Yep, you've done it now!

Started by Adonis, October 03, 2013, 08:08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Can you resist clicking on the troll's screen to see what he's viewing? (And yes, it's quite safe for work purposes).

You just couldn't resist, could you? Well, neither could I. Bwahaha.
Simple things like this help support Elliquiy, and they can be FUN (Or a wee bit facepalmish)

Remember ladies and gents. While E is pretty fricken awesome, it is run on good will and the epicness of contests and cash drives like this one. It only cost me 5$ to do this. I got a good laugh, and Elli got some cash to put towards the bill that won't come out of everyone's pocket. Almost *anything* can go up in that enormous banner, as long as it is within those fairly loose rules. How could you *not* want to use it?! Seriously, I mean, think of all the cool things you could force everyone to stare at every few refreshes show us !

Just off of the top of my head:

• New to E and want people to flock to your amazing writering skillage? Boom. Name in lights for tens of thousands of potential partners to see. (See game list below for a simple example)
  • Find something neat you think the world should see? Again, a bajillion people get to see it too.
  • Want to promote a video, song, or some other artsy project you're working on? Pop it up there !
  • Group game advertisements, and roleplay requests! (Already some are taking advantage of this, and with MASSIVE results)
  • Requests for avatar help on E! (This is a big one, and I know a large portion of you are always looking for the next big stunning image)
  • Have some great news to share? Did you recently have demon offspring that you want to show off? Let us know!

Long story short, this banner gets you *HEARD*. It is probably the cheapest advertising of any sort that you will ever find, and a wonderful way to send feelers out to let people know you're alive on E. The largest benefit, is that you're helping out each and every Elliquian that comes through our approval process by keeping servers running monthly. Instead of falling into the nameless abyss of the webernets in search of good roleplay, these people who arrive immediately see E for what it can be.

------------------------
Adonis' Current Roleplays
(Warning, most of these are not work safe in content. Nothing visual, but they are of E's "Adult writing". Please be mindful.)

The Tallest Tower {Adonis & Letrie}
Balance of Power {Adonis & Sassychic}
Unexpected Companions {Adonis & Izabella}
Close Quarters {Adonis & Amelita}

?? Featuring Adonis & Amelita (Again!) - Coming soon!
?? Featuring Adonis & Demi - Coming soon!
?? Featuring Adonis & Angelicant - Coming soon!

Adonis' Social Thread

The Abode of Adonis

A few (longer) past roleplays!

World Behind My Wall {Adonis & Secretwriter}
Fallen Guardian {Adonis & Ellipsis}
All Hail {Adonis & Letrie}
What's In A Name? {Adonis & Sapphie}
Bring Me To Life {Adonis & Ariabella}
One's Own Gladiator {Adonis & Fenrir}
When Irish Eyes Are Smiling {Adonis & Kendra}
Moment In Time {Adonis & Koi (Now Iniquitous Opheliac)}
The Gifted Artist {Adonis & Dizzied}
File Under S... For Sensual {Adonis & Ravensahnk}
------------------------
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

gaggedLouise

Slightly off topic, I love Ember's avie - wherever she found it. I want that chain gag and that matching blue eyeshade...  :P

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Ember Star

Quote from: gaggedLouise on October 03, 2013, 09:32:49 PM
Slightly off topic, I love Ember's avie - wherever she found it. I want that chain gag and that matching blue eyeshade...  :P
I Googled "sexy blue" and found it here!

*giggles*

Thanks. The avi is quite... alluring, yes? LOL.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

icecradle

<< I have to click things.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I was saved, though, by youtube blocking it to my country. =/
AA // OO // Requests

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Adonis

Quote from: gaggedLouise on October 03, 2013, 09:32:49 PM

If you look a little closer, its not a gag at all. Its a pair of handcuffs (you can see the ends of them on the edges) pressed to her face.
O/O's

Ember Star

Quote from: Adonis on October 04, 2013, 08:09:29 AM
If you look a little closer, its not a gag at all. Its a pair of handcuffs (you can see the ends of them on the edges) pressed to her face.
*nods* It is. Cuffs are more fun than gags anyhow. They allow for biting *giggles*

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Adonis on October 04, 2013, 08:09:29 AM

I did notice, but thought it was a bit gag, as in horse bit (google "ponyplay"). But the avie seems to have brought us in touch.  :-)

Ember Star

Quote from: gaggedLouise on October 04, 2013, 10:29:56 AM

I did notice, but thought it was a bit gag, as in horse bit (google "ponyplay"). But the avie seems to have brought us in touch.  :-)
As somebody who has horses, I can tell you real horse bits don't look like that. Though there are some chain bits, they're often considered cruel. Of course, IDK what kind of pervert things they come up with for bits in bondage. LOL.

ToriJ

Kaia

lol nice!  Now now, I actually like that song.  And no, at first, I wasn't clicking it...I was being good, then decided, what the hell lol

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Haibane

Just so you know that video seems to be blocked outside the USA on copyright grounds. Might be an idea to find a video link that's universally available for these kind of fun threads. Great idea though.

Adonis

The point of the thread was less of the little video clip, and more encouragement to future participants of the newsbox auctions. Sadly, I dont know if that particular clip is available anywhere else, and I had no way of knowing that it wasn't accessable outside the US.
O/O's

Amelita

You actually did it xD I thought it was just talk, I should have known better ::)

Adonis, you're a riot. But this was awesome.

-hugs-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Peripherie

Too funny Adonis! (And yay for working towards more people supporting E!)
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Secretwriter

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

despickable

I click therefore I am
Clickk goes the shears
And click click the witches dead.
I think I suffer from a nervous click thanks Adnois for feeding my problem.
A click shared is a clicked halved.
I think I have used up all my cliche clicks

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

gaggedLouise

No problem seeing the clip from here up north.  :-)

JessMc

How to Make my Cauldron Bubble... (o/o)

"Jump in the water, jump in with me.  Jump on the altar, lay down with me."

The official and venerated Melon Baller of Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Demi

Am I the only one who didn't notice there was a video? >.>
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Black Howling

Quote from: Demi on October 07, 2013, 10:15:05 PM
Am I the only one who didn't notice there was a video? >.>

No, I didn't notice either.

Chris Brady

Honest question:  There's a video?
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Adonis

"Can you resist clicking on the troll's screen to see what he's viewing? (And yes, it's quite safe for work purposes)."

Click the image.
O/O's