Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

Lips curl, revealing just the tips of sharp fangs as I grin at her wiggle. Her fingers in my hair incite a soft moan as I playfully slap her ass before cuddling her closer.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Lycana

Back arches with a soft yelp and laugh at the slap before kissing across his jaw to brush my lips against his own
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Daelen

Groans softly as her arched back presses her chest more into mine. I laughs softly with her, the sound cut off as I capture her lips and kiss her softly, leaning back and cradling her to my chest.

Lycana

Moans softly into the kiss, laying against his chest. Gently parts my lips against his own while fingers dance down his neck to hold on to his shoulders.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Daelen

Whispers softly "I don't wish to entirely take over this thread, though I've really enjoyed cuddling with you." Smiles and nips at her lips before squeezing her close once more, for one more hearty cuddle.

Lycana

"Very true," kisses his cheek. "Come find me anytime though," ;) "toodles!"

Tamhansen

Hugs lycana. Don't worry. He'll be back for you, and you have all of us to keep you company in the mean time.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Lycana

Does a quick dance with Katata before giving him a big hug! "Thank you, my dear!"

Tamhansen

Enjoys the dance, and the hug even more. "Happy to oblige sweety"
ons and offs

Platinum

*Hugs kataban*
I'm only a nightmare because I'm lonely :(
What is this, I don't even...

Lycana

"Oh nosss!!!!!!!!!" Huggles Nightmare to stop the lonlieness

Autumn52

Hello handsome Nightmare, should you be approved loneliness will not be a problem.

Cuddles him tight kissing his cheek for good luck

Lycana ninja'd me so I cuddle her tight tooooooo
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lycana

Gives Xandi a big apology kiss for ninja'ing her!!

Tamhansen

joins in Lyca's and Xandi's hug. (Hey how often you get such a chance)
ons and offs

Autumn52

Quote from: Lycana on April 01, 2012, 04:09:58 PM
Gives Xandi a big apology kiss for ninja'ing her!!

No worries I love to cuddles everyone

Katataban gets in on the cuddles too
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Tamhansen

of course I am. You know i can't resist cuddling you Xandi.
ons and offs

Platinum

Kataban gets all the hugs, everyone else must pay, wait... No money? Damn

Autumn52

Quote from: Xandi on April 01, 2012, 04:08:58 PM
Hello handsome Nightmare, should you be approved loneliness will not be a problem.

Cuddles him tight kissing his cheek for good luck

Lycana ninja'd me so I cuddle her tight tooooooo

No you get lots of hugs toooooo......Hugs and cuddles are free around here

Tamhansen

Pulls Nightmare into his hug with Xandi and Lyca. group hug!!
ons and offs

Lycana

"YAY!" Jumps up and down before hugging everyone!!

Platinum

Free hugs?? I'm moving in here guys. *hugs everyone*

SummerWhispers

Slips up from behind and wraps him in a warm hug.

Mordred

Appears from a bundle of dark blue shadow to give the lusciously succulent Summer a squeezie hug.
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

*Slips up between his enclosed arms and momentarily removes the cigar giving him a tight squeeze.*

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Daelen

Ties her to my throne and cuddles to my hearts content.