My dead brothers widow (Angsty Fantasy Romance) M Seeking F

Started by Jester, May 12, 2016, 09:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

He never saw eye to eye his with his brother and when they were old enough their lives took them in different directions and they never saw each other again. That suited them both fine until now. The war affected the country badly with many happy marriages ending in sadness and death and many families left without a father or husband.

It was strange for the brother to receive a message that his brother had died a hero and that he was now responsible for his brothers family and asset. His family? The widow and the brothers lives will be thrown together with neither happy with the situation but if she is to survive she has to earn a place in her brother in laws's life somehow make him want to look after her or she risks being penniless and homeless and probably dead in just a few years.

This is the story of how two people through unhappy circumstances meet and fall reluctantly but heavily in love. I imagine their being difficulties and tension between the two of them at first and maybe they do not treat each other very well at first.

We can discuss if

1. He moves into and takes over her home and makes her feel like a stranger in the place she built with her husband and loves.
2. Or she moves into his home with her tail between her legs completely at his mercy.
3. Whether she comes alone or whether she brings family and baggage. Maybe she comes ahead of a family?
4. Whether this may even be a story with a BDSM slant. How hard will she be made to work to win his love?

I am really keen to do an angsty romance so please do message me!