Not so normal female looking for someone to rp with.

Started by VelvetMutt, March 08, 2009, 10:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetMutt

Hello~
I'm new around here and looking to dive right in with some one on one role play. I thought I would drop in here and leave a list of my favourite scenarios. If anyone wants to play with me feel free to say so!

I prefer to be the submissive female but will occasionally play a dominate female. I don't mind playing dominate males either of you don't mind a female behind the character.

I like longer posts, paragraphs at least and I like to make a loose outline of what is going to happen. In example, a knight rides to face a dragon and the dragon hears her, he waits for her hidden and ambushes her, overpowering the knight he noticed her gender and takes a different interest in her. Simple basic ideas of what is going to happen so we both know where the rp is heading.

So these are some of the ideas I'd love to play out with someone.

Dragon and knight/princess/maiden- I love this one, my favourite any time is the male dragon and the female elf/human/fur. Either she has come to fight him or been kidnapped or left as an offering, anything along those lines. The dragon sees her as a sexual interest and rapes/coaxes/ seduces her. Usually some kind of affection develops, be it a master pet or lover type depends on the scenario.

Demon and warrior/sacrifice/mage- A demon is summoned and the summoning goes badly, the summoner is raped or has to pay/bind with her body for the demon to obey her. A variation would be the demon is scent to rape someone and does so, maybe with affection developing. Remember my idea of rape is where the victim enjoys it and without any beatings or extreme violence.

Father and daughter- Any variety of a daughter and her father having sex, be it forced or consensual. A daughter is visited every night by her father and quietly fucked. A king needs a heir and decides to breed his own daughter, incest in general works for me.

Warrior forced to submit- I like having a dominate female being forced to submit sexually to another for whatever reasons, humiliation and public display play into this one normally.

Beast on human/elf- Some kind of horrid creature, a werewolf, monster, lizard man capturing a female and forcing or seducing her, animals are ok with me as long as they have a human intelligence to them.

Impregnation- Intentional impregnation, where someone is forced to have sex for the purpose of breeding. Tentacles filling a struggling elf with it’s eggs or a plant capturing a lost hiker and filling her with it’s seeds. A group of lizard men taking turns on a captured elf to leave her pregnant.

Capture/enslavement/pet- A sweet elf is captured and goes from the life of a noble to a common sex slave, or a meek servant becoming the envy as she is made the personal pet of a king. In this scenario I like them to come to like their new lives and have some kind of affection for their master(s)

Turn ons and Off are here -->https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=32072.0

So if your interested or have questions then shoot me a reply or a message!

johntfs

I'll be up for the dragon/elf-knight scenario.  Really, I'm up for any of the elven scenarios.  Just PM me to establish details.

snow

hmmmmmm i would happly play a werewolf/human rp, pm me if you still wish to play it  ;D
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Anti

You should PM me about the Capture/Enslavement idea of yours... So long as I can remember them, i've got a few ideas lol

tonycraig0555

I would be interested to see if we could come up with a scene together, we seem to have some common interests.  PM me when you get a chance.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Primarch

QuoteWarrior forced to submit- I like having a dominate female being forced to submit sexually to another for whatever reasons, humiliation and public display play into the one normally.

Seems quite interesting to me, why not send me a PM and we'll see if we can come up with something that might be fun.

Carlcjjohnson

Father and daughter appeals to me.

I see you like incorporating blackmail and humiliation into things. I'm thinking financial domme ;)

Opiomorph

hmm id love to do the dragon/princess maiden, or the father / daughter, there's so much to work with on those 2 scenarios.  :D

Unapproved members can neither send nor receive PMs.

Blank

I'm interested in the impregnation bit with the tentacle monster.  I sent you a PM, we can discuss it there if you are still interested.

Drako

If you don't mind having a Lady playing a male, I would be more than happy to play the dragon/knight/ princess one. I'm a dragon person.

seeker619

Hello Liked your ideas.

For your incest one I'm fine as the father but would you consider this alternate.  An adopted male goes in search of his sister and finds out who she is.  He follows her and finds out about her.  He decides he wants her.  This can be non con, con, or con where she doesn't know he is her brother.

For the impregnation idea you can decide.  I could be a lizard man trying to capture a female to impregnate and make a smarter breed of male lizards.  Talking or communicating in normal english instead of lizardly pssss would be preferred as it is easier to communicate.  I could also be any of the ones you mentioned.

Let me know what you think thanks.

SeanW

would like to play the father-daughter scene

father dominates the whole family - his wife, daughter, his mom, sis

his sis is his daughter from his mom

his daughter is the daughter from his sis

could take many more turns as well

giv me a buzz if u r interested

seeker619

I am very interested.  My character would have quite the.................Well quite a lot going on.  Please either post and send me the link as I believe I get the gist of it or if you need to discuss it more get back with me.  Thanks

krisalyx

the tentacles one is great i'm up for forced breeding please pm me later ok.
Fuu Fuu Fuu . . . Now Just Behave Yourself!

MercyfulFate

Love the pregnancy idea, but usually more human based  :-\

Serephino

ooohh... incest....  What about a lord instead of a king.  His wife dies and he only has a daughter as his legacy.  He decides his daughter will become the woman of the house, which includes pleasing him in bed and giving him a son.

Lyrus

Lyrus is good with tentacles and such situations ...

Fufu.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Biles

Wow, so many here responded, I want to know what your current status based on what you've received so far from those who came before me. I wonder if there's anything left for me to choose hehe.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Tamashii

If you still looking for someone for the beast human/elf RP; I am game.
Soul's Refrain - On's/Off's

Ever been in love with somebody who was so beautiful and pure, you couldn't bear to show them your own darkness?

My wiki

Darthvegeta800

Warrior Forced to Submit:
What about a large but crude mercenary warrior versus a female Knight of skill and sophistication?

despickable

Warrior forced to submit- I like having a dominate female being forced to submit sexually to another for whatever reasons, humiliation and public display play into this one normally.

Always loved this idea. Maybe an amazon queen or a warrior princess.
I have like the idea of Wonder Woman type. PM to discuss ideas love to try some out

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs