Pathfinder/D&D 3.5 Dungeon Crawl Solo [Looking for DM]

Started by Keelan, July 17, 2010, 04:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Alright, I've been playing a fair amount of D&D lately, and I've recently gotten a bit of an itch to solo a dungeon, one with a sexual twist.  That is to say, maybe if I spring a trap, I get sprayed with something that makes my character so aroused she has to get herself off before she can continue.  Maybe to open a door, the lever is a stone statue's phallus that she has to perform fellatio on to activate.  Maybe, one of the enemies is a tentacle monster that can be overcome by one of two ways: kill it, or let it screw you senseless.  Those sorts of things, so it really would be a rather low-threat-of-death dungeon.

I'm thinking this would be a NC Exotic System Solo, and we would have to discuss details on what would be acceptable in the dungeon and whatnot.  I'm also thinking that adding in some things from the Book of Erotic Fantasy would be fun too, and would make for some interesting skill checks.

Anyway, if the concept sounds interesting to run as a DM, please let me know and we can discuss details.

Genbu83

Sounds like a fun little crawl to run. I'd keep it ether 50-50 gaming and carnal fun, or lean more toward the gaming and keep the carnal fun as a reasonable spice.

I'd say, if interested it sounds like a crawl for a third or 4th level character. Preferably rogue, ranger, or sorcerous.

KG

I'll express interest as well, although it appears as if you already have a GM.
Good game to you two.  Let us know how it turns out.

Keelan

I'm sorry, I meant to get to this sooner.  I got a DM via PM less than two minutes after this was posted.  My apologies, but I'll keep both of you in mind if I want to run through another one, alright?

Keelan

Alright, I may be interested in garnering a second DM, one for a different time frame, particularly around this time now until a couple of hours from now.  If anyone is interested, please PM me; do not post here.  Show your interest and we can discuss details.

Genbu83

Shot you a pm with some quick details. Spent some time generating a dungeon. Let me know if you're still up for the game.