The Labyrinth: Next Generation (Recruitment: Very actively recruiting)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 15, 2013, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 23, 2013, 04:17:31 PM
Saeros BloodSong   
Forgotten   
Male
Unseelie Sidhe

Prince
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

BloodSong Form

Personality:
Confident and charming, sensual and suave, the Lord of Seduction is known and honored by the Unseelie Court for all that he offers his people, and all they have gained under his rule.

History
Like all those over which he rules, Saedis was born of the night in all its splendor. A child of lust, a god of fertility, his birth had set him upon a single path and the power he wielded swelled to encompass all of the Unseelie Court. Some came to call him the Lord of Seduction, for it was in his silken voice that his greatest power lie. With but a song he could turn the fires of anger into flames of passion, with a simple six stringed guitar he could reshape every bitter memory into one of rapturous joy.

None amongst his court fear him, and few envy, for his mere presence stokes the lustful fires of all that come to hear his song. Orgies and pleasures the likes of which few mortals may ever dream are known as common amongst his kin. Their very numbers swell with new birth, even amongst the dreaded slough. Sexual nightmares and twisted fantasies are born and shaped by the moon kissed darkness, willing to come to his call and sate their carnal delights.

Interests
Music
Dance
Art

Turns on:
Life
Pleasure

Turns offs:
Death
Suffering

Powers:

Alternate Form: BloodSong Nightingale
A larger relative of the nightingale, Saeros is able to shift into this form at will.

Telepathic Link:
Saeros can form a telepath link between groups, a skill he largely uses to direct the Passions and hold intimate conversations.

Gift of Song
A natural entertainer and musician, Saeros can sing heart breaking songs to honor the dead or lustful symphonies that fire the blood.

The Passions:
A group of NPC Unseelie Princesses that serve as Saeros's exotic dancers, skilled in Tantric Arts. (Use as you desire)

Fun Facts
Ticklish

Approved. He sounds like he's suitable for Melody... which is bizzare, because I wrote her profile last night before I passed out, lol. You'll see what I mean after I open the approved character thread.

I will be making the approved thread and the OOC today sometime.

Angie

I'm making one for Jareth, can i leave his ons and offs blank? After all, he's kinda taken.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2013, 04:32:38 PM
I'm making one for Jareth, can i leave his ons and offs blank? After all, he's kinda taken.

Yea, that's no problem.

LamentingQuill

A Navigation has been placed at the bottom of first page to find your way around the threads easier.

Angie

Name: Jareth

Race: Mana Fairy

Position: King

Appearance: You require an image of me to satisfy your thirst for knowledge? Fine:

Personality: I am quite joyous, and I find pleasure in the simplest of things. My subjects enjoy a good party, and so do I. But when I found Sarah, I found love-harm her, and you will know the full fury of the Goblin King.

History: I have had my position for many decades, perhaps even centuries. I built the Labyrinth to deter all foes, regardless of who they were. Only one as cunning as myself would find the way through. Sarah managed to defeat both the Labyrinth and me, and after a period of time, we married and started a family.

Interests: Sarah, obviously. Matching my wits against my fellows is also an amusing past time.

Ons:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Offs:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Special abilities: Master of Illusions, and skilled at other forms of magic.

Fun facts: Can turn into an owl. Looks EXACTLY like a famous musician from the mortal realm...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2013, 06:09:12 PM
Name: Jareth

Race: Mana Fairy

Position: King

Appearance: You require an image of me to satisfy your thirst for knowledge? Fine:

Personality: I am quite joyous, and I find pleasure in the simplest of things. My subjects enjoy a good party, and so do I. But when I found Sarah, I found love-harm her, and you will know the full fury of the Goblin King.

History: I have had my position for many decades, perhaps even centuries. I built the Labyrinth to deter all foes, regardless of who they were. Only one as cunning as myself would find the way through. Sarah managed to defeat both the Labyrinth and me, and after a period of time, we married and started a family.

Interests: Sarah, obviously. Matching my wits against my fellows is also an amusing past time.

Ons:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Offs:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Special abilities: Master of Illusions, and skilled at other forms of magic.

Fun facts: Can turn into an owl. Looks EXACTLY like a famous musician from the mortal realm...

