Recruting- A special kind of hell (non con, kidnapping, bondage)

Started by WindVoyager, January 14, 2016, 11:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hob

Quote from: WindVoyager on February 15, 2016, 01:45:43 PM
We deff need another torturer, we have almost nothing but victims

I will see if I can come up with something that meets your approval later this evening, then. Would you prefer it posted here or PMd to you?

Hob

Player Name: Justric

Character Name: Dr. Samuel "Doc" Oliver

Victim or torturer: Re-Claimer

Sexual Orientation: Straight more or less

Bio / History: There are those among the rich and powerful who may not want things done through official channels. Sometimes there are injuries that are simply too inconvenient to try and explain, accidents that need to be cleaned up after, alterations that have to be arranged. This is where Doc Oliver found his niche in life. He is an actual doctor with both surgical and trauma experience, although how he's come to where he is now in his career is not something he cares to talk about. Nor, for that matter, is whether or not he still has his license to practice or if Samuel Oliver is his real name. All he'll say is that he has papers to prove that it is. It's generally known that he started doing backstreet work early on in his career, and that it didn't take long for him to become noticed by more influential notables. This less reputable world has proven far more lucrative than his foray into the world of legal medical care, to the point where his loans have been paid off for quite some time and he leads rather a life of luxury. His main vices are a love of science fiction, old movies, and classic cars. He is also rather gregarious, something that tends to annoy his co-workers.

How did your character get into this mess?: One thing has led to another. People talked to people. References were made and meetings were had. And before long he was shaking hands with a group of torturers, sadists, thugs, sociopaths, and psychopaths. He felt right at home, actually, and began to suspect that he might be a psychopath himself. The thought, appropriately enough, doesn't really bother him. There are days, however, when he simply tells himself he's just doing a job; it's a distasteful one at times, but he really wants to pay cash upfront for that restored 1920s roadster that's coming up for auction next month! Oliver tends to be the 'civilized' face of the organization, but it is in all reality just a mask. In addition to his regular duties, he also sees to the medical needs of the other Re-Claimers, keeps "assets" alive, and via his extensive contacts he tends to various parts of the business that have grown out of the original over time (blackmarket organ transplants, slavery, body disposal, testing prototypes of various chemicals, medicines, machinery, etc... etc...)

Link to you On\Offs:
Preferences
Ons & Offs

Hob

Added a few last bits there for the Doc, just to help better explain what all he does.

Tokyorose627

Player Name: Tokyorose627

Character Name: Ai Haruno

Victim or torturer: Torturer

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio / History: Ai is a young man that's been looking for something in his life; something that can get rid of the gray feeling that's been washing over him. He's a successful singer and model, and is currently enrolled in one of the most prestigious colleges in the world. Despite all of that however, his life has felt like it's been missing something, something new or fresh, exciting! He's had everything basically handed to him, but for Ai, he's wanted the experiance of earning something, taking something for himself without any sort of handout or special privilege. He's been by himself when his parents were killed by an unknown assailant, leaving him with the rest of his families fortune at the age of 14.

How did your character get into this mess?: If you couldn't guess by now, who do you think was the one that killed Ai's parents in the first place? It wasn't really figured out what exactly caused Ai to get this strange sort of mind set at a young age, but the thought and idea of hurting people always seemed to fascinate him, make him think in interesting ways. He usually thought of terrible things to do to people in his head whenever they teased him, and when his parents had continued to berate and nag at him to be what they wanted him to be, he just couldn't take it anymore. Able to hide any evidence, he looked like the innocent victim in it all, when in fact he was the instigator. Later on as a teen, he became a notorious serial killer and rapist, targeting people that he mostly hated and despised, feeling that they didn't have the right to even breath the air around them any longer.

It wasn't until his early adult years that he began to do this as a hobby, being contacted by a secret number her keeps for people that wish to "get rid" of certain others that they either don't like, despise, or just want dead.

Link to your On\Offs:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244393.0

WindVoyager

Monthly Bump. We are still open, still recruiting and would really love to see one or two more female characters though its not required.

