Song Titles

Started by Eranil Morathim, June 02, 2011, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Perfect 10 - The Beautiful South
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

Ten Years Gone - Led Zeppelin
*See Pillory*

Finothing

Silent All These Years- Tori Amos

Mordred

Silent Lucidity - Queensryche
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

The Sounds of Silence - Simon and Garfunkle
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Sound and Vision - David Bowie
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Double Vision - Foreigner
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Drunk Girls - LCD Soundsystem
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Red, Red Wine - Bob Marley

Mordred

Blue Dress - Depeche Mode
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

If Love is a Red Dress - Maria McKee

Mordred

Love Bites - Def Leppard
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Once Bitten Twice Shy - Great White

Mordred

Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown - Rolling Stones
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones

Mordred

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Dancin With Myself - Billy Idol

(what people usually do when they become comfortably numb enough, Lols. :P )

Cailyn

*grabs you and spins you round and laughs, getting a good feel in the process*

Dance With Somebody - Mando Diao

Story Tale

Oooh *licks and nibbles you while enjoying the groping*

You Spin Me Right Round - Billy Idol

Cailyn

*Snuggles in, but teeters a bit*

Dizzy - Tommy Roe

Mordred

Dazed And Confused - Led Zeppelin
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Eight Days a Week - The Beatles (Daze... Days... my brain uncaffeinated makes the connection...doesn't yours?)

Mordred

(hehe going along that early sorta wave of thinking - while refusing to really let myself think to much to avoid any traffic jams up there while confusion blankets the land inside my skull.. Eight leads to ate..)

Pork And Beans - Weezer
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

It's Been a While - Staind

Mordred

Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
*See Pillory*