Some New Ideas - Looking for creative females

Started by Batsose, December 16, 2014, 01:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

Female Gym coach and star student
A former Olympic hopeful has to turn to teaching gym class at a high school due to an injury that cut short her promising career (I am open to an Olympic sport).  She is young and talented.  She notices a young man who is about to graduate is also very talented and she convinces him that he could be an Olympic star and offers to coach him.  The boy accepts, but after one of the early training session she is helping him stretch and they both become aroused.  She notices it and before they can act she pulls back to his disappointment, but the chemistry between them is undeniable.  She would jeopardize her career as a teacher or even a future Olympic coach but something about him makes her mentally preoccupied.  He wants her to continuing coaching him and more, but she tries to resists, but he is persistent and eventually she gives in to her deeper feelings.  I am very much open to how this goes.

PM me if interested

TAKENThe Trainer
A young women is betrothed to an older Prince who has a reputation as a womanizer.  She is being forced into this marriage by her family to help their failing estate knowing marrying into the Prince’s family will help them avoid financial ruin.  She does this begrudgingly out of duty to her family. Before their wedding night the Prince sends a sex trainer to provide specific instructions to his particular fetishes saying that if she learns certain skills she can help him be more faithful in the relationship.  She is appalled by this, but finds herself attracted to the trainer who seems sympathetic to her plight.   The trainer is supposed to orient the young women to certain BDSM fetishes and is instructed not to have actual sexual contact, but their sessions turn more romantic.  She tells him after that he could help her through this situation by being her secret lover.  He is scared by this because he knows if the prince finds out he is done for, but does it anyway because of his feelings for her

I am very much open to plot ideas from here.

PM me if interested

TAKENThe Warlord and the Princess
A great kingdom is suddenly and unexpectedly overthrown by rising young Warlord bent on expanding a far away empire. The King is actually away with the bulk of his forces fighting another battle.  The young ambitious and ruthless Warlord destroys the castle and burns the city, but takes the young beautiful Princess as his reward.  At first he means to use her and discard her, but there is something about her that intrigues him and against the heeded warnings of his advisers he takes her along as his prize slave.  She actually grows close to him and he becomes very fond of her, but is she just trying to find his weaknesses for her Father to later exploit as the advisers claim?  Only time will tell. 

I am open to exploration how this goes.  Pm if interested

Blackmail the Prom Queen
A hacker gets access to the most popular girl in school who has a scholarship to go to a prestigious college.  At first he is just looking for nude photos, but then he stumbles on evidence that shows she has been stealing drugs from her Dad's pharmacy and selling them.  He decides to blackmail her.  I am open to how this goes form here.

Sibling Helper
A brother and sister both have secret feelings for each other but never tell each other.  One day the brother gets injured and the sister is the only one take care of him.  He has broken both his legs and needs help with everything.  During their close contact it begins clear that he is attracted to her and so she decides to act on her feelings as well. 
I am open to how this goes

Daughter's best friend
During a sleep over at her friends house, the young woman has hard time sleeping and decides to go snooping around the house.  She finds a sex tape of her friends Dad and it turns her.  I am open to ideas at this point, either the father catches her or we could build tension as she decides to secretly pursue her friends Dad.

Fooling Around at Work
A Christmas party at work leads to a drunken make out session in the bathroom, which when the come back to work the following day leads an awkward conversation in the break room. Initially they decide it was a one time thing, but each can’t stop thinking about the other and the excitement of doing it in a public place.  So they decide to continue the adventure, but with one rule only during work hours and only at work. It starts out as a dare kind of thing with each encounter becoming more risky and more intimate.  Can they stay to the rules or is there something more here between them?

The Janitor
School girl breaks into school after hours on a dare to vandalize a classroom, but the Janitor catches her.  He is a big guy and over powers her and instead of turning her in he 'punishes' her right there and then lets her go.  She doesn't tell anybody the details of what happen, but she somehow can't get him out her mind so she decides to return...

PM if interested in any of these

Batsose
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Batsose

Ons and Offs

Batsose