While the Rp is largely torture driven, your characters path/story-line doesn't have to be torture or mutilation based, you can choose it to be more smut based or humiliation based or what ever you choose.

And just as a fair warning, this is a fast moving RP with no posting order, that doesn't mean your character will be forgotten about or left behind, its just that there is a lot happening and much of it is happening simultaneously.

Tokyorose627

I've been thinking of making a female character actually. That ok?

WindVoyager

QuoteI've been thinking of making a female character actually. That ok?

That'll be fine

Tokyorose627

TeamVelma

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Tokyorose627

Player Name: Tokyorose627

Character Name: Mallory Rose Miyamoto

Victim or torturer: Victim

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio / History: Mallory was born from a rather mixed family, her father being Japanese, while her mother was half French/half American. Her childhood was nothing but perfect, from loving parents, to being able to travel the world with all sorts of opportunities that she could be given. She was able to learn both French and Japanese at a young age, as well as English, in order to communicate with her mixed family that lived in other countries, and was given the freedom to do whatever she wanted to do with her life. She graduated high school at a young age, and moved to France for two years to study for college, where she then got accepted, then transferred to another college in Japan. From there, Mallory was bale to actually and a job as a Gravure Idol, an idol that specialized in photoshoots and modeling in Japan. She became a spokeperson for a cafe she worked at, and was able to land a wellpaying job there, as well as a modeling career that would help pay off her tuition for school.

How did your character get into this mess?: After both of her parents passed away due to their ship getting lost at sea, Mallory was left with no choice but to stay in Japan for the time being in order to finish school and to cope with what had happened. Her modeling gave her an outlet which she took to heart, being passionate and lively which gave her many fans and admirers; and unfortunately, stalkers as well. One in particular became rather obsessed with the young girl, and would constantly give her gifts, letters, and would even follow her while she was working. This one man in particular was so persistant that Mallory had to file a restraining order on him, which prompted the stalker to get rather angry, and hasty with his plan. Feeling that he was the only one for her, he used most of his savings to hire someone to kidnap Mallory and take her to a facility where she could be disciplined and trained to his liking, so that when she returned, she would be willing and loving only to him.

Mallory is now currently being driven to the facility where Travis and the others are, blindfolded, gagged, and bound by rope.

Link to your On\Offs:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=58794

If anyone has questions regarding her, feel free to ask on here or in a PM. :D

Orpheus69

I'd be up for giving another torturer a go if there's space?

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

Zhu Que

This is interesting... I might have a couple character ideas to throw in, if still accepting?

Tokyorose627

We have a lot of torturers, a few more vic's word be nice, and some female ones too. But go ahead and send in your ideas, whether they are torturers or victims, and we can see what we can do. :D

Zhu Que

Player Name: Zhu Que

Character Name: Kim Kyung-Sik / Riley Kim

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

More Pictures:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bio / History: Riley is the child of two progressive scientists, though he lost his mother when he was six. Now, he travels with his father, who is a researcher for a company that builds robotic prosthetic for amputees. The department that his father, and mother previously, works in also works on androids--repairing and upgrading them. Riley, as his mother used to joke, got the 'intelligence genetic marker.' He is relatively smart, easily passing all tests to evaluate his schooling, since he was home schooled. As he got older, he started working with his father as an analyst, but never really getting into making anything. As a teen, he actually used his computer training to program websites for fun, rather than making a profit off his intelligence.

He hates to be called cute or short, even though he is barely five-foot-four. He can get pretty aggressive when called either thing, but will unconsciously do cute things sometimes. He will also use his short stature to get others to do things that would be difficult for him due to his height. He does not have the greatest grasp on social situations, since he was home schooled. He likes to believe he is more socially smart than most people who have higher IQs like his father, but really, he still gets into awkward situations with people.

At a young age, Riley knew he was attracted to personality rather than looks. He fell for a guy in his father's department, and after their affair, the man got divorced and Riley's father became verbally violent towards the teen. They often fought over the fact that Riley seemed to constantly be with some different guy. That was when he realized that for a progressive scientist, his father was a typical traditional Asian father. 'Marry my friend's faithful daughter, she'll be a good mother,' was his father's constant argument. While Riley thought she was pretty, he thought her personality was bland--and honestly, he enjoyed the heated arguments between him and his father.

