News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt with white stripes and silky black slacks.

LilyOfTheGalley

Pocahontas T-shirt, leggings, and my fluffy slippers.

Damned Eternally

Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Beguile's Mistress

White cotton skirt gathered at the waist, a spaghetti strap camisole of white cotton lace under a waist-length jacket of white cotton to match the skirt, white low-heeled sandals

RipTide

Black cropped workout leggings, a pink sports bra and a loose gray tank top which I've knotted up at the waist. (Also read as: Was supposed to go the gym, but didn't.)

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Rinzler

A t-shirt with Boba Fett on it. I'm just thinking that when the 5th of November comes round, I can attach it to a rocket and fire it into my washing machine, thereby re-enacting that scene from RotJ where Boba gets swallowed by the Sarlacc pit.

MelisaArtemis

Damned Eternally

A snoopy tee and baggy lounge pants.
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

Beguile's Mistress

A white silk sleeveless shell with a palm frond print in green and a matching green tulip skirt, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

An emerald green short-sleeved top with brass buttons and soft black slacks.

stormwyrm

Grey hoodie over a maroon golf shirt, jeans, and sandals.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Beguile's Mistress

Black shift dress belted at the waist with a white chiffon cowl collar and elbow-length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt and a gold long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks and a white Oxford cloth buttondown long-sleeved shirt with black leather ballet flats

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray pencil skirt and pale blue long-sleeved silk blouse with pearl buttons and a stand up collar, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

Rinzler

Jeans and a t-shirt. Guess I'm having yet another one of those fey and foppish days.

stormwyrm

Dry fit shirt, cycling shorts, running shoes. It's a gym day.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Beguile's Mistress

Red dress with a round neckline, cap sleeves, fitted bodice and a gently gathered at the waist skirt, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, sapphire blue long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue cotton slacks and a dark blue long sleeved blouse with faded grey polka dots and black leather ballet flats.

Beguile's Mistress

White linen slacks and a white cotton peasant-style top with a standup collar and full elbow-length sleeves, white low-heeled sandals.

Beguile's Mistress

Cream colored cotton A-line skirt and a pale yellow cotton blouse, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

FroreQueen

Workout pants and a t-shirt. About to hop in the shower and change to the pjs!
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

RampantDesires

Purpleish galaxy yoga pants and a teal racer back tank top.  Am I going to the gym?  Am I lounging around in my living room?  who knows (though one is VASTLY more likely)

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->