2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

I'll be writing up my sheet today after my doc appt.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

DarkAngel111

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~BASICS~

Character's Name: Scott Campbell
Nickname: Scotty
Character's Birthdate and Age: 26
Place of Birth: Maple Heights
Current Residence: Maple Heights

Education:University Level.
Hobbies: Sleeping around, Clubbing, Swimming, Tennis, and Football.

~APPEARANCE~

Hair:Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height:6’2
Physical Description: Has a very Muscular built although he is popular for being drunk or high at times most of the time he Is simply playing and is very aware of his surroundings. His built is also attributed to how intensely he is into sports.  Being a Football player and an avid tennis player he has kept himself in shape most of his adult life.

Also the fact that his Height would make him look wiry he gained more muscle mass to look broader, and a little more intimating without using his family name. Now that he has left the game he works out on a daily basis to keep up his built and the looks. After all who would want to see a skinny football player who is half drunk at all times?

Distinguishing Features: Letter ‘A’ Tattooed one right arm, and a Bull face with horns On his left arm..
Character Model: Chris Evans.

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:Shallow, Ignorant, Dedicated, Conflicted, Brave (at times), Optimistic and stubborn. Scott was born with a golden spoon and never had to ask for anything, as such he is always stubborn. He can be blunt as a baseball bat to the point of being rude. In general he is a Jerk. But most of it is an act. Simply because he has had no intimate relation with anyone not even his parents.

One can describe Scott as shallow, but he is more distant than Shallow, if anyone knows him closely for long enough they would know he keeps people at an arm’s length and whenever things get too emotional or are about to he either comes off as a jerk or a total ignorant ass. It is a part of his Psyche.
Although at times he may perform random acts of kindness he likes to remain anonymous while doing so, in case anyone finds them attractive and might think of him as a nice person. He strongly believes he is not capable of being nice to anyone.

History: Scott was born to Mathew and Elena Campbell who were both from successful business families, of course the marriage itself was more of an arrangement then a love affair. And the two had more chemistry working together than they did in the house. A few years into their Marriage They had a child Which clearly neither of them felt any obligation to. He was raised with Nannies and maids handling him and feeding him. He grew up to be a miserable kid, who was stubborn rash and at times even a little violent. He grew up a distant kid in his early teens he was quiet and withdrawn most of the time he was in his room locked up playing with the latest toys he was given by his parents to stop his wailings.

Soon the boy grew out of the shell he had made around himself only to create a new one, that of illusion, that he was happy, as he entered high school he realized how the other kids sucked up to him at times because his father was such a big shot. By the time he realized that fully he had shed his shy attitude and embraced his new personality. The fact that his parents didn’t care what he did with the money made it only easier for him to make friends whether it was buying lunch or gifts or things. He made friends quite easily. With age and time came charm and personality.

Most girls wanted to be with him but he never dated anyone, The general opinion was he though himself above everyone else when the reality was he didn’t think he could ever have a successful relationship with anyone, How could he?, he was after all the son of two people who had never gotten along. On his graduation he received the gift that his parents were getting divorced, not because they told him, but because one his class mates had shown it to him in the paper.

Growing up with Resentment in his heart and really no care for the world he left for college and returned 5 years later completely changed he had gone a radical change both personality wise and body wise, Now a lot taller and broader. And muscular He had joined the state football team for two years and then quit only to return to the small town away from the city life where he had been brought up. He opened up a nightclub, it was a small place but the entry was restricted to people and even though the town was small, there were more than often out of town visitors in his small club. Being a state level player he had more offers to join larger teams and grow his career, but was too irresponsible to be a public figure and knew that. That didn’t mean he wasn’t famous. Some of his old teammates still visit him in town at his nightclubs. And like all stars attract fans. The Clubs entry is by invite only. Or in some cases the security is allowed to let in hot girls without invitation.

The crowd in the club is always great, and the atmosphere is maintained by security indoors in the form of bouncers. There are a few illegal drugs circling the club but none of them can be linked to Scott. Although he knows about them maybe even procures them for his customers.

Family: (if applicable, include any family members and mark them appropriately if they are NPCs. Include such things as age, occupation, if they're alive, and a brief blurb about the character and their relationship with yours. Please note that non-major NPCs do not get face claims, at least TWO generations prior to your characters need to be covered In other words: parents, grandparents, and immediate siblings of your parents.)
NPCS:
NPC
Elena Campbell- Now Martell
Mother- 49
Lives in California Never been to the small town of new brook after her Divorce. She is a successful Entrepreneur and only has business like Relations now with Campbells.

