[On hold!] "Date With Destiny" Fighting League - Character Creation

Started by Twisted Crow, May 23, 2014, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicklady

chicklady

Marie the Mighty

Character

APPEARANCE & VITALS: Petite pale girl, with short curly blonde hair, slight build, but with well-defined leg and arm muscles.

HT:  5'4"
WT:  135
Ethnicity:  Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

STATISTICS

Character Level: 1
XP: 0
Cash: $400
Fame:
Career Fights Left:

Max HP:  56
Max ST:  53
Max CT:  55

Power:   6 
Body:    3   
Dexterity:  5
Mind:    5   
Charm:  3   

Strike/Grab:    d20+6
Defense:         d20+5
Initiative:        d20+4

Strike Damage: d4+5
Hold Damage:   d4+9
Throw Damage: d4+14
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+3

FIGHTING STYLES

Judo

ARTS

Alertness

UNIQUE TRAITS

Powerhouse

WEAKNESSES

Sensitive body part - nipples. 

TOKENS

(I know I don't have everything right yet..working on it!)

Twisted Crow

Quote from: Batman4560 on May 25, 2014, 12:55:56 AM
This still taking characters?

Yes, absolutely.

Quote from: chicklady on May 25, 2014, 12:28:06 PM
I might be in...I'll write up a character shortly?

I'll check her out whenever you feel that she's ready.

Twisted Crow

Went ahead and added sex and sexual orientation to the character sheet. Haha, considering that it's step one... it was kinda funny that I forgot to put that there.

For people that already made their characters, go ahead and add this to your character sheets:

Sex:
Orientation:

in the VITALS section just above HT (check it out on the blank or Kiki's sheet)

Can't believe I forgot that part.

Also added a tally on the first post to keep track of the male and female characters. I'm hoping I can get a nice medium between dudes and chicks. ;)

Chicklady, the only thing I see that needs fixing is your Art and Token. But I haven't looked at it hard yet. I'm reviewing steelsmiter and scribus. :) but I'll wait until you're done. Just pm me when you want me to look or if you have any problems. ;)

scribus1000

I'm all done for now, new characters are gonna come later; think I'm making too much at once, haha
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Twisted Crow

All you need to do then is add "Sex & Orientation" to your sheets. Forgot to include that, before. The blank sheet and Kiki's character sheet shows what I mean.

I love them all so far. ;)

steelsmiter

I'm not sure I got orientation right, I put bi, but she'd also go with a transexual. I'm not sure if that counts as pan or if there's another label for it.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Twisted Crow

I'm keeping it simple for now. Just putting Straight, Bi or Gay/Lesbian for now, since I don't have transgendered or mix-gendered people in yet.

scribus1000

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Jr

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

PC

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Thin and wiry with light brown skin. Hair buzzed down to a prison cut with no facial hair. Mildly boyish features.

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight, but doesn't get to choose his own matches
HT: 5'8"
WT: 160lbs
Ethnicity: Latino
Hair: Dark black when grown out
Eyes: Dark brown

STATISTICS

Fame: 10
Career Fights Left: 30

Max HP: 55
Max ST: 53
Max CT: 57

Power:     5
Body:       3
Dexterity: 3
Mind:       7
Charm:     7

Strike/Grab:    d20+5
Defense:         d20+7
Initiative:        d20+3

Hold Damage:   d4+11
Throw Damage: d4+16
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+7

FIGHTING STYLES

Wrestling: +1 Hold Dmg, +1 Throw Dmg

ARTS

Sex (Manual): +1

UNIQUE TRAITS

Alertness

WEAKNESSES

Begging for It - Each turn, your opponents receive a +4 when reducing your Climax Threshold. Also, you have a -4 to break free when you are Locked in your opponent’s Sexual Art.
Sensitive Body: Your entire body is sensitive to touch, your opponents gain a +2 when reducing your climax threshold with any sexual move. This cannot be taken with Extra-Sensitive Area.

TOKENS

Underdog: Can only be used at the beginning of a fight. Once used, fighting as a David provides a bonus +1 to Fame/Reputation, regardless of the outcome. Multiple tokens of this variety can be stacked, meaning that a David can boost his/her fame bonus up to 3 points (with the Lucky unique talent). This does not affect experience rewards and prize money remains the same. Once used, the token is burned.

I made something of an underdog for the rest of you to kick around. Hope it's to your liking.

Zeth

Quote from: twisted crow on May 24, 2014, 12:05:09 AM
Sweetness. And no, it shouldn't be. That's going to be based on communicating between other players. I still intend to encourage players to respect Ons and Offs. Although if someone joins a Non Con game not expecting Non Con to happen... that's a different issue entirely. :)

Editing done:

Corrected the example sheet and blank sheet. There is a place to put tokens now.
Also, Kiki didn't have her HP, ST and CT calculated. She does now. She also has a token.

