News:

Main Menu

ABC Game

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 05:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teridas

The Unsinkable Molly Brown
I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Beguile's Mistress

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Teridas

Zombie Prom!

Video Game Characters

Aeris (FFVII)

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Beguile's Mistress

KCourtney

Captain Falcon (FZero)

Teridas

Brian Boru

Earnest Kelly (GTA: Vice City)

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Flamez1189

Link (from Legend of Zelda)

Brian Boru

what about F, G, H, I, J and K????

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Novak

Cyra

Gabriel from "Gabriel Knight"

Narianna

Harry Potter from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince videogame... I know nothing about videogames but love games like this so I figured I'd chime in...