Imperial Might [MUL][BON][BON-E][EX][NC-H]

Started by Vostroya, November 01, 2009, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

This RP will be for anything and everything. But Im mostly going for the S/M side of this forum, since im new here lol. Anyways here's the story:

It is a few years into the future, the Earth has been invaded and conquered by an alien empire, crushing any resistance in only a few hours, known only as "The Imperium" lead by what the Imperial soldiers call " The Immortal God-Emperor. His empire stretches along millions of galaxy's, with trillions of worlds at his whim. His military loyal and dedicated to his vision of a Imperium dominated universe. Earth was just the newest along these lines. Now the Military is rounding up thousands of civilians and military personnel for the Emperor's personal visit to his newest conquest. Seeing who he will take to be his newest personnel slaves.

Again any and all questions are welcome!

Xanatos

So the S/M means, us the players will be simple slaves? What kind of plot will there be beyond this?

Vostroya

Well if enough people join we can make it where more people are high ranking Imperials with the Emperor's favor and can have their own slaves. And much of the plot will be learning of the Emperor (since you will find he is supremely confusing lol) and the politics of the Empire and trying to find ways to escape and so on, the plot is going to be very fluid.

Xanatos

So people can be slaves and part of the Imperium? Interesting.

Is there anymore info that could be handed out?

Vostroya

what info were you thinking of?

Xanatos

Well more specifics. I was hoping for more info on the setting. What does humanity see and what do they feel about the Imperium, general stuff like that. What do you expect from characters? Fear of the unknown, fear of their new life?

Anything else you might see as important for us to know?

Vostroya

ah I see thanks for clarifying,

Its been a few months since the war against the invasion ended, which was over in just 3 days due to the Empire vastly more powerful and advanced military. The occupation has been brutal against humans, any who resist the rule of the imperials is taken away, never to be seen again. Humanity hates the Imperium but really cannot do anything at the moment due to their presence. I don't expect anything specific from the characters, i like variety, some submissive, some resistant and such. I would however like them to have a fear of the Emperor whether small or massive, because of the soldiers and people of the Imperium regarding him as their invincible, all powerful god. Lots of rumors and no real evidence since almost no one sees him in public except when he wants to. Its so rare that its considered on of the highest honors that can be bestowed upon the Imperium. Many in humanity have also become apart of the new system like policeman, new soldiers, politicians and so on.

This is an example of the Imperiums soldiers:
Killzone Teaser Trailer

Xanatos

Hmm interesting.

So any human who has accepted the Imperium and has joined, are they just considered beneath other Imperials? Are they allowed to climb the ranks like any other Imperial? What kind of life can they expect?

Vostroya

Officially they can rise in the ranks as much as any other can, but the higher ups in the Imperial court tend to think humans beneath them (even though alot of them will look human as well), their lives if they are successful or victorious can be very luxurious and elaborate, especially with the new nobility born with the invasion, made up of humans.

Xanatos

Ah interesting.

What say you about having more than one character, like say two perhaps? The slave idea, and the idea of running with an Imperium character sounds appealing.

Vostroya

Yeah that would be awesome, it will be good for people to do that so they are not limited to a submissive role.

Xanatos

Sweet. Well when I get a chance I will make up some characters then for you to review.

Vostroya

Ok sounds good, let me know when you have some.

Btw im going to be using heavy references to Warhammer 40k, and other things for the Imperiums look so expect alot of variety.

Xanatos

Your universe is more coherent than 40K yes? That universe is so jacked up you can fit a galaxy through the holes in that world... No offense, I just am amazed at how... um... crazy things are in that world.

Vostroya

OH yes it will be very coherent im just going to be using the armys as Imperial armys is all.

Chea

This sounds like an interesting idea, I'll join the party.

Vostroya

For all who want to join here is a sample Character Sheet for this RP:

Name:
Sexual preference:
Personal History:
Personality:
Appearance:

Cassiopeia

Yeah I'll be in.  Probably playing as a resistance member captured I would say.  I'll have to work on a profile. ^_^

Chea

I'll have my character up by tomorrow.  ;)

Cassiopeia

Name: Katerina "Kat"  Roshenko

Race:
human

Sexual preference:
basically straight, but somewhat open

Personal History:
Katerina's parents were among the first killed in the Imperium's invasion.  She and her older brother escaped, just barely, and made it into hiding, falling into the lap of a forming resistance.  Both wanted revenge and justice for the loss of their parents so they immediately joined.  Kat had never been a particularly violent person but the hostile takeover of her planet began shaping a new side of her and she wants Imperial blood! 

Personality:
Kat is spirited, independent, and in some cases defiant.  She's never been one for structure or orders.

Appearance:
5'7, waist length wavy golden blonde hair (usually worn partially back with twists and braids), sharp blue-green eyes, flawless somewhat fair skin, curvaceous but toned lithe frame

(hair is longer than pictured)

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

Doomsday

Hmm. Reading the title I was originally just going to skip this, but when I read aliens I just all over.

I'm considering either a radical leader whose plans are foiled and she's taken into slavery. Or perhaps a simple woman who's just rounded up like a possession, even if she's been unassuming and for the most part non-disruptive to her new overlords. Or maybe even a Human (male or female, still leaning female) who is of elevated status because they've sold out to their invaders.

1.) Do you have any qualms about males playing as females?
2.) What is the technology like on earth?
3.) What is their intent to do with the human slaves? Is it just sexual, or is there some sort of breeding fetish here?

Vostroya

Good questions Darkly,

No i have no qualms with males playing females or vice versa. Technology on earth is a few years into the future but only those who are supportive of the Empire live in the super advanced technology seen with Imperial personnel, the rest who are resistant are left in the current state of technology. The intent is sexual, and I may do some sort of breeding if we have volunteers.

Doomsday

Oh hells yes. I certainly volunteer then. I'm about to nod off, but when I come back I'll fill out my character sheet. Should I play multiple characters, do you think?

Vostroya

Sweet sounds good! You can play multiples if you want to, I won't force you