News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Step four:slow seduction
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

gaggedLouise

Softer than (a) velvet gown.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Despairs

Step five: very rough
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

MelisaArtemis

Despairs

Step six: repeat steps (Done.)

gaggedLouise

Step seven: foxgirl hunt!  ;D

Despairs

Step eight: hunt Louise

gaggedLouise

:D

Step nine: watch out!

Despairs

Step ten: Prepare ropes

gaggedLouise

*notices again that skirts and stuff have a way of slowing you down when running*

What's the reason for...?

Styx26

To decrease the dragging...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Despairs

It begins, again, damn.

gaggedLouise

*tries to speed up in her overly tight skirt*

I wanna be secret! ;)

Despairs

Such a complete failure.

Irisa

Just keep practicing it.

Despairs

Nothing works, damn it.

MelisaArtemis

Despairs

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Styx26

If you're really sure...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

MelisaArtemis

Despairs

Irisa

Despairs

Let's ride forever, cowgirl.

DealWithTheDevil