Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Oh, I'm sure there are lots who'd line up if they knew you were the main attraction! Hm...think I could charge? *giggles*

Zaphod

You could put me up for auction and find out my true worth. *laughs*

Breathless Intent

Aww, you know you're priceless, sweetheart!! *snuggles and wins the award for sappiest quote in this thread*

Zaphod

Do you have Mastercard for everything else? *grins*

OrchidofDarkness

-Hugs Breathless Intent- Sorry loves did not see you there forgive?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

SummerWhispers

We are polar opposites, sultry night and sunny day.

Mr Bigglesworth

We are alike, both creatures of the summer beach.

SummerWhispers

Yep, sunrise-me, and sunset-you. Still the same, sun is sun...right?

Breathless Intent

When is that dance party supposed to start again?

SummerWhispers

We can practice today and get ready to get the party on later this week ;D

Summer                                                                                                                                                                            Breathless

LookingGlass

OrchidofDarkness

Breathless Intent

Hi Orchid *hug*

Summer: Wow those are great!! We need to get me a brunette dancer though!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Breathless Intent

Two Summers are pretty damn good fantasy fodder...but hey! Whats wrong with brunettes? *glare*

Insanityenviesme

Meeep!

Nothing.. nothing.. nothing at all -whistles innocently-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Breathless Intent

Insanityenviesme

-looks firmly away- Very... uh.. nice weather, isn't it? -thunder claps and rain pours-
Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

I like chocolates and flowers, you should look into those when you figure out how to apologize properly. *bites back a grin*

Insanityenviesme

-waves my super cool magic wand and produces a chocolate fountain in the midst of a beautiful garden- Insanity never apologizes :P
Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

*splashes some chocolate at him* Stubborn man!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Breathless Intent

*Eyes the nose licking* Hm...can't decide if that is sexy or gross...

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

OrchidofDarkness

-hugs Breathless back- Do I even want to know?