DM LF feisty female

Started by Sir Geoffrey, July 14, 2015, 11:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Geoffrey

I'm tired of all the milk toast here. People looking for partners and don't respond, starting an RP and after 3 posts they're gone without a thanks or "I'm bored."

I'm looking for an older female partner with life experience, can write creatively with proper spelling and grammar, and a wild imagination.  I am looking for someone who has fantasies and wants to live them out vicariously through an RP. I love dominance. I love those that like to fantasize about being dominated, humiliated and forced.  I'm also tired of the "kids" that say they're great writers and really, they're not.

I'd love to hear from someone who'd like to engage in an adult NC RP on a long term basis. Tell me your ideas, I'll tell you mine and maybe we can meet
in the middle somewhere.

Any takers?  Please PM if you are interested...
Experience is a brutal teacher...  but you learn...

Stattick

The word you're looking for is milquetoast. That's a person who's timid or submissive. Milk toast is something you might have for breakfast.

You know, if you're advertising for a partner with proper spelling and grammar... you might want to proofread your ad.
O/O   A/A

Sir Geoffrey

I meant milk toast.  Bland, vanilla, boring.  Like something someone might have for breakfast.  BTW - thanks for the opinion that I didn't ask for. You might want to mind you own business.
Experience is a brutal teacher...  but you learn...

Somnifera

That's a pretty weak save. Milquetoast is often colloquially used to mean 'bland, boring, common' as well as submissive. It means overall weak and uninteresting, and I'd bet money that's the context in which you heard it but apparently didn't read it.

It's 'milquetoast' and you're not looking quite as seasoned as you attempted. Take it as a learning experience.
I'm what was meant, not what was written. Right on the tip of the tongue and just out of focus.

~Ons,Offs, and some characters~
~Plots~
{Not interested in new RPs at this time}

Oniya

From Staff

This is the request board, not the debate board.  Elliquiy has rules regarding civility as well.  As this thread no longer meets the requirements for either civility or requests, it is being locked.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17