New earth-- filled

Started by eiselmann, March 24, 2012, 08:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

positions filled (for now)

The world has suddenly depopulated no one knows why and no one knows how few people are left on the planet(less than 800 people in North America and less than 10000 people are on the planet) , our group comprises two women and my male character, we all found each other in the first few days and except for one light plane that flew over our house two years ago and a handful of times we have heard cars go by in the far distance, we have had no contact with anyone else. Four years have passed...

As it stands both women have been sleeping with each other almost since the beginning, my character has just turned 16 and issues around future children , love , sex and leadership now come in to focus (and we may not have met anyone else yet but that doesn't mean that day isn't coming quickly ...I have some ideas as to what happens at that point but willing to work with my fellow writers on that)

open to all character details that you come up with but would prefer both characters to be one of the three following options (neg)

1) Only been with men until the depopulation and still prefer men to women

2) Never been with a man but that was lack of opportunity rather than choice, had only been with females before depopulation

3) no interest in men at all (this is not about lesbian conversation but that doesn't mean my character and this female couldn't be together ,have a couple of ideas on this but open to any mutual plotting)

What I want to show is how an established f/f couple in what can only be called unusual circumstances deal with a now of age Male they have looked after who now wants more of an adult role in the group and he's also very interested in both women

If I get two ladies interested I'll add bio requests etc

Also...see them on a farm in Ohio(neg) they'll have power thanks to wind tower and will have a barn full of things raided from various storage buildings in nearby cities as well as various farm animals, an orchard and a large vegetable garden so they won't be wanting for much except more hours in the day.

Prefer more than a line a time...yes there will be sex but I do want story as well and open to any ideas you may have
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

eiselmann

Still looking for one more writer

1st female character found and will play a female only interested in females--(at least at the start of our story)
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Name: Ryan Hunter

Height: 5'9
Physical Description:

Personality: Adventurous, hard working, trying to find his place in the world as he's gotten closer to 16, normally a good guy his hormones are all over the place so becoming more tempermental.

History: His father was a pilot in the Air force and his mother painted selling a number of works, he had two older sisters. He was born in England whilst his father was attached to NATO Command and because of his fathers career had lived in five different houses in his short life .

At the age of 12 everyone he knew and loved disappearred, 48 hours later he was found by two woman ,  at the security gates of Wright-Patterson AFB (his latest home) just outside Dayton Ohio.

Has been staying on a farm about 20 miles south west of Columbus with the two women. In the last couple of years he had developed a crush on both of them and now the day of his sixteenth birthday he's ready (in his own mind at least ) to be the man of the house rather than a mere child.

My ons and offs link

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Sarah Law

Height: 5'6''
Physical Description:

Personality: Caring, Protective, Intelligent, Slightly Naive

History: Sarah grew up with her mother, her father having died before she was born. She went to an all-girls school, and then shortly thereafter, an all-girls college. Unlike many of the girls she grew up around, and who were her friends, she was not a rule-breaker, or a rebel. She very rarely, if ever, snuck out in the night, and never developed any real relationships with men. She had a casual girlfriend in college, but it ended with an amicable break up. Her life was, stable.

Sarah found an intern position at a film production company, and ended up learning a wide variety of otherwise nearly useless skills. She'd finally been put in a full-time position at the company when the population suddenly disappeared. Awestruck by the situation, she found the only other person in the city, or rather they found each-other. With no way of finding out what had happened, or if anyone who had disappeared even still existed...somewhere, they focused on survival.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

TravailScribe

Name: Ashley Young

Height: 5'7''
Physical Description:

Personality: Strong willed, stubborn, affectionate, earnest

History: Ashley grew up on the outskirts of a suburb, pushing herself through childhood on a farm with her parents and grandmother. Teaching her their values, Ashley was taught both by her small town school but was taught more by her grandmother. During her teenage years, Ashley's grandmother passed and her relationship with her parents worsened as she sought our relationships with both men and women.

Eventually moving out, Ashley took up jobs for three years in the city. Eventually tiring of the city life, Ashley moved back into the countryside and purchased a plot of land for farming similar to the one she grew up on. She enjoyed the hard work for multiple years. Throughout the years her relationships were unstable until the population across the world started mysteriously disappearing. Traveling into the city one day for supplies she came across Sarah Law, a film worker. They both realize the strength of the disappearance and began living together, eventually coming across  Ryan Hunter in the city on another occasion. Seeing as he was 12 years old at the time, they took him in and raised him together.

eiselmann

My ons and offs link