NPC
Mathew Campbell
Father- 54
The man is very well known for his name in the construction industry he has had his hands stretched over various other businesses out of new brook. The man primarily lives in New Brook but is rarely seen in the house which is a situated away from Maple heights. Even though he is the owner of the construction company that rebuilt most of new brook after hurricane Katrina and still owns quite a lot of unoccupied houses in the small town. Renting a few out and selling others. The man is only after money and power, and rarely does work like that done here in New Brook, just to look good in public eye every now and again.

Grand Parents.
AS far as Scott knows they are dead. Only he ever heard about his Grand father who owned the Campbell Construction before his father. It is the Family business. Little Else is known to Scott about his Grand Parents.
PCName

Connections: - Open for Connections.

Dislikes: Whiners, Over emotional people, Clingy Girls.
Fears & Phobias: Being close to someone, Being disowned by his family(Losing money)
Worst Memory(ies): Being made fun of When he didn’t know his own parents had been divorced.
Best Memory(ies): When he was picked for the State team out of college.
Favorite Animal(s):Never cared much for animals.
O/O's: Rough sex, Oral(receiving), No scat gore or vore. (if in doubt PM me )

Posting my playboy For approval and also if anyone wants to have any connections with him let me know! :)

Josietta

I can so see him being the poster child for what not to get involved with by my Hope's parents. heh

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

AmberStarfire

I've known someone in RL who's only slightly that way but it was enough. I hope you find some good connections for him, though.

Unless he wants to try and hit on Carianne but she's not having any of it?

DarkAngel111

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 09:03:30 AM
I can so see him being the poster child for what not to get involved with by my Hope's parents. heh

But it depends, Is Hope a good girl? or a bad Girl?? :P

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 17, 2014, 09:05:46 AM
I've known someone in RL who's only slightly that way but it was enough. I hope you find some good connections for him, though.

Unless he wants to try and hit on Carianne but she's not having any of it?

Yeah hopefully I will find someone,  He can always hit on girls around town :P

Josietta

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 17, 2014, 09:29:14 AM
But it depends, Is Hope a good girl? or a bad Girl?? :P

Yeah hopefully I will find someone,  He can always hit on girls around town :P

Oh... Hope is a very very good girl. She is the minister's only daughter, and only child in fact.  She is as pure as the driven snow and the poster child for a sweet christian girl who is waiting for the right guy to court her properly before marriage, and then and only then would anything past first base be allowed. *nodnod* 

Thats not to say things won't change for her once the world goes to hell in a handbasket.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Josietta on June 17, 2014, 09:35:08 AM
Oh... Hope is a very very good girl. She is the minister's only daughter, and only child in fact.  She is as pure as the driven snow and the poster child for a sweet christian girl who is waiting for the right guy to court her properly before marriage, and then and only then would anything past first base be allowed. *nodnod* 

Thats not to say things won't change for her once the world goes to hell in a handbasket.

You might want to think about making her the daughter of the former minister... or we'll have to add a third church to the town. Right now Mad has the Catholic priest and Chrystal is playing a woman posing as a male minister at the SBC.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Chrystal

Joisetta, which minister are we talking about?

Please could you check my character Sheet for Marty Haines before creating a continuity error?

Hope's parents could be deacons, or her father could be deceased as of early 2014, but if he is the Baptist minister, then a) we have two baptist ministers and b) Marty has no reason to stay in town.

Just as a thought, would someone like to create a coroner/undertaker character?

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 17, 2014, 09:40:02 AM
You might want to think about making her the daughter of the former minister... or we'll have to add a third church to the town. Right now Mad has the Catholic priest and Chrystal is playing a woman posing as a male minister at the SBC.

THIS!

She could be the daughter of the church deacon, who was running things in the interregnum?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

DarkAngel111

*eagerly awaits hell to break lose!!!!*

So I can corrupt the sweet little girl :P

Bloodied Porcelain

It wouldn't  be too hard for me to add another church. I just went with Baptist and Catholic because they're the top two in Louisiana. I could add a United Methodist church, which is the 3rd largest with ease. :)

Josietta

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 17, 2014, 09:40:02 AM

I can do that. :)  Not a problem at all.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on June 17, 2014, 09:43:04 AM
*eagerly awaits hell to break lose!!!!*

So I can corrupt the sweet little girl :P

Haha.. corruption runs amok around here it seems!

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 17, 2014, 09:49:52 AM
It wouldn't  be too hard for me to add another church. I just went with Baptist and Catholic because they're the top two in Louisiana. I could add a United Methodist church, which is the 3rd largest with ease. :)

That works too! A Methodist church would suit them fine. :) Her father is older as well. She was their miracle child that they had later in life than most people. I'm gonna say he is in his late 50's and her mother passed on about 2-3 years ago from Cancer.

