Pokemon RP interest check. (Closed and Full.)

Started by Wolfy, June 09, 2011, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Lol.They can be rivals if you want. :p It would just mean we'd have two different adventures going on at the same time...that could get confusing though. lol

Carlissa

Well, wouldn't that just happen anyways? Or will the villainous group act more like NPCs?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

Hmm..that depends on what you three want...rivals or villains? lol

Orochimaru

If I am included... Villan for me.

*Very confused*

Carlissa

I'm indifferent, but I don't want to be a canon villain team. Maybe something like mercenaries or rare hunters or something.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Seaweed

Wolfy

I dunno..I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on this...we could have a Rival and Two Villains, I suppose...you know, that Rival that helps out in a pinch but is still the rival?

SargentToughie

I dunno, I'm more of a team player myself, maybe one of the others could fill the role better.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Pokemon needs some cruel people though?

Seaweed is disapoint.

Orochimaru

Pen and Demon can vouch for my capability for evilness and cruelty.

Alliance

pendarious

it's true orchimaru can be a maganificant bastard
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SargentToughie

My biggest fear is that you two assholes-
*Glares at Pen and Orochi*

are going to turn this into another 'we all love doing evil things' party, totally ruining the lighthearted mood of the RP. It's happened so many times on this website that I've lost count of it.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

Oi i'm playing a good guy in this rp thank you very much. she may not be alll happy go lucky cheery friendship type but she's not evil
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

SargentToughie

I know you far too well to believe that, Pen.

You can't fool me this time! My shield's up!
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

*laughs mainiacally with storm clouds and lightning flashing behind him*

We love you demon. =B

aya

Personally I think a rival group would be fun; it wouldn't be too confusing with tagged posts or separate threads, and it gives some fun competition. The rivals don't have to -hate- each other or anything.

Villains could work too, but is less flexible than the rivals imo. Plus, it's pokemon... the villains -always- lose.

SargentToughie

Yeah, I'm a fan of the rival team idea, too. It's stop the RP from being so black and white.
Ons and offs

Wolfy

So have we decided yet? *pokes* I'm ready to start this. xD

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Just tell me what I am needed for and I will go with that. ^^

pendarious

aya

Carlissa

Wolfy

Sorry guys. I won't be able to get this up until Saturday. I just started a new job, and that's where I am for most of the day. *hugs everyone* I'm sorry it's taking so long.