Melody's profile is up if you want any info about her, otherwise it is approved. You will find the links to the OOC and the character list now on the bottom of the first page.

LamentingQuill

Still accepting applicants. People may have up to two royal characters unless I have given permission for more, you may have any many commoners for whichever races you desire as you want or you think you can handle.

LamentingQuill

I would still very much like to find some more royals and perhaps some commoners to add the possibility for some forbidden romance ;)

LamentingQuill

We are very much still recruiting, hardcore for royalty, but commoners are gladly welcomed as well!

LamentingQuill

We are still very much recruiting for royalty, I want commoners as well, but I really need my royalty. Come join folks! It will be fun!

Chasseybaby

This had caught my eye, is like to throw my hand in for this one. Maybe a female.sun elf? ^^ Thanks!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chasseybaby on October 07, 2013, 06:01:26 AM
This had caught my eye, is like to throw my hand in for this one. Maybe a female.sun elf? ^^ Thanks!

Love to have ya, princess or commoner?

Chasseybaby

Eh... Not sure maybe a princess... Make het a bit wild and such :P

LamentingQuill

Caela

I'd love to take up the role of the Unseelie Princess, if Thorneblood wouldn't mind having a sister.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Caela on October 08, 2013, 03:56:35 PM
I'd love to take up the role of the Unseelie Princess, if Thorneblood wouldn't mind having a sister.

I spoke with Throneblood and he says he does not mind at all, go ahead and make a profile. Though I advise you to look over his to avoid conflicting information.

Izabella

Hey there -

Where are we in terms of starting? Let me know when this is going to move for sure and I'll have a character to you in a day or so. :)

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Izabella on October 08, 2013, 09:51:23 PM
Hey there -

Where are we in terms of starting? Let me know when this is going to move for sure and I'll have a character to you in a day or so. :)

We are starting Friday night, the rp will open the night of Melody's eighteenth birthday party in the Castle Beyond the Goblin City.

The rp will be fairly tame for a few days so the characters have time to mingle and bond before drama stirs.

Caela

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 08, 2013, 09:19:54 PM
I spoke with Throneblood and he says he does not mind at all, go ahead and make a profile. Though I advise you to look over his to avoid conflicting information.

Yay! Will keep his CS open while writing mine to avoid conflicts. :D

Izabella

Very nice. I'll tell Snow tonight and we'll get ours up by tomorrow night. :)

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Caela

Here is my submission. She's totally tweakable LamentingQuill so let me know if she needs any changes. Since she'll also be ThroneBlood's sister, I'd appreciate any input he might have as well so she can be made to work better. :)

Name: Siobhan MoonShadow

Race: Unseelie Sidhe

Position: Princess

Princess Siobhan

Personality: Being mercurial, Siobhan's moods can seem to shift in the blink of an eye. She can go from happy enough to light up the room, to frighteningly angry with seemingly no reason (though she's always got a reason in her own mind) and back to happy just as quickly. While she has a temper, it usually runs it's course hot and fast and she's not one to hold a grudge one her temper has cooled. Despite being famed for her temper, she is mostly intelligent and fun-loving, content to leave the ruling of the Court to her brother (though she's more than willing to help if her own gifts are more suited to a situation than his) and enjoying the freedom that being an Unseelie Princess brings. Especially when it comes to teasing her older brother.

History: Like her brother, Siobhan is a child of the night, born under the shimmering kiss of the moon herself. With an older sibling already learning to rule, Siobhan had a carefree childhood filled with much laughter and very little responsibility. It was in a mischievous childhood that her talents with shadows were first revealed and have since grown and been refined with age.

Well liked by the people her brother rules, she still has a reputation for not being a woman to cross and it's well known that she's utterly loyal to her family and while all seem to love her brother, she is always wary for treachery...after all, she had learned the Unseelie Courts history well, and it wasn't filled with roses and sunlight.

Interests: Dancing, music, art, cooking, reading (especially historical tomes about the Sidhe courts), being introduced to new hobbies/interests

Ons:

Sexual- Siobhan enjoys variety in her sex life, everything from soft and gentle, to rough and bruising. She likes to bottom in the bedroom, but she's never met a man yet who actually made her want to submit outside of it.

