Stranded, Extreme Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, September 08, 2015, 11:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExisD

Quote from: Jaded on September 09, 2015, 08:05:18 PM
An Alchemist is okay, though may have trouble finding some ingredients such as vials. 

Hmm.  I'm not sure on the DC question, I'll have to think on it and get back to you.

Ohhh, that makes it tough.

How many mutagen/extract/bomb components would she be able to begin with? I'm assuming this would be a you can prepare x extracts before you run out.

Alternatively, would craft(alchemy or glassworks or varies) be able to make more/could they be reused?

Also, would either the Vivisectionalist(alchemist) or Spell Sage(wizard) archetypes be allowed?

eBadger

What skill would be used for seduction/sex?  If one were formally trained in that sort of thing.  ;)

ChaoticSky

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/psychic

Its from the new Occult Adventures from paizo, Its a fullcaster in the theme of wiz/sorc/oracle. Int-based, spontaneous, with the Discipline features using Cha or Wis depending on which one you pick, Psychic-magic user. (As opposed to Arcane or Divine, which mostly comes down to having mental-oriented casting, instead of Vocal or Somatic, you have Thought and Emotion bits for spells. You cant be stopped by being tied up/gagged/etc, but Thought(complex mental constructs) levels a huge penalty on concentration checks (+10 to the DC, since they require elaborate visualizations), and spells with Emotion components(requiring a particular emotional state) fail if your under a [Emotion] or [Fear] effect (since you are not in control of your feels). Spell list is utility oriented, with a heavy glut of new psychically oriented Spells.

My particular brand of character sheet includes all the necessary information to play my characters without referencing the book, so you shouldnt have any trouble figuring out what my stuff does since it will all be on there. Its also all on the OGC now for your viewing pleasure.

Quote from: eBadger on September 09, 2015, 08:27:02 PMWhat skill would be used for seduction/sex?  If one were formally trained in that sort of thing.  ;)
Traditionally, one uses Diplomacy if your looking for a good time (ie, being open and genuine in your intent) and Bluff if your pulling some kind of con or being manipulative.

Sex its self is a Fort and/or Will save depending on specifics. :p

Chulanowa

Quote from: eBadger on September 09, 2015, 08:27:02 PM
What skill would be used for seduction/sex?  If one were formally trained in that sort of thing.  ;)

In a game like this? Your Base Attack Bonus + Strength modifier  ;D

Quote from: JadedHmm.  I am mainly looking for maidens, so to speak, so a gnoll may be a little odd.  It would depend what you had in mind though.  I wouldn't refuse it offhand, but it might have a point or two against. 

And i'm seeign a lot of "ew, furries" so, yeah, I guess that one's out. Aaaand my Vanara. Sigh. Poor monkey-girl. Alright, I'll see what I can come up with that isn't an elf or catgirl. Just to be difficult  ;D

Jaded

Quote from: Loki Aesir on September 09, 2015, 08:16:29 PM
Would you allow the Unchained Rogue class and Drow race?

I lean towards no on both, sorry. :-(

Quote from: ExisD on September 09, 2015, 08:22:24 PM
How many mutagen/extract/bomb components would she be able to begin with? I'm assuming this would be a you can prepare x extracts before you run out.

Alternatively, would craft(alchemy or glassworks or varies) be able to make more/could they be reused?

Also, would either the Vivisectionalist(alchemist) or Spell Sage(wizard) archetypes be allowed?

A reasonable number I imagine, a few days worth at least.  However much she could (reasonably) carry.  Some might be able to be reused, and craft would work with the right tools. 

Both of those archetypes are fine.

Quote from: ChaoticSky on September 09, 2015, 08:29:33 PM
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/psychic

I think I prefer not to have an psychic types unfortunately.  Sorry. :-(

Diplomacy and Perform maybe?

VonDoom

Profession (Courtesan) if you want formal training?  Though Profession is WIS, so social skills may serve better ...  :P

Edit: Also, any feedback on my requests, Jaded?
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Jaded

They are Advanced Player Guide and Ultimate Campaign?  They should be fine.

VonDoom

Yupp, all of them.  And awesome.  :-)

O&O

eBadger

Quote from: VonDoom on September 09, 2015, 04:40:37 AM
Body Transformation
I need a 'that's my fetish' .gif, stat!

Never say I don't get you anything nice, Doom.   

...weirdly, I wasn't even looking for that.  It just happened.  Which maybe says too much about my browsing habits. 

Quote from: Jaded on September 09, 2015, 11:59:32 PM
Diplomacy and Perform maybe?

Awesome, thank ya

Quote from: VonDoom on September 10, 2015, 12:06:43 AM
Profession (Courtesan) if you want formal training?  Though Profession is WIS, so social skills may serve better ...  :P

I thought about that, but I disliked the idea of condensing lots of disparate facets into one skill when I'd intentionally chosen a skillmonkey for the concept.  Also, wisdom isn't sexy and mine sucks, so metagaming got involved. 