EDIT (to prevent double posting):

I'm getting bits of the sheet done at a time. Its time for me to pop off to the doc now though. But I'll finish it up when i get home. Now that I'm caught up in my other stuff. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

AmberStarfire

Bloodied Porcelain

Alright, Harper United Methodist Church is added to the key places. :) I had been wondering if I should add a third church so this just made my decision for me ;)

Chrystal

Actually that works...

May I suggest that in the interregnum at the Baptist church (i.e, before Marty turns up), the Methodist minister was actually handling both churches?

That creates a connection for Marty, to Hope's parents, if it was her father who asked Mart to preach, and to stay on, because he was having trouble running both.

Oh and Josietta, if Hope wants to flirt shamelessly with the young, single, handsome and obviously good Christian Baptist minister, I won't object. Marty probably won't object either, but if things go a little too far it could get VERY awkward!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ClockworkShadow

Since I'm having a massive amount of headwalling over my character creation (mostly due to a level of uncertainty over the cohesiveness of her psychological conditions and a conflict with family/history details... and the history is turning into something worthy of an Investigation Discovery documentary... no horrifying details spared x-X... and, if I continue, a large part of it will have to be spoilered to protect those with sensitive triggers)...

What if I turned my character into a recently-moved-in, newly hired "coroner/pathologist/undertaker" type?  Plenty of room for her to be dealing with latent psychological issues, without the whole awkwardness of being a homeless survivalist in 2017 >.>;  It would be very difficult to be a true survivalist when most wooded areas left in the world today (even in a rural area of Louisiana) wouldn't be very expansive in area coverage.  Easy enough to hide a... uh... plant farm, sure. :P  <winks at Ciosa>

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Chrystal

That sounds okay, but how recently would she be moved there?

If you want to have the connection that offers to Pepper (and be involved in the history plot I'm putting together), it needs to be at least 3 years and two months ago (Game Chronology).

ClockworkShadow

Hmm.  That complicates everything that I previously discussed with the others, though.  <rubs her nose and frowns>  Let me poke around for input from them.

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

As a suggestion, she could have been working for the parish as a coroner and recently took the job in town when the old coroner retired? Perhaps she volunteered on the town level when she could, but her primary duties up until recently lay outside the town itself, while she was just living there?

ClockworkShadow

Hmm.

This has potential.

It would require me to completely rethink and reorganize her education, and I still want to preserve the interaction I discussed with Mad and Ciosa... him "protecting" my character from interacting with Roy some intriguing consequences thereof. xD

A/A

o_O

Bloodied Porcelain

Well just because she was working in a different area, she'd still be able to live in New Brook and could still have the same interactions? Perhaps if I knew more, I could help.

ClockworkShadow

To nutshell it, the original idea involved a psychologically imbalanced, but not insane, woman who was emotionally younger than her physical age.  Rough ideas included Mad's priest wanting to protect her, seeing Roy as a threat, and ending up going to ... ahem... certain lengths to prevent her interacting with him.  The consequences and repercussions of that are, of course, entirely up to him, but there was discussion of potential corruption of a Man of God.  <wicked grin>

It was also discussed that my character could have met and interacted with Roy at his college, before the disaster took place that ravaged his family and mind, which is what kicked in the situation of being, physically, a woman.

And that led to the development of a backstory that would lead to her being emotionally and psychologically younger than her physical age presented.  Originally, I was going to keep a lot of that information obscured from both IC and OOC knowledge... fill it in as her interactions progressed, but only if it was necessary.  However, when I started working with the template, and after I started filling in the family section, more and more holes started occurring, and filling in the holes led to more holes... and then I realized that there was too much information.  So I separated a huge (still unfinished) chunk into an OOC-specific segment.  This worked for a little bit, but the OOC segment started growing more and more and more, and the details started getting worse and worse... until I decided that - if I continue to finish and use it - it will have to be spoilered to warn against potential triggers involving rape/death/incest.

And I really do watch way too many documentaries...

A/A

o_O

Chrystal

The only issue I can see is that for CWS's  character to establish any relation with Pepper and be in my history scenario, she would need to be coroner for the town when Pepper's mother dies.

However, that could be the start of the relationship between her and Roy?

Bloodied Porcelain

Honestly, the big thing I need to know before we go any further is just how young emotionally you plan to make her?

Also... Roy taught at a college up north, not in Louisiana... so how would you have worked out that entire thing originally?