Barbaric Castle [Interest Thread][CLOSED/SHUT DOWN]

Started by Josietta, August 18, 2010, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

Quote from: Idachan on August 19, 2010, 09:40:14 AM
*should protest, wants to protest, needs to protest... doesn't protest* Well in that case... I could do either a female servant or a slave... or even a girl dressed as a boy to escape a horrifying fate.
....are you still doing this Ida?

Quote from: Idachan on August 19, 2010, 03:20:40 PM
I'll do a cute one :D

i'll have to come up with a different twist then. 

*pondersponders*

a/a 8/21/17

SimonSez

Idachan

Quote from: auroraChloe on August 30, 2010, 06:44:34 AM
....are you still doing this Ida?

i'll have to come up with a different twist then. 

*pondersponders*

I allready have some of her thought out yes :P

auroraChloe

Quote from: Idachan on August 30, 2010, 04:07:59 PM
I allready have some of her thought out yes :P 

ok, honey.  looking forward to meeting 'her'

a/a 8/21/17

Mr Self Destruct

The game hasn't started yet, but rest assured folks, it will soon!  I'm currently working up a character profile for my own character, as well as a rough plotline that we'll follow once play begins.  Don't worry, it won't be so structured that everyone is forced to follow a rigid storyline...on the contrary, it'll be more a guide for me to keep from the story going stagnant and ending up on everyone's forgotten bookmarks page. lol

Now, if everyone will indulge the GM for a moment, I'd like something of a character profile from each of you.  It can be as long or as short as you'd like, but I'd like to get a feel for the characters, and for everyone's assorted kinks (ie: how Extreme they'd like to get).  This will allow us all the chance to keep from stepping on each other's toes when it comes to offs, with an easily referencable character bio page.

So, basically, use something like this format:

Name:
Player:
Character Age:
Appearance: (link where appropriate)
Role: (slave girl, king, knight, etc)
Personality:
Background:
Definite Ons: (what you would like to have happen in the story to your character)
Definite Offs: (what you will not let happen in the story to your character)

If anyone wants to add anything else, that's fine.  I want to stress this isn't a sheet that requires approval, merely a way for us all to get to know one another in character and out.  Plus, it'll give me an idea of what kind of characters will be in the story, and to tailor it that way.

I was under the understanding that with this being a 13th century type story, it'd be something very brutal, sword and sorcery type, something akin to Conan the Barbarian and the like.  If I'm wrong, I'll let Josie correct me (and spank me, if she'd like), but we'll use that as a basis until I hear something further.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Josietta

Sounds good to me, darlin! *spanks him anyway and giggles*  I'll work on my slave girl.  I also posted a list of players on the original post.  As a side note, I'd love to see everyone play a variety of characters, ie not an abundance of "reluctant - bratty" slave sorts. If everyone does that it tends to get old.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mr Self Destruct

Alright folks, the official OOC/Character Thread can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80966.0

Once everyone has their profiles set up, we'll get started.  I'm looking at Friday or Saturday evening at the latest, so let's get those profiles rollin'!  ;D

Idachan

Working on profile, would apprentice cartographer or apprentice fortune-teller/magi work the best? Or should I just go with page-boy?

Mr Self Destruct

An apprentice fortune-teller would work.  And if her predictions were wrong, the king could gain satisfaction by punishing her greatly. :D

Josietta

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 01, 2010, 12:22:42 PM
An apprentice fortune-teller would work.  And if her predictions were wrong, the king could gain satisfaction by punishing her greatly. :D

Would that work with a 'male' character?? Shes posing as a boy. SO the king won't necessarily punish her the same way as he thinks she is actually male. :P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

I'm going to plunder the hell out of your castle and your servant's booty!  >:)

Mr Self Destruct

In that case, he'd probably just send the 'male' fortune teller to the dungeons...or better yet, toss him out on the front lines of the war! lol

Be careful Aiden!  I'm gonna kick you in your portcullis!  ;D

Aiden

I'd figure there is lots of raiding and siege done to get to those women!

How we going to work combat, I saw it as something on the back burner. Like...

I raid you, acquire X,X player
Then you raid me and take them back
back and forth.

I would not be oppose to some hack and slash gore (but not on the ladies)

Idachan

Indeed, untill discovered Casper's punishments would be those of a servant boy. Also, I'm sorry for the obviously contemporary pictures, I couldn't find any better but at least I posted a profile :)

MagicalPen

If you need a Male Knight of some sort (or another male character) I'd be willing to stick my neck into this one (as long as you don't try to steal my tail!).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Remiel

I'd also like to try my hand at this, if additional male characters are still needed.  Perhaps I could play Aiden's henchman/captain, or perhaps I could play a slaver who sells his captives to Dark Clown?

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aiden

Quote from: Remiel on September 01, 2010, 03:32:33 PM
I'd also like to try my hand at this, if additional male characters are still needed.  Perhaps I could play Aiden's henchman/captain, or perhaps I could play a slaver who sells his captives to Dark Clown?

-Makes Remiel his blood oath brother.-

We are vikings from across the channel, sea, whatever Dark Clown's setting is.

-Pounds chest!-

Mr Self Destruct

We could always use more male characters to fill in the roles of knights/servants/etc.  Work up a character profile and try to keep it in the setting.  Basically, while I don't have a name for it yet, it's your typical sword and sorcery, meaty barbarians and scantily clad women kind of setting. :)

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

ninjamayhem

Do you still need males? I can feel a really awesome knight coming up. For either side.

Clio

And even though I'm not playing, I've done a lot of research on Viking history and did my thesis on it. So I can help if need be.

Josietta

*snuggles Christa and could poosssibly make an exception for her cuz shes so lovely* Whatchooo think Dark one?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Clio

Quote from: Josietta on September 01, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
*snuggles Christa and could poosssibly make an exception for her cuz shes so lovely* Whatchooo think Dark one?

No no no...please don't think I'm begging for a spot, even though it appears that way. I completely understand that you guys have plenty of girls, and I knew that from the title! Lol. I was just saying that I love Vikings, so if you needed links or such, then I'd love to help. But I'll totally shut up now. Sorry!