~The World Complex~ (Still Recruiting! Apply Within!)

Started by Crovonovin, May 19, 2010, 07:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crovonovin

I'm sorry for what might seem like waning interest on my part, but I would like to assure any active players (and players in the wings) that I have not forgotten about you, nor to I have any intention of bringing this game to an end.  A long vacation and relatives have left me drained.  Though classes are starting up again, I assure you all that I will get things settled before then.  Thank you for your understanding.

As always, anyone wishing to discuss their characters or new players wanting to express interest may send me a message or post here.

Crovonovin

Alright, I'm nearly ready to get us underway again!  I'm just waiting for JadeCore and Danakir to make their introductions when ready, and I'll post a chunky update for all three Groups.

Esoteric Myobi

Hurray~ =) I'm ready to jump back in again myself now that I've gotten IRL issues dealt with. ^^

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

JadeCore

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 09, 2010, 04:49:09 PM
Hurray~ =) I'm ready to jump back in again myself now that I've gotten IRL issues dealt with. ^^

I should be getting my post in soon (tm).

JadeCore