How did your character get into this mess?: 'One time too many,' that is what Riley's father thought when he caught the young man in bed with some rough rider. Riley hadn't even pretended to hide that he had picked the man and slept with him in his father's bed just to get caught. His father could no longer handle it and called upon the Re-claimers. He thought that maybe they could scare and humiliate Riley enough to set him straight, figuratively and sexually.

Link to your On\Offs: O/Os and Preferences.

Character Name: Quinn Le Beau

Sexual Orientation: Undetermined

Bio / History: Quinn is a gynoid that was created to be a model. She was designed after a young model who ended up in a car accident. She was to finish out the model's career in a simple and elegant manner, so that nobody would know that the woman had died when a truck driver slammed into the back of the car and sent it careening into a large tree. Quinn does not know she is a gynoid, only that her manager takes her to a special doctor occasionally and she is put under anesthetics while undergoing treatment.

She does recognize that she does not get sick like others, nor does she get hurt like they do. She has great balance and can wear about anything for a photo-shoot or runway gig. She tries to keep on good terms with other models, as her manager instructs her to, but sometimes other models just don't get along with her.

How did your character get into this mess?: Another model gets very upset when Quinn gets a photo-shoot instead of her. She can't stand that Quinn seems to always get the better gigs, and someone mentions in passing at a bar that there are a group of people who will do things for a price, including remove Quinn from the modeling scene for a while. She pays to have Quinn kidnapped and humiliated, hoping that the young model with learn not to steal gigs from more seasoned models.

Link to your On\Offs: O/Os and Preferences.

I can make another female character, too, if these two are okay. I just haven't solidified a second female idea just yet.

subjuanita

Hope you have room for another victim. I made out my bio below.

Player Name: subjuanita

Character Name: Sandy Jenkins

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual, but open to the right female

Bio / History: Sandy moved to Los Angeles from Madison, WI to try to make it as an actress. She was able to get a few small roles in a few quickly forgotten bad movies few people ever bothered to see. She is working as a waitress at a diner now, but goes to a lot of Hollywood parties hoping to make connections to get roles in movies. She even ended up dating a few B list actors. Sandy is not all that ambitious, and would rather spend her time working on her tan than working to get ahead in life.

How did your character get into this mess?: Wanting to live a glamorous lifestyle without having the money to do so, Sandy likes to use the men she dates as her personal ATM machine to buy her expensive gifts, clothes, and even a sports car once. Her last actor boyfriend, Mike Russell, got tired of this, and broke up with her. A few days later, Mike was talking to a few of his actor buddies and found she had done the same thing to them. Wanting to teach her a lesson he makes a phone to the Re Claimers.

Link to you On\Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=103302.msg4484556#msg4484556

Notes: I don't wish to have my character actually killed, amputated, or branded. Threatening to do so is OK, just not actually doing it. Getting a tattoo is OK. Physical or psychological torture is fine.

WindVoyager

Due to a player unexpectedly leaving us (at least he left with a bang XD) we really need at least two more Re Claimers

Zhu Que

Quote from: WindVoyager on March 08, 2016, 06:38:08 PM
Due to a player unexpectedly leaving us (at least he left with a bang XD) we really need at least two more Re Claimers

I might make my third character a female reclaimer.

dale108

I'm debating whether to join or not.  Is anyone keeping a head count of the reclaimers and victims?
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

WindVoyager

WindVoyager

Amarlo

Is there a link to a list character thread? Or a list of currently active players and their characters? Also, was there ever an in game thread we could take a peek at?

Also, you misspelled "Recruiting". If you edit the first post you can fix that and I'm sure more people would look at the thread if it was fixed x3

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

RavenBlackmoon

Consider me curious. I can play either torture or vic, depended what is needed, but in both cases they will probably be female.

Is there still room?
What is needed right now?

P.S. I knew your name looked familiar WindVoyager! I was part of an old group game called "The Lab"!