Simple and Clean RP Ideas!

Started by CaringGuy, October 01, 2013, 03:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaringGuy

Hello world! It has been a long while since I ended up using Elliquiy, and now I'm looking to jump back in. But this time, I will confess, I'm looking for something a little bit less on the sexy side and a little bit more on just the 'fun story fantasy' side of things. I am open to any suggestions from you potential partners out there!

So here are some ideas of my own. I usually end up writing a lot despite myself, but I'll try my best to match the writing style of the person I'm participating with. Makes it more fun!

Girls Just Wanna Rule Galaxies:
  I'm interested in doing a story about two goddesses who are floating out in the middle of space after the Gods they had been married to have kicked them out. They decide to go down to Earth and start some religions all of their own and try to sway as many followers as possible. Totally open to any details or anything you would like to tweak with this one.

I'm a Vampire... and That's Okay!
  The story of a male/female vampire hellbent on making their own identity known. In the process of trying to out themselves, they meet an attractive young male/female, whom she/he then turns into a vampire without their consent. Can be romantic. Can be a little bit scary. Either way, it will be fun!
  You can play either role with either gender, really.

So Many Uses
  A story about a boy and a girl who are the same person from other dimensions. Together they jump from dimension to dimension, intentionally ripping a hole in the fabric of space and time. Whichever role pleases you is great with this one!

More details on the plotting of these stories can be discussed. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

Elisyyr LeTharne

I wish I could PM, but not yet unfortunately. I am very interested in your "So many uses" Plot, it intrigues me greatly. My lacking of the ability to PM shall not stomp my hopes to join you in this however.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

xlittlebittyx

I'd be interested in the I'm a Vampire... and That's Okay! role play. I need to start writing again and that one intrigues me. If you're available and interested, please PM me.