Zyurangers/Power Rangers Reboot: looking for F (small group rpg)

Started by Darthvegeta800, April 29, 2013, 07:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

SapphireStar

Reason I asked if for potential scenes and situations which may occur as well as concerning how intensive the battles may become.

Effeari

I'd always err on the side of caution and bump it up by one. So whatever you think, go a step higher. That way it shouldn't cross too many lines. However I can't imagine it being too intense, they're good guys after all :P - I've been wrong before though.
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Darthvegeta800

Sapphire will put up the bio thread. People can poke me to get the artwork for their Ranger uniform, which they can put in their bio.
You are naturally free to add in any art that you feel depicts your civillian side.
We'll try to get everything up and running by the end of the week. And start of collecting bios in the week after.
In the meantime you guys can all start thinking on what sort of chars you'll play.

Yukina

Darthvegeta800

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=173863.msg8212949#msg8212949

I'll be finetuning the profile. And I'll put up the active ranger profiles in the reserved posts. Bio discussions etc can have place in that thread itself.
Feel free to start working on your profiles.

Yukina

I'll get right on it.

Edit: On second thought. I sorry, but I will be dropping out. I am currently busy with severral other things and could not currently manage to role play in what seems to be such a huigh grade role play. My apologies.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Yugishogun on May 12, 2013, 09:44:40 AM
I'll get right on it.

Edit: On second thought. I sorry, but I will be dropping out. I am currently busy with severral other things and could not currently manage to role play in what seems to be such a huigh grade role play. My apologies.

No problem. I know the feeling. A man can only do so much. :)

Ambie

Really interested in this for a F character. Any room left? Looks full on the bio thread.

Darthvegeta800

Effeari

What's the male/female character ratio? Just out of curiosity.

Darthvegeta800

Within the Rangers themselves?

Let me see...

Black, Blue and Green are male I believe.
Red, Yelow and Pink female.
But the bios have yet to be put up... so i can't say 100/100 percent.
As for the allies/secondary cast. That one is mostly male bar Rita and Scorpina.

Effeari

Good stuff. So it's a pretty even split. That works well :)

I'll have my bio up as soon as I can find a suitable guy. Finding pictures of attractive males is a lot harder than finding pictures of girls. :-/

Darthvegeta800

I'm not a girl so i'm not one to know what counts as an 'attractive male'.  ;D

Darthvegeta800

ElvenKitten

Sephiriel

Why is everyone being slowpokes? I want to see more characters bio, old timers! So we can get started :D

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: ElvenKitten on May 17, 2013, 04:02:01 AM
Still looking for people?

Theoretically all Ranger slots are taken but if you have a support or villain char idea you may put it forth.
Although i'm not sure all the original players are still onboard so a Ranger slot may open up.

ElvenKitten

Marie Reynolds

Sorry guys ill get my character up soon the start of the semester ate my time.

SapphireStar

Just doing a roll call, please reply with who you are playing. Thank you  :-)

Sephiriel

Darthvegeta800

And naturally i'm still around to play Green, several of the main baddy npcs. And the monster of the day. (putty patrol included i guess)
Because... someone has to?