Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Illuminate

BlightRaptor

*zip-lines his way out of bed and across the scene*

289!

Bastet

*Giggles at the feel of Lumi's velvety tongue sliding across her petal soft skin, reaching forward she tangles her fingers in Lumi's lustrous hair. She sighs a moment before relaxing her tangled fingers and the gently combing them through the heavy, silken curls. *

Illuminate

-Meanwhile nestling them both deeper into Jack's lap, Lumi giggles at the playful grip of her hair, and purrs into Bastet upon the rake of fingers through tangled tresses-

Bastet

*She snuggles in closer to Jack and Lumi, one arm draped lazily around each of their shoulders. Her head resting on Jacks shoulder as she watches the lovely Lumi.*

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Bastet

Illuminate

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

Bastet

*She kisses Lumi's cheek as Jack pushes them together.*

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

Bastet

Illuminate