iSerial [Dub-Con, M lf F]

Started by TheVillain, April 22, 2016, 12:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

When the iHookUp App came out it quickly became so popular that it would be coupled with Tinder and downloaded together. Why not? It seemed to be the next step in the logical progression Tinder made.

In iHookUp, users enter in all their sexual fantasies from the mundane to the darkest, deepest corners of their souls. The app then waits, and lets the user know when someone close by is - compatible, shall we say? Usually nothing comes of it but sometimes if, say, two travelers want to join the Mile High Club together - well, that just became much easier.

But now something's happening. On one level it looks like a serial rapist is using the app to target women that claim to have rape-themed sex fantasies, but is it really that simple? Could something else be going on?

Quote from: InfoA bit of smut and a dash of cyberpunk. Looking for female partner or partners for this one, you'd play a woman with a rape-themed sex fantasy that's now being targeted by someone who might be an actual serial rapist. Maybe. This might not be so simple as that.

PM if you're interested.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.