Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Divine

Dahling

Twas a question. :P  You were talking about being sleepy even before I went to nap.

Aaron Divine

I was tired and I still am, but reading a book that has me on edge currently. Tsk tsk, trying to get rid of me already? I'm not even approved yet!

Dahling

Not at all!  I'm trying to ensure you're properly rested so that you'll be useful tomorrow too!  :P

Aaron Divine

Give me some coffee and I'm always ready to go, no matter how much sleep. :-p But you're sweet for caring!

Dahling

Aaron Divine

-Grins- I doubt that.

Also leaving your guilty post unanswered, as it feels more directed to a female rather than a male.

-Pats you on the head- You're indeed very unpredictable.

Dahling

-gasp!- I am too! 

And besides, men can fake it too, it's just, a little more complicated, but I'll take your lack of answer as an answer all the same. :P

Aaron Divine

Gheh, I don't buy it. The sweetest are usually the one with the most darkest secrets and fantasies. Also the ones who make me the most curious.

Smart lady, you are, I indeed have never faked it. It's never boring if you have control.

Dahling

How easily does he name me, but there's a truth in the darkness and a comfort, a pleasure too, for those who know how to find it.

Would you go for a walk into the dark, Aaron?

Aaron Divine

I would love to walk in the shrouded mystery of the dark, Dahling.

Dahling

And to think, you argued when I said that you were clever.   ;)

Aaron Divine

Dahling

Aaron Divine

Whew, just woke up. I see that I've been approved.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Aaron Divine

lenka

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

Insanityenviesme

the girl you made out with last night. Dont you remember, baby?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

loki

I love the new avatar.
O&O

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

*tackleglomps*

Good Morning handsome. I am so happy to see you. I am doing well, how are you?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish