Elves Vs Orcs - Forever War (Multiple Content Levels, LGBT+ Friendly)

Started by LSWSjr, March 17, 2017, 05:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LSWSjr

Elves Vs Orcs
Forever War

There exists an ancient elven kingdom lost to time, built into a deep valley and bigger than most of our greatest capitals, according to those who've flown overhead; and from which radiates a shimmering bubble of energy, that extends some distance from its limits, into the surrounding woodlands and sky above.

The reports from those who've entered this valley vary wildly, some claiming to have found orc-filled ruins, whilst others claim it as an active elven city, stranger still is that repeat visitors claim it changed each time they returned to this magically encapsulated realm.  The wisest masters of the arcane, who've studied the barrier, believe that within its confines time has lost all meaning and that the monolithic city is endlessly shifting through the myriad of possibilities life offers.

But what of its inhabitants?

Over a thousand years ago, the Grand City of the Blood, known to its local elven populace as our city, was attacked by the largest orcish horde in recorded history and in an effort to prevent this unprecedented genocide, the greatest elven magisters sought to turn back time that they might save their people.  However, their planned ritual was disrupted by the invaders and in turn, tore the entire valley loose from time, now dislodged somewhere between the week before the attack to thousands of years beyond.

Those within its walls now live out their lives again and again, with their involvement constantly changing as a realm of alternatives spews upon it, though they remain completely unaware of this.  Also of note, is the ability of outsiders to enter and leave these varied reflections, without their presence ever having a permanent impact beyond their specific instance.

These are some of their stories, of elves and orcs forever lost, as recorded by the sacred Order of Chronomancers.

Elves Vs Orcs - Forever War is a freeform sandbox setting for scenes of war and sex between all manner of beings who fit those two racial terms, along with the odd visitor as well.  The setting is unbound from any sense of continuity, allowing the players and their characters to participate in multiple scenes with different outcomes; and separate threads will eventually be posted for Light, BDSM, NCE and Extreme, so players can run scenes without exposure to content they dislike.

The terms elf and orc (or goblin) are applied very loosely, so all of your favourite fantasy-representations can be used... if you want a Kaldorei to fight or fuck a Misty Mountains goblin then that's fine by me; and elf-orc/goblin hybrids can also be played in scenes set further into the war.  I'm more than fine with transgender and hermaphrodite/futa characters, although if we end up with folks opposed to those, we might have to add a couple more threads ;)

In terms of how the game will operate, this thread will remain the central hub for activity, with your GM (me) listing the characters and desired scenes in the posts below, then players can make arrangements over said scenes and post them in the relevant threads.  In actuality, this game serves as a meeting place to arrange 2+ player scenes that share the theme of elf and orc encounters, whilst I supply any NPCs as necessary.

Feel free to submit any ideas and/or questions below.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

LSWSjr

Characters
[float=right][spoiler=Portrait][img height=400 padding=10][/img][/spoiler][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Ons/Likes:[/b]
[b]Offs/Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Content Rating(s):[/b]

Elves

Portrait
Name: Lariela Taenalion
Race: High Elf
Appearance: Tall and lean, Lariela is quick on her feet and at the same time is tougher than she looks. She has long blonde, almost golden hair and deep green eyes and long legs. She knows she is beautiful and loves it.
Personality: Proud and confident, Lariela is a highborn and acts like it. A skilled warrior and sorceress who combines sword and sorcery, she is fond of fighting and challenging herself, she is also a lady of the court and has high standards. Sometimes she seems cold and calculating but has a seductive side she knows how to use.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ons/Likes: Player's On/Offs
Offs/Dislikes: Player's On/Offs
Content Rating(s): NC
Player: Azee

Portrait
Name: Laineth Faladiir
Appearance: Tall, slender and buxom, delicate features wreathed in dark brown hair, Laineth visually embodies the idea of a dark, enticing mystery. With a fashion sense both elegant and tempting, she reveals herself imediately as a practitioner of the arcane arts. A scar over her left eye also reveals her as more than just a mere scholar.
Full Body Image

Personality: An acomplished sorceress, Laineth holds a position of equal parts respect and suspicion. While elves are no strangers to magic, Laineth has never been one to worry herself about taboos, and as such has pursued many paths of magical study others would consider... worrisome. Often referred to as a 'witch', Laineth has studied the dark arts of blood magic and necromancy, as well as mastering a spell of shapeshifting, in particular, taking the form of a raven.
Despite their reservations about her magical pursuits, Laineth loves her people and tolerates no threat to their wellbeing. As such, she is more than happy to bring her dark magicks to bear against orcish threats against her kind. She generally conducts herself with poise and grace, even in the heat of a battle, facing the wrath of her foes with a steely confidence.
Sexuality: Switch, (mostly) gay, Laineth favors the delicate and the feminine over the aggressive and masculine. She is a sensual lover, with a taste for light bondage. She is largely attracted only to her own kind, finding orcs to be savage and brutish. That said, there is a part of her that secretly longs for something rough and passionate. Consensually, she's unlikely to stray from playing with other elven women (or the occasional particularly cute elven male), but I'm open to playing her in dub/non-con situations with futa or even males, as well as with orcs and potentially other races.
Ons/Likes: See preferences.
Offs/Dislikes: See preferences.
Content Rating(s): NC, Bondage, Light
Player: Florence

Portrait
Name: Norosa Beltala
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: With blue-tinged skin and blood-red eyes, Norosa stands out amongst other elves. She is instantly recognizable for what she is: a dark elf, practically a boogeyman to her highborne kin. To elves, this likely paints her as dangerous, but perhaps exotic, a forbidden temptation. Her clothing does little to dissuade that image, both revealing and intimidating in equal measures, adorning herself in black armor and hooded cloak, reveling her dark image.
Personality: Living a life of solitude in the wilds, Norosa isn't one for smalltalk, unless it serves a purpose. She doesn't care much for friendship or loyalty, seeking only to ensure her own continued enjoyment and security. A ranger, and rogue, of significant talent, she does well on her own and prefers, for the most part, to keep it that way. She has little care for the fate of the elves, nor for that of the orcs, only her own well being.
Sexuality: Pansexual and a true switch, Norosa is not particularly picky about what form her pleasure comes in. Happy to use others for her pleasure, she is equally willing to let others believe they're using her. Both a sadist and a masochist, she sees little distinction between pleasure and pain.
Content Rating(s): NC, Bondage, Light (She can turn down her kinkiness when necessary.)

Orcs & Goblins

Portrait
Name: Garm Duskar
Race: Orc
Appearance: A seven foot tall virile powerful build orc, not tallest of orcs but definitely strongest one amongst warlords and chieftains. Weapon of his preference is clan chieftain passed enchanted ancient battle axe.
Personality: Garm is proud, stubborn and has fierce temper when angered. But whenever he is calm he is calculating and cunning and has personal warrior code of honor which he follows and applies to both orcs and non-orcs. He views prisoners of war as spoils, valuable resource which must not be wasted and brought in use as those spoils were earned by blood of his warriors. So he considers any captives converted to slaves, sex slaves even, valued and kept alive. Either for long as possible pleasure (also breeding half-breeds and thus more warriors to clan) or for ransom.
Sexuality: Heterosexual, with no objection against herms/futas.
Ons/Likes: Player ons
Offs/Dislikes: Player offs
Content Rating(s): NC, BDSM (possible), bondage
Player: Zaer Darkwail

Portrait
Name: Radamuska Grark
Race: Greenskin Orc
Appearance: As 6 and a half foot tall Radamuska or Rada is not physically weak by any means being even to resist most of her fellows attempts to submit her yet she is unusually dexterous and charming for an orc and she knows it, taking advantage wearing scanty clothes that further accentuate her curvaceous features and towering slender figure.
Personality: She likes to play seductive and flirty at all times because she likes it but also as a way of distracting any possible threat she might have while also disguising her own attempts of threatening others and she is always ready for a fight, not with bulky axes as others do but with a large variety of poisons and toxins that she conceals and carries at all times, being an expert herself she runs no risk of self poisoning herself when using these.
Rada is also a passionate hunter, her favorite prey being elves of course of any gender as they provide much more than other targets once captured and can be sold for a better price if she ever grow bored of them. She would never share a hunt unless she is offered a great deal and would even fight with other orc kin to keep her hunts as hers only.
Sexuality: Bisexual Dominant, open to Fu/F, Fu/M, Fu/Fu and despite being dominant I'm open to her being bottom in non con or dubious con.
Player: Kathyan

Portrait
Name: Shel Ironbreaker
Appearance: A tall, powerfully built orc, Shel stands at a solid eight feet, towering amongst even many males of her kind. More than just tall, she also possesses immense physical strength, which she uses to wield a large greatsword, a hefty enough weapon that lesser being would hardly even be able to lift, let alone swing. Despite her muscular physique, her body is not without its feminine curves and one would be hard-pressed to mistake her for a male.
Personality: Shel is immensely proud of her orc heritage and fully embraces its savage traditions. She is aggressive, brutal, dominant and above all, ambitious. She views other races as lesser, fit only to serve orcs. Orcs are powerful, therefore the weak must serve them. Elves, beautiful and weak, at least as far as she is concerned, are fit only to serve as pleasure or breeding slaves. She is utterly ruthless in pursuit of her goals, and does not hesitate to make an example of any who cross her, whether they be elf or orc or any other manner of being. Despite her pride in her heritage, she shows no mercy towards her own kind. The strong thrive and the weak are made humble. That is the way of the orcs.
Sexuality: An extremely dominant top, Shel gladly uses sex both to sate her lusts as well as establish her superiority. She finds elves of all genders attractive, and is always eager to take one as a slave. Amongst her own kind, she prefers females or other futanari, though always with her on top. She's also quite fond of females of the smaller races, halflings, goblins and the like, and is always happy to find one who doesn't break the first time. Sex with Shel is often rough, passionate and aggressive; and often non-consensual.
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

LSWSjr

Scenes
Code (Scene Submission) Select
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Scene Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Prefered Content:[/b]
[b]Prefered Rating(s):[/b]

Code (Scene Joining Request) Select
[b]Player:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Scene Name:[/b]
[b]Prefered Rating:[/b] only if multiple ratings were listed

In Character Threads

Light: None Currently
BDSM: None Currently
NCE: Trans/Futa
Extreme: None Currently

Cisgender Scenes

Character: Garm Duskar
Scene Name: Elf Prisoner(s) trained in by Orc Warlord
Description: Those interested wanting to run female elf prisoner(s) who were caught and are used/trained by Garm after capture, smut heavy plot. But can involve more plot elements if ransom and prisoner exchange becomes a thing or stockholm syndrome kicks in to elf prisoner(s). Open for more than 1 player.
Prefered Content: NC, potential BDSM, bondage
Prefered Rating(s): NC solo/small group no system thread would be likely place where scene will be written. Players can introduce new elves into story if they grow bored or want new elf 'broken in' by Garm or by his raiders.

Trans/Futa Scenes

Player: pdragon
Character:
Prince Asleif

Scene Name: The Veiled Prince
Description: After the orcs managed to break through the city's walls and now lay siege to the royal palace, the royal family have begun making arrangements to move members of the nobility out of the city. One such person is Asleif, the youngest prince of the royal family. In an attempt to sneak the prince out of the city in plain sight, he has been disguised as dancer, part of a traveling band of entertainers, the royal guard believing the orcs would be too preoccupied with the siege of the castle to bother stopping a simple caravan of actors. This belief proves to be wrong, as a group of orcs catch the group just outside of the city walls, and decide to use their trope to help "boost morale" of some of the soldiers. Now the young prince must entertain the very fiends who have razed his city, subugating himself to their increasingly humiliating and lustful requests, all while trying to keep his true identity a secret.
Inspiration Pic
Prefered Content: Futa on Male, rough, NC, humiliation, cum play
Prefered Rating(s): NC

