News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheScarletBlade

Guilty

ever had sex in the ocean?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Acid Lips

Not Guilty (But want to)

Ever payed for bdsm?

TheScarletBlade

not guilty though I might have to? O.o

ever payed for any kind of sex?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Rog the Rake

GUILTY!!! ( hey I am a married man... LOL )

Ever had sex while driving?

ArtemisHighmore

Guilty

Ever had sex on a tractor?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever had sex on a golf course?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

ArtemisHighmore

Guilty

Ever had sex on a golf cart?

Rog the Rake

Not Guilty...

Ever had sex in your parents house when they where home ?

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty

Ever had sex in a dressing room?

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever had sex in a sauna?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

ArtemisHighmore

Guilty

Ever had sex in a public pool?

TheScarletBlade

If I dive tank counts then Guilty

ever had sex on a crowded beach?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty... for now

Ever had sex at the movies?

TheScarletBlade

kinda guilty? Only received oral, it made a crappy movie A LOT better

ever had sex on a plane?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty, but sounds like fun

Ever had sex on a boat?

TheScarletBlade

Guilty if a US Navy Vessel counts :D

ever had sex on a motorcycle? and trust me its possible :P

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty but want to try it.

Ever had sex on a horse?

TheScarletBlade

Not guilty, I am a city slicker

ever had sex while people were watching?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

ArtemisHighmore

TheScarletBlade

Guilty

have you ever thought about it?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

ArtemisHighmore

Guilty

Have you ever had sex against a window?

TheScarletBlade

Not guilty

ever done it in the ocean?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

ArtemisHighmore

Not guilty

Ever done it in a river?

TheScarletBlade

Not Guilty

ever had a partner cry during sex on you?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

ArtemisHighmore

Guilty

Ever have a partner just lay there?