Looking for something fun tonight

Started by swiggy3000, September 25, 2010, 09:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Yeah...it's been a really crappy day and I'm in the mood for most anything.

Fixed things up a bit and put everything all in one place. This isn't a first come first serve kind of thing ever. All of these ideas are always open.

Maybe an Adam and Eve twist.
A transformation story.
Some kind of fandom.
Alien Invasion
Marriage (beginning of family or want another kid)
Middle Age couple trying to find their groove
College students meeting for the first time.
Something with made up or real celebs.
I'm thinking something with a pair of college athletes would be fun too. Two muscular people dealing with their hormones and super bodies.
Greek/Roman myths
Two WoW geeks meeting up in real life.
Something with a Trophy wife

So yeah...I'm REALLY open tonight. I'm looking for something MxF and will play either part. Just PM me.

swiggy3000

Fairy Tales with a Twist

Sleeping Beauty wakes up in a modern world after falling asleep in the Middle Ages

The Little Mermaid is a bit more evil or makes a different deal with the sea witch.

Belle either has a bit more of a backbone or is different in someway.

General Weight gain

I'm looking to do an MxF story that involves weight gain, doesn't matter if it's natural, magic, or sci-fi. I just want a story with weight gain.

Few pairings that could work.

College students who start dating and gain the freshman 15.
Married couple adding on the pounds.
Someone starts fattening someone else up for revenge.
Something like Adam/Eve with them being fat instead of thin.

swiggy3000

Alright another thing that I'd like to add to this.

Anything with an interracial relationship or people from different countries or cultures getting together. I'd prefer something where the whole family doesn't approve of them together.

swiggy3000

New ideas!

Maybe something dark, with either a witch or some kind of demon.
Something with a newlywed theme where one feels in a rut or something like that.
An rp where someone gets cursed and it changes them in some odd way.
Two older singles finally finding love again
Finally something with a jewish woman.

swiggy3000

With the new Harry Potter coming out I have a bit of a Harry Potter craving. Most any pairing will work but I will most likely NOT do anything with Draco. That's just a preference of mine but if you have a good idea with Draco PM me and I'll listen. However I would prefer something with Hermione.

Anything with pregnancy: I've been craving something with pregnancy real bad and would LOVE to do something almost anything with it.

Apocalypse: Just your basic apocalyse setting. Nothing too crazy it can either take place during or after.

swiggy3000

Alright I know this is a bit late but I figured it's still worth a try, anything with a Christmas or a New Years theme to it. Like maybe Santa has to pick a new woman to be his Mrs. Claus. For the New Year's theme a couple starts out with a kiss at a New Year's party and things just continue to go from there.

The last idea I had was something with college students home over winter break. They're both single or in relationships. If they are in a relationship their significant other is hundreds of miles away. Their pretty good friends and just need a biological release over the holidays. Will their casual sex turn into something more?

TheDarkMiko

Marriage (beginning of family or want another kid)

I like this one
[tr][td]
TDM's O/O's [/td]
[td]TDM's A/A's[/td]
[/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]