Looking for WWII RP With Nazi (needs male)

Started by April Bouvier, January 11, 2011, 01:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Bouvier

I want To do a Romantic WWII RP with Nazi's and possibly my girl being Jewish. So more of a forbidden Romance during warring times.

There's different variations to a plot I was thinking of.

One involving Her owning a Bakery , her hiding her religion so no one knows except her family of course. She would be running her bakery as this young man walk into her store one day, him being a well know Nazi general, being well respected in the community during this time. This is his first time in the store and first time seeing my girl, he is instantly interested in her as she is just his type. The type I was heading for is cute, innocent and a bit nerdy looking with her glasses :D.

So he would ask her out and hit on her, but she would shyly decline, being bashful and nervous about it, which drives him crazy and desire for her more. So he would return each day and continue to hit on her, bugging her to go out with him, wearing her down till she weakly says yes.

And that's all I got for that Idea, I'm open to your Idea :D

My other Idea involves a more Darker plot.

This one would involve a concentration camp, My girl would be with her brother traveling on train to a concentration camp. They where found in hiding and now are Prisoners. Once introduced to the camp they where separated into different groups. Now I've been thinking to myself what I would like, your guy already knowing my girl from his past, or not knowing her at all . Either way your guy would be in charge of the whole camp, he would see your girl and possibly would take advantage of her in this poor situation and using her brother to black mail her into being his obedient little slave.

And that's all I got for that Idea, I'm open to your Idea :D

If you are interested please Read my On's and Off's and my Rabbit Hole then please PM me and Don't post here.