Interest Check: Knights of the Valkyrie's Vigil [Mech RP]

Started by TinyValkyrie, April 11, 2009, 01:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dready

Crovonovin

Hey dready!  A bit late to really get in the game!  We wouldn't want to leave you in the dust!  Your corresponding Frame is currently nestled in her bunk on the last page of the thread.  Figure partners should at least be introduced to one another.

dready

tis true, yet the school has been under a couple of problems technology-wise but i'll at least post in the thread before getting off the comp tonight. ^^

Alexander

Id like to Apply for Pilot of 01, since it seems to be owner-less.

Alexander

Soon as I see Valkyrie on Im sure I will. She had asked me to consider joining some time back when she made the idea. After thinking it over (Since im as of yet, never been in a group RP) I decided to make a go of it. ^^

dready

Quote from: Alexander on April 20, 2009, 05:32:38 AM
Soon as I see Valkyrie on Im sure I will. She had asked me to consider joining some time back when she made the idea. After thinking it over (Since im as of yet, never been in a group RP) I decided to make a go of it. ^^
*hands a cookie* congrats for your first rp group! :3

TinyValkyrie

Quote from: Alexander on April 20, 2009, 05:32:38 AM

-tackles-
My Lord!! Yaaaaaaay!
And everyone~ I am back! I had a good five page to read through before I posted, lol.
But Alexander love, I will set up all of your info and things once you start posting~ and please make sure you reserve a spot for your chara in the OOC/Chara repository thread!

Alexander

Ill have a character up post haste. Id also like to submit my own image of the Veil unit, if i may? (Saw others changed, thought i would ask :P )

TinyValkyrie

Of course! I suggest that you join soon, dear.. things are about to get.. 'complicated'..
Also, I have made it canon that if there is a frame/pilot currently missing for a unit, there is a set program to take over the role.