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 09, 2015, 11:34:07 PM
In a game like this? Your Base Attack Bonus + Strength modifier  ;D

Ehhhh, I'm trying to keep my rapey to tolerable levels.  At least to start....

VonDoom

Luckily, the big barbarian with the STR modifier also likes her snu-snu non rapey. :P

O&O

VonDoom

Ah, impregnation was added to the smut list? Editing posts is a pain on the phone, so I'll add it in later, but I'm a fan! If it's actually followed on, I prefer it to go quite a bit faster than nine actual months and not to have to deal with the after-mess. That was on purpose.  ;D

Oviposition, parasites (as long as they're more sexy than the gross CoC cockworms) and monster pregnancies are great.

O&O

Sain

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 09, 2015, 11:34:07 PM
And i'm seeign a lot of "ew, furries" so, yeah, I guess that one's out. Aaaand my Vanara. Sigh. Poor monkey-girl. Alright, I'll see what I can come up with that isn't an elf or catgirl. Just to be difficult  ;D

Thieflings can have nice exotic bits :-) It's a shame nobody went with a prudish paladin yet.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

eBadger

I updated my Smut re: pregnancy as well.  Let me know if you have questions.  As with all things about me, there are no hard limits and even if I decline, I'm still happy to be asked. 

Quote from: VonDoom on September 10, 2015, 01:16:45 AM
Luckily, the big barbarian with the STR modifier also likes her snu-snu non rapey. :P

Oi now, I didn't say NON rapey.  She's just more inclined toward Charm Person and bondage than bludgeoning.  The consent is still rather dubious. 

Also just realized that Brew Potion + Charm Person = Magical Ruffies.  Third level, here I come!

Quote from: Sain on September 10, 2015, 01:26:50 AMThieflings can have nice exotic bits :-) It's a shame nobody went with a prudish paladin yet.

My sex cult paladin still may get written up.  Although I'm really loving my birdie for this. 

VonDoom

Prudish Tiefling Paladin!

And we're all monkeys here. Well, furless monkeys.  ;D

I'd be fine with monster girl flavored Vanara, on a more serious note.

O&O

eBadger

Rock the monkey girl!

Updated my character with a link to her sheet. 

VonDoom

O&O

Chulanowa

Well, hell, I just might do that. I prefer a more western art style over anime / manga... but hey.

Something to sleep on, I guess!

VonDoom

Updated my journal charsheet. Bit of rephrasing, added to the description and history. Clarified a bit on the smut section, too.

O&O

Nazora

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Jaded on September 09, 2015, 11:59:32 PMI think I prefer not to have an psychic types unfortunately.  Sorry. :-(
Aw, okie, but just to be clear; you mean you dont want anything from OA, or you just dont want the Psychic Class? (Ie: are the new spells that have been added to arcane/divine caster's lists also banned?).

I dont want to start picking spells only for you to think im trying to pull one over on you.  :P

Nazora

WIP (Placeholder)

Name: Anastasia Laroux
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Height:5'7
Weight:107
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Silver

Description: Anastasia Laroux is a noble scholar and naturalist. The primary joys of her life are research and reading. She is well versed on a multitude of topics. Her main goal in life is the advancement of the Altarian Monarchy through scholarship and the sciences. She has had an extensive education that even included combat training. Her trainers say she fights like the wind, because she is fairly fast and her hits feel like a gentle breeze on the skin. Amazingly, she doesn't have an aversion to fighting, or at least pretending she can fight to look as intimidating as possible. Her knowledge is extensive, though she bumbles magic and gets potions mixed up far too often. Anastasia tends to get along best with scholars like herself and those who inherently good. She has an aversion to those who are not very bright and a huge aversion towards those who would do evil.

Background: As the first daughter of Earl Tiger Laroux, Anastasia is the 115th in line for the throne of her kingdom. She is of noble blood from an upper class family, though her father, Tiger Laroux, recently died of a heart attack while dining. Three months after the death of her father, Anastasia's uncle Beard Laroux arranged for his niece to go on a little journey. Ostensibly she will be traveling to various other kingdoms in an attempt to improve her diplomacy skills while furthering her education. Anastasia suspected her uncle was attempting to arrange a her marriage in a way convenient for his ambitions. Instead, the expert crew of the boat navigated a storm to a strange island. She was told to explore and given a guide, but the guide instead of killing her knocked her out and left her. When she awoke and went back to the shore, the boat was gone, and she was alone on a strange island with nothing.

