News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

How could you??? I thought it was me you loved...I understand Cassie is perfect I hope you are both happy together.. bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

grayfoxz

Does everybody have someone else here? I'm really hurt xandi :(

Autumn52

please dont leave....I want only you...oh no wait wrong thread...Off with you
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

grayfoxz

Autumn52

((just playing)) Hugs

Oh wrong thread again .....I can't take rejection

TheLegionary

LOL...maybe we should start a thread...save your relationhip with the avatar above you!

You Xandi pretend to like me, but you belong to the world. No one can have you. I cannot live with so little attention. Bye

grayfoxz

(@xandi, i know :P just playing to ;) )

oh, not much of a guy guy. sorry later

Harley Quinn

I don't even know you, so I can't stay.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Cassiopeia

It's always all about you, you're so inconsiderate!  Goodbye!

TheLegionary

We need to pay the mortgage and you dont even consider to sell your precious collar! Our life is in ruins and all you think about is your magic powers. Why did you not make a spell to bring money? Enough with your dreams. I am going to live with the GypsyQueen.

Harley Quinn

You never liked me, anyway, so I know this isn't a loss for you.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Vishnu

I didn't the other women but when you start sleeping with other men I'm out of here...
All who joy would win must share it. Happiness was born a Twin.
- Lord Byron

Cassiopeia

You're always laughing ... I'm just a big joke to you, aren't I?!  How can we have a relationship like that?!

Vishnu

You never laugh!
Or drink
We're just too different
- Lord Byron

Cassiopeia

I do too drink ... it's just sacramental wine >.>  I can't let my guard down around you, we'll never work!

Vishnu

- Lord Byron

Cassiopeia

You surprise me with the weirdest stuff!  Like ... that boa constrictor you bought me ... you thought it would be all cute to let it curl up with me in bed so I could wake up to it.  An ambulance ride and two oxygen tanks later it's not so cute anymore, is it?!

TheLegionary

to be honest, I wish I could change the topic of this thread and start something with this girl. As this is not possible, I just say goodbye.

JerichoMyers

I refuse to break up with him! Look at the size of that man, he'll eat me alive!

Harley Quinn

I think you already left me a long time ago... so I don't know what I'm doing here.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

I'm too desperate to leave anyone. LMFAO!!!!!

Harley Quinn

-leaves just because he finds that amusing-
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

your just too into the same guys that I are...and well you wont share....I get jealous.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

I fear we must part ways dear.   As the Joker scares the hell out of me.