Non-sexual- Intelligence, wit, kindness, varied interests.

Offs:

Sexual- Bathroom play, bestiality, mutilation

Non-sexual- Stupidity, wanton cruelty

Powers: Siobhan's greatest ability lies with manipulating shadows. She can wrap herself in them and be virtually invisible or manage to hide another person or object in them as well. The larger the object or person/people she wants to cover though, the thinner that cover becomes making it useful for things like spying, but not for shadowing troops for warfare.

Lesser abilities include personal glamour, a small gift for healing (small injuries/minor infection only), and a small ability with making plants grow (only able to manipulate a couple at a time). Also, while her brother can transform into a Bloodsong Nightengale, Siobhan's alternate form is that of a Raven.

Fun facts: Siobhan has an affinity for human card and board games that has been gleaned from those few humans who manage to stumble into their world.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Caela on October 09, 2013, 09:57:22 PM
Here is my submission. She's totally tweakable LamentingQuill so let me know if she needs any changes. Since she'll also be ThroneBlood's sister, I'd appreciate any input he might have as well so she can be made to work better. :)

Name: Siobhan MoonShadow

Race: Unseelie Sidhe

Position: Princess

Princess Siobhan

Personality: Being mercurial, Siobhan's moods can seem to shift in the blink of an eye. She can go from happy enough to light up the room, to frighteningly angry with seemingly no reason (though she's always got a reason in her own mind) and back to happy just as quickly. While she has a temper, it usually runs it's course hot and fast and she's not one to hold a grudge one her temper has cooled. Despite being famed for her temper, she is mostly intelligent and fun-loving, content to leave the ruling of the Court to her brother (though she's more than willing to help if her own gifts are more suited to a situation than his) and enjoying the freedom that being an Unseelie Princess brings. Especially when it comes to teasing her older brother.

History: Like her brother, Siobhan is a child of the night, born under the shimmering kiss of the moon herself. With an older sibling already learning to rule, Siobhan had a carefree childhood filled with much laughter and very little responsibility. It was in a mischievous childhood that her talents with shadows were first revealed and have since grown and been refined with age.

Well liked by the people her brother rules, she still has a reputation for not being a woman to cross and it's well known that she's utterly loyal to her family and while all seem to love her brother, she is always wary for treachery...after all, she had learned the Unseelie Courts history well, and it wasn't filled with roses and sunlight.

Interests: Dancing, music, art, cooking, reading (especially historical tomes about the Sidhe courts), being introduced to new hobbies/interests

Ons:

Sexual- Siobhan enjoys variety in her sex life, everything from soft and gentle, to rough and bruising. She likes to bottom in the bedroom, but she's never met a man yet who actually made her want to submit outside of it.

Non-sexual- Intelligence, wit, kindness, varied interests.

Offs:

Sexual- Bathroom play, bestiality, mutilation

Non-sexual- Stupidity, wanton cruelty

Powers: Siobhan's greatest ability lies with manipulating shadows. She can wrap herself in them and be virtually invisible or manage to hide another person or object in them as well. The larger the object or person/people she wants to cover though, the thinner that cover becomes making it useful for things like spying, but not for shadowing troops for warfare.

Lesser abilities include personal glamour, a small gift for healing (small injuries/minor infection only), and a small ability with making plants grow (only able to manipulate a couple at a time). Also, while her brother can transform into a Bloodsong Nightengale, Siobhan's alternate form is that of a Raven.

Fun facts: Siobhan has an affinity for human card and board games that has been gleaned from those few humans who manage to stumble into their world.

Looks alright to me, approved.

Caela

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 09, 2013, 10:07:27 PM
Looks alright to me, approved.

Yay! Thank you.

Thorne, any comments, or things you think would make her better as a little sister?

LamentingQuill

Chasseybaby

It will be a moment, my Goblin King, I will see who I may find to help continue our story...

We are in need of more players please! Royalty positions are open as well as others!

*Please dont let this sweet story die, with your contribution of a few posts a week you can make a different in this stories ending. So please pick up your pens and make a character for us today and in just a few minutes you will be apart of a wonderful story that will make you laugh, cry and smile. Thank you. ^^

Here is a preview of what you could be apart of : Labyrinth: Next Generation