Horizon Zero Dawn || Chapter 1: Eleuthia & Apollo [Interest check]

Started by la dame en noir, October 12, 2018, 12:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Horizon Zero Dawn || Chapter 1: Eleuthia & Apollo

It has been five years since Aloy discovered Hephaestus deep within the frozen wilds and in the those five years, much as changed. She has shared her growing knowledge with the rest of her people, those of her tribe and those she met along the way. Aloy has become a prophet in the people’s eyes, even though it is far from what she sees in herself. There is no religion of the world, Aloy knows this better than anyone - just the old ones and Project Zero Dawn.

With all this knowledge, what’s to say that everyone believes and if there are those that wish to go beyond - to discover things Aloy has not had the chance. Aloy knows there is more to the world than just the Carja, Nora, or the Banuk of the Frozen Wilds. She knows there are machines - there is more knowledge.

She can’t be one of the few that has a focus. Even if Aloy was the chosen one, there is always some else with a curiosity and a fire in their heart. And this is what will lead, not one, but many to discover Apollo - the archives of human history and culture. And Eleuthia - the reason for their being - cloning & genetics.

This is a new chapter to Horizon Zero Dawn.

This is just a rough draft  - looking to build interest. I’ve been mulling with this idea for ages and finally sat down, went through all of the different aspects of Project Zero Dawn. This is what I have! It’s a open world, group game! At this time, I’m not sure if I want Aloy to be an NPC or playable - this could be decided as a group. The game is LGBTQ+ friendly and encouraged. I will want to keep this small group at first - probably 10 players, including myself - just to see how it goes, then I will open it up for more later on.

F.A.Q.

What’s the pace?

I’m not thinking that the game will be fast paced because everyone is pretty busy - including myself, but I am asking that people are dedicated enough to push the game through.

Is the game first come first served?

At this time, no - I have the idea of having this be concept based, which will then put you through to submitting an official character. But, this could change if I get enough interest.

Do I need to play HZD to join this game?

Not necessarily, but it’s highly recommended. The will make sure to have plenty of resources and videos - but playing the game does help. Or at least watching a complete playthrough.

Should I have played Frozen Wilds?

I mean, sure - yeah, I did because I was obsessed with the game. But if you didn’t, it’s fine - I’ll mostly just introduce the Banuk and other machines that came with that expansion.

Project Zero Dawn

APOLLO is the sub-function dedicated to the archival of human history and culture, and the education of new generations of humans born in Cradle facilities. (Purged by Ted Faro - Supposedly)

ARTEMIS is the sub-function dedicated to the creation and reintroduction of animal life onto a newly-terraformed Earth.

DEMETER is the sub-function dedicated to the replanting of the Earth from cryo-preserved seed stocks.

HADES is the "extinction failsafe protocol" -- the last resort for GAIA, which would allow it to destroy and reset the terraforming process when an undesirable outcome is detected. (Captured by Sylens - whereabouts unknown)

HEPHAESTUS is the sub-function dedicated to the construction of underground Cauldron facilities that would build the machines needed to complete the terraforming project. (Working)

MINERVA is the sub-function dedicated to the construction of massive communications arrays to broadcast the deactivation codes to the berserk Faro robots.

POSEIDON is the sub-function dedicated to detoxifying the Earth's poisoned seas and oceans.

ELEUTHIA is the sub-function dedicated to the cloning and raising of humans from genetic stock at specially designed and prepared Cradle facilities scattered across the Earth.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Norsegod1839

I would like to state my interest once more in a Horizon Zero Dawn Group Game.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Norsegod1839

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Norsegod1839

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

I am tentatively interested. :)

I'm actually thinking of bringing back an old idea I once had called the "Painted Ladies", a tribe of semi Amazonian women (they do have men just not many) who saw old images of women in makeup and it evolved into them wearing all manner of warpaint, ranging from something looking like that of a model to some painting skulls on their faced to intimidate others.

They are always on the lookout for a Science Witch who can talk to the old machines but have had little success, partially because they are reclusive and most of their membership is made up of orphans and those accepted into the tribe, and because when they do speak with other tribes it sometimes fails due to their fascination with the old machines. They would probably just start screaming in ecstacy if Aloy ever showed them US robot command.

"Old War Machines? Chariots that throw flame, and armor that makes one stronger and faster. Blessings of the ancestors upon you Aloy! Countless blessings!"

Norsegod1839

I can only speak for myself and not La Dame but all that sounds great.