Character:
Brunhilda Faithshield

Scene Name: Siege Wives
Description: Brunhilda Faithshield, a woman of high regard and fear amongst the horde's legions. However, while as strong and as fierce-some in battle as any other orc, she is not the same as most chieftans who command their own tribe. Before forming her own clan and joining the horde Brunhilda had been raised by human parents in the "civilized" lands. This extra civility has lead her to adopt a fairly merciful practice amongst her futa clan women, the practice of taking "Siege Wives". Instead of being executed, tortured, or held as prisoners of war under inhumane conditions, captive elves, especially those of considerable beauty, may choose to be assigned to an Orc "husband". While in their care the elf is expected to sate and attend to all of their orc mistresses needs, and in exchange the orcess is expected to look after their siege wife and assure they are handled with care. In this way POW's are able to receive significantly better treatment than most other parts of the Legion afford, and in exchange Brunhilda's warriors have access to pseudo-willing lovers that they can take full advantage of right away without the need for extensive training/breaking. For the most part this practice works fairly well, with most Siege Wives being pacified by their relatively kind treatment, and some pairs even developing genuine affection for one another, however there are still some who defy their new husbands even despite the comfort and gentleness afforded to them, and for such elves the clan is more than happy to break them in the more traditional way.
Prefered Content: Futa on Female, dubious-con, possible romance/Stockholm

Broken

Azee

AndyZ

LSWSjr, I have seen your awesomeness and am keeping an eye on this.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

LSWSjr

Great to see some initial interest, any idea what ratings and characters you'd prefer to play with?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest as well :). I have interest playing as a orc warlord, NC section (some BDSM is possible).

Broken

AndyZ

Going with the idea of Visitor, a sorceress who had been banished from the elves for using dark magic and now seeks revenge as they're trapped in time.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Azee

Kathyan

NC as well^^ and I was thinking and orc as well, a rogue huntress specialized in poisons, she'd be looking like this

BlueEyedBard

I like the idea of making a dark elf shaman, he could easily be in any of those sections, especially some naughty non-con, and if there is anyone into some kinky mind contro?

Couple concept images...
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

LSWSjr

Well, it looks like the NC thread will be fairly active, I'll get started on the character and scene templates :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

pdragon

Placing interest, probably for something involving futa orcs for anyone interested in playing with that as well.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Azee

Name: Lariela Taenalion
Appearance: Tall and lean, Lariela is quick on her feet and at the same time is tougher than she looks. She has long blonde, almost golden hair and deep green eyes and long legs. She knows she is beautiful and loves it.
Personality: Proud and confident, Lariela is a highborn and acts like it. A skilled warrior and sorceress who combines sword and sorcery, she is fond of fighting and challenging herself, she is also a lady of the court and has high standards. Sometimes she seems cold and calculating but has a seductive side she knows how to use.
Sexuality: Bisexual

Zaer Darkwail

Garm Duskar
Name: Garm Duskar
Appearance: A seven foot tall virile powerful build orc, not tallest of orcs but definately strongest one amongst warlords and chieftains. Weapon of his preferance is clan chieftain passed enchanted ancient battle axe.
Personality: Garm is proud, stubborn and has fierce temper when angered. But whenever he is calm he is calculating and cunning and has personal warrior code of honor which he follows and applies to both orcs and non-orcs. He views prisoners of war as spoils, valuable resource which must not be wasted and brought in use as those spoils were earned by blood of his warriors. So he considers any captives converted to slaves, sex slaves even, valued and kept alive. Either for long as possible pleasure (also breeding half-breeds and thus more warriors to clan) or for ransom.
Ons/Likes: Player ons
Offs/Dislikes: Player offs
Content Rating(s): NC, BDSM (possible), bondage

Scene Submission/Advertise
Character: Garm Duskar
Scene Name: Elf Prisoner(s) trained in by Orc Warlord
Description: Those interested wanting to run female elf prisoner(s) who were caught and are used/trained by Garm after capture, smut heavy plot. But can involve more plot elements if ransom and prisoner exchange becomes a thing or stockholm syndrome kicks in to elf prisoner(s). Open for more than 1 player.
Prefered Content: NC, potential BDSM, bondage
Prefered Rating(s): NC solo/small group no system thread would be likely place where scene will be written. Players can introduce new elves into story if they grow bored or want new elf 'broken in' by Garm or by his raiders.

Kathyan

Name: Radamuska Grark
Race: Greenskin Orc
Appearance: As 6 and a half foot tall Radamuska or Rada is not physically weak by any means being even to resist most of her fellows attempts to submit her yet she is unusually dexterous and charming for an orc and she knows it, taking advantage wearing scanty clothes that further accentuate her curvaceous features and towering slender figure.
Personality: She likes to play seductive and flirty at all times because she likes it but also as a way of distracting any possible threat she might have while also disguising her own attempts of threatening others and she is always ready for a fight, not with bulky axes as others do but with a large variety of poisons and toxins that she conceals and carries at all times, being an expert herself she runs no risk of self poisoning herself when using these.
Rada is also a passionate hunter, her favorite prey being elves of course of any gender as they provide much more than other targets once captured and can be sold for a better price if she ever grow bored of them. She would never share a hunt unless she is offered a great deal and would even fight with other orc kin to keep her hunts as hers only.
Sexuality: Bisexual Dominant, open to Fu/F, Fu/M, Fu/Fu and despite being dominant I'm open to her being bottom in non con or dubious con.

Kathyan

Quote from: pdragon on March 18, 2017, 12:07:26 PM
Placing interest, probably for something involving futa orcs for anyone interested in playing with that as well.

I'm down for playing as one if there is enough interest from other players

LSWSjr

Well that was awesome to wake up to, though we seem to have a 3:1 racial imbalance, maybe BlueEyedBard and AndyZ will submit their elves soon :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Azee

Quote from: pdragon on March 18, 2017, 12:07:26 PM
Quote from: Kathyan on March 21, 2017, 01:37:24 PM
I'm down for playing as one if there is enough interest from other players

I'm interested in playing with futa orcs.

AndyZ

Quote from: LSWSjr on March 21, 2017, 06:21:46 PM
Well that was awesome to wake up to, though we seem to have a 3:1 racial imbalance, maybe BlueEyedBard and AndyZ will submit their elves soon :)

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Just been blanking on a decent and fully-understood idea.  Sorry.

pdragon

alright since I've gotten a bit of interest for a futa scene I'll go ahead and put up a few ideas I had for scenes.

The Veiled Prince
Character:
Prince Asleif

Scene Name: The Veiled Prince
Description: After the orcs managed to break through the city's walls and now lay siege to the royal palace, the royal family have begun making arrangements to move members of the nobility out of the city. One such person is Asleif, the youngest prince of the royal family. In an attempt to sneak the prince out of the city in plain sight, he has been disguised as dancer, part of a traveling band of entertainers, the royal guard believing the orcs would be too preoccupied with the siege of the castle to bother stopping a simple caravan of actors. This belief proves to be wrong, as a group of orcs catch the group just outside of the city walls, and decide to use their trope to help "boost morale" of some of the soldiers. Now the young prince must entertain the very fiends who have razed his city, subugating himself to their increasingly humiliating and lustful requests, all while trying to keep his true identity a secret.
Inspiration Pic
Prefered Content: Futa on Male, rough, NC, humiliation, cum play

Siege Wives
Character:
Brunhilda Faithshield

Scene Name:Siege Wives
Description: Brunhilda Faithshield, a woman of high regard and fear amongst the horde's legions. However, while as strong and as fierce-some in battle as any other orc, she is not the same as most chieftans who command their own tribe. Before forming her own clan and joining the horde Brunhilda had been raised by human parents in the "civilized" lands. This extra civility has lead her to adopt a fairly merciful practice amongst her futa clan women, the practice of taking "Siege Wives". Instead of being executed, tortured, or held as prisoners of war under inhumane conditions, captive elves, especially those of considerable beauty, may choose to be assigned to an Orc "husband". While in their care the elf is expected to sate and attend to all of their orc mistresses needs, and in exchange the orcess is expected to look after their siege wife and assure they are handled with care. In this way POW's are able to receive significantly better treatment than most other parts of the Legion afford, and in exchange Brunhilda's warriors have access to pseudo-willing lovers that they can take full advantage of right away without the need for extensive training/breaking. For the most part this practice works fairly well, with most Siege Wives being pacified by their relatively kind treatment, and some pairs even developing genuine affection for one another, however there are still some who defy their new husbands even despite the comfort and gentleness afforded to them, and for such elves the clan is more than happy to break them in the more traditional way.
Prefered Content: Futa on Female, dubious-con, possible romance/stockholm
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Kathyan

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 21, 2017, 12:08:48 PM
Quote from: Azee on March 21, 2017, 06:44:03 PM
I'm interested in playing with futa orcs.
Quote from: pdragon on March 21, 2017, 11:50:52 PM
alright since I've gotten a bit of interest for a futa scene I'll go ahead and put up a few ideas I had for scenes.

Ok I will make Radamuska be a futa as well ^^