News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Opening up my Dom-sub FF requests.

Started by Chrystal, August 15, 2010, 08:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

At last I have found a mistress worthy of the calling! ;)

And so without further ado, I am willingly opening my RPs to any ladies wishing to sub in them.

1) A Hacker's Nightmare: Cyberpunk. A young and inexperienced hacker makes the mistake of trying to burn a much more experienced hacker's system, with consequences that extend way beyond cyberspace and into the real world. (Would help to have read some William Gibbson, but not essential - it's ages since I read them).

2) Burn, Pillage, Rape - not necessarily in that order: Historical. A Viking princess (you) is bored with her life doing tapestry in a castle in Norway, and wants some adventure, so she disguises herself as a young man and joins a raid on the English coast. Unfortunately, all young viking men have to prove their virility by raping a Saxon maiden (me).

3) The Witching Hour: Fantasy and/or present day. A young novice witch is initiated into the black arts by a senior witch. Can be set in a fantasy scenario or can be set present day (charmed/witches of Eastwick).

4) A strange kind of Worship: Fantasy. A malevolent goddess visits her wrath on her High Priestess (Perfect for anyone who enjoys god-modding!)

I am willing to take either role in these (now I've got my subby side fulfilled again).

Note: All characters are female. I would prefer female players, but if you're a man and you can convince me you can play a girl adequately, I'll consider you. However, I do not sub to a male player!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

andreaslave

I'd prefer number 1 if it becomes open again, but 3 and 4 sound amazing too :)

obviously id be the sub player too lol xx

Chrystal

*chuckles* Yes, I've noticed there are a lot more subs than doms on E... Makes it very nice to be a dom, but rather annoying to be a switch!

On the other paw, it does mean I'm collecting a nice little harem!

I will ask Amazon if she still wants to do the cyberpunk RP as the dominant. If not, I will gladly take it as the Dom and let you be the sub.

If she does want it, which is your second choice?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

DarkCassandra

I do like number four, so long as I wouldn't be playing said Goddess! Been a while since I've done something like that.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

Chrystal

Sorry, DC, but as I mentioned, you were just a little late.

The last one is held for 24 hours. If I haven't heard anything by then from the person who asked for it first, then I will re-open it

Chrystal

Sorry, all roles now taken.

If any of my current games fall through or fail to start, or if any of them end, I will post some new ideas.