Attributes By The Numbers

Anastasia Laroux

Defense

AC11 dexterity Flat-footed 10
HP: 9
For: + 3
Ref: + 1
Will: + 5

Offense

Speed: 30ft
Melee: -3
Range +1
Init  +2

Statistics

Str: 5
Dex: 12
Con: 12
Int:  17
Wis: 16
Chr: 14
Languages: Common
Feats: Extra Channel x2   Channel energy two additional times per day per feat
Traits:
Other Gear: 2Ib spell component pouch

Special Abilities

Alignment Aura

Spontaneous casting -- trade prepared spells for curative spells

Channels positive energy (13x/day)

High wisdom gains bonus spells daily

Domain choices give additional abilities. See the rulebook for details

All knowledge skills are class skills. clergy can touch a creature at will to learn its strengths and weaknesses, and at level 6 can remote-view.

Nobility clergy can speak an inspiring word to an ally and give +2 bonuses, and receive Leadership at 8th level as a free feat with +2 on leadership score.

Concentration check: d20 + cleric level + wisdom modifier vs. DC

Smut

Non-consensual (Exotic): Yummy!
Body Transformation: My character is bait for any type of this!
Pain/Light Torture: A little is fine.
Bondage: Oh yummy!
Animals: Animals okay. Animal rape okay. Animal transformation yummy!
Impregnation: Good!

Unprocessed Stat Info

Initiative modifier:   + 1   = + 1 [dexterity]
Fortitude save:   + 3   = 2 [base] + 1 [constitution]
Reflex save:   + 1   = 0 [base] + 1 [dexterity]
Will save:   + 5   = 2 [base] + 3 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld):   -3   = 0 [base] -3 [strength]
Attack (missile):   + 1   = 0 [base] + 1 [dexterity]
Combat Maneuver Bonus:   -3   = 0 [base] -3 [strength]
Combat Maneuver Defense:   + 8   = 10 + 0 [base] -3 [strength] + 1 [dexterity]

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Foxfyr

Name: Kiju Elrohir
Race: Elf
Class: Slayer (with the Sniper Archetype?) (or Rogue if not allowed)
Description: At her core, Kiju’s personality and mannerisms are revealed in a strongly contrasting dichotomy that is determined by the situation at hand.  When it comes to addressing immediate situations, she is very methodical and meticulous, but when it comes to long-term planning she is much more whimsical.  She is the sort who prefers to punctuate heavy social situations with stints of isolation; typically in some sort or natural setting where she can daydream.
(More to come)

Background: (More to come)

Smut

Non-consensual (Exotic): Definitely.
Body Transformation: I’m up for it and think it could be fun to roleplay.
Pain/Light Torture: As long as it doesn’t get too extreme.
Bondage: Will ropes and chains be provided or should I bring my own? ;)
Animals: Absolutely, especially if it is in the form of magical beasts.
Impregnation: Bonus if it is by something exotic.

Jaded

Quote from: ChaoticSky on September 10, 2015, 04:46:31 PM
Aw, okie, but just to be clear; you mean you dont want anything from OA, or you just dont want the Psychic Class? (Ie: are the new spells that have been added to arcane/divine caster's lists also banned?).

I dont want to start picking spells only for you to think im trying to pull one over on you.  :P

In general I prefer to avoid things not in the PRD released directly by Paizo, so the book in general, though I might approve some spells from it on a case by case basis. 

Let me know if I've missed anyone so far. 

VonDoom: Human Barbarian
Hexed: Half-Elf Druid
Sain: Catfolk Sorcerer
eBadger: Strix Skald
ChaoticSky: Catfolk Psychic or Oracle
ExisD: Human or Elf Alchemist or Wizard
Nazora: Human Cleric
Loki Aesir:  Elf Slayer

ExisD

Slight update with a partial sheet link:

Name: Evelyn Protz
Race: Human
Class: Alchemist
Description: Evelyn had always been sticking her nose in places it didn't belong and surviving the results by the skin of her teeth. Whether through wandering into these situations or her own experimentation, after all it would be highly unethical to test things on other people before using them on yourself, she is much tougher than someone with her frame would suggest.

These traits are also the reason that her academy 'kindly recommended' that she begin her journey of discovery early and sent her out on the first available ship. What she lacks in common sense, self preservation, or tact she more than makes up for with raw knowledge and diversity of skill. Hopefully that will be enough to let her live through what the island has to offer. and maybe she'll even make an interesting discovery or two as well.

"Smut and rolls"

Rolls: 15, 14, 9, 16, 9, 8

Non-consensual (Exotic) - Always a fan.
Body Transformation - So long as it isn't furry/anthro or permanent futa I'm good with anything from coc here as well.
Pain/Light Torture - Also good.
Bondage - Light is good, heavy not so much.
Animals - Yep, in all shapes and sizes.
Impregnation - Also a big yep, preferably with heightened speed and fairly early... Oviposition is also good.