Fantasy Island (F looking for M)

Started by magikal, July 14, 2011, 03:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Here is a game I’ve been thinking about for a while, I’m not sure the logistics about how it would be pulled off but am interested to give it a try.

The Zanatto family who has the very special ability to either mold physical objects, alter dna, or some rare family members can even do both. The family members alter the dna/appearance of anyone they touch via skin to skin. They can also effect other family members, but not themselves. These changes can be both biological and physiological. The changes can be resisted if the transformee is also a Zanatto. The more practice a family member gets the stronger they become in transformation.

They can slow down or reverse aging, alter appearance quite dramatically, even create hybrids or fantastical creatures- all based on modern physics and weight. They can still be killed, they are just stronger and more difficult to kill than normal. Another family member can cure another family member if there is still a sign of life.

Occasionally family wars have killed half of the family or even more, sometimes with a fate worse than death.

The family has had the talent for generations but mostly keeps it quiet.

My character would be a young woman who just graduated high school and is taking a trip to visit her ancestral home. Once she’s on the shore of the perfect island, her latent powers are awakened.

Their family history can be traced back thousands of years, back to a family like the Medici of Italian fame.

Everyone who has true Zanatto blood has purple irises, which is the one thing that can not be changed, even if they are as little as 1/8th Zanatto.

The characters would make partnerships and gain reputations based on how they dealt with each other.

You would play either her mentor or a family enemy, or even your own idea.

The clan has purchased a tropical resort island and is developing it into a top tourist attraction. There are at least 5 family members present, and up to a few hundred people willing to pay practically any price to indulge in the resorts facilities. The resort has everything from a spa, plastic surgery, hospital, recreation, beaches, hotels, etc.

Take a look at my ons/offs before posting here. This would be an individual game focused on transformation and change.
Currently looking for a writing partner. Please private message me if you are interested
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0

gymnastixcoach

Hi magikal,
sounds like you put a lot of thought into your idea and I like it. Maybe we can discuss it further some time soon?
Mike