I plan to go over the whole thing and clean up where it's required, just to make sure it's less confusing.

So can we choose not to have matches with players that have a 'No Anal' tag in their off list? I want to build a burly guy that butt rapes his opponent, but a number of players don't like that sort of thing.

Twisted Crow

Unless it's a championship match or tournament fight,  you don't have to have a match with that opponent or player. But a little bit of compromise is encouraged on both ends.

So far, I imagine several players will be flexible. I have yet to check out some ons and offs.

scribus1000

I can say upfront that there aren't many things I'd not allow done to my characters, excluding any stuff belonging in a bathroom. Long as I'm made aware beforehand, I can be quite flexible.

Batman4560

Let me know if something needs changed

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Arron Shaw

Player Character

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
HT: 6'2"
WT: 210 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Brown

STATISTICS

Fame: 9

Max HP: 55 
Max ST:  55
Max CT:  54

Power: 5     
Body:   5     
Dexterity: 4
Mind:   4   
Charm:  4   

Strike/Grab:    d20+5
Defense:         d20+4
Initiative:        d20+4

Hold Damage:   d4+9
Throw Damage: d4+14
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+4

FIGHTING STYLES

Brawler- +1 strike dmg/ +1 Init.

ARTS

Trainer (Brawler)- Adds 5 xp per rank in Training Matches when both partners use the same style.

UNIQUE TRAITS

Retention- Gains +10 xp per fight, regardless of the outcome. This also applies to training/sparring.

WEAKNESSES

Extra sensitive jawline. - Your opponents automatically receive a +1 when reducing your climax threshold when targeting this specific erogenous zone. This area must be specified at character creation and this weakness can be selected again for a different part of the body. Cannot be taken with Sensitive Body.

Fetish licking: If an opponent is using a particular move or position, they receive +2 when reducing your climax threshold.

TOKENS

Outwit: This can be used once at any point during a fight. Once used, the fighter’s defense roll is treated as an automatic success. This can be also used to escape a successful grapple attempt made on him/her. However, it cannot be used for anything else. By design, this effectively cancels out the True Strike token. Once used, this token is burned.

Laughing Hyena

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Twisted Crow

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 27, 2014, 01:20:31 PM
Whats the deal with "Career Fights Left?"

In D&D, the only way to have those hello and goodbye moments is for characters to die. Instead of characters dying, I decided for their to be a career length of 30 fights. Or 45 fights, if the Acclaim trait is taken. Time passes with fights, it's kind of a way of aging the character without using age and time.

Batman4560

scribus1000

Looking it over, I think it's alright, but the GM of course has the final say.

Jr

I was actually wondering about the "career fights left" thing, myself. I understand the thematic necessity for it and it can take a long time to play through thirty matches in a forum, but will we get chances to extend our contracts later?

I'd also like my character approved or disapproved.

Twisted Crow

I'll look them over when I have time. You guys should be okay.

And yes, career lengths can be extended. The reason why it's 30 is for that reason... it could take a while.

It used to be 45. But now it's 30, with options to increase it through cash and a specific unique trait called "Acclaim"

Vercile

Character

Character Name: Erika Western

Player Name: Frozen Star

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Casual
Training
Sexy

Fighting Apparel

Gloves
Hand Wraps
Bottom
Bra&Panties
Footwear

Sex: Female
Orientation: Heterosexual
HT: 5'4"
WT: 100 lbs
Hair: Blonde

STATISTICS

Fame: 10

Max HP: 54 
Max ST: 55 
Max CT: 53 

Power: 4     
Body: 5       
Dexterity: 5 
Mind: 3       
Charm: 5     

Strike/Grab: d20 + 5
Defense: d20 + 5
Initiative: d20 + 5

Strike Damage: d4 + 5
Hold Damage: d4 + 8
Throw Damage: d4 + 12
Ecstacy Mod: d4 + 5

FIGHTING STYLES

Boxing

ARTS

Sex (Foreplay)

UNIQUE TRAITS

Public Sympathy

WEAKNESSES

Extra-Sensitive Area (Vagina) Bonus Pts: 1, Cure Cost: $1000
Fetish (Restraints) Bonus Pts: 1, Cure Cost: $1000

TOKENS

Hinder

Twisted Crow

Thought I'd leave this to tease Zeth with. ;)

Currently checking to see if everything adds up for you guys. Y'all should be okay.

Twisted Crow

Batman, Frozen Star... I don't see anything wrong. So consider yourselves good for now.

Jr. The only thing I'm scratching my head on is his Art. And his strike damage should be based on Power. So it should be 5. Not sure where 3 is from.

ARTS

Mechanics

Did I put something like that up there? I need to go look. Heh. I'm sleepy.

Vaulera

Character Name: Karla Sommers

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
HT: 5'10"
WT: 140 lbs
Hair: Black/Silver
Eyes: Dark Blue

STATISTICS