I'm looking for a Kind Mistress to RP with...

Started by RBrim08, March 06, 2009, 01:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBrim08

[align=center]
The normal place I RP at doesn't allow adult role playing... so I started to search for something and came here. This is my first time here so I'm just a little nervous...

Anyways, onto my request. I want to do an RP where I'm a slave to a Mistress that is generally kind but can be stern and strict when I'm disobedient. I've also been having a fetish for furry lately, as well... the idea of fur rubbing against skin is just so erotic to me right now...
[/b][/align]

jouzinka

Hi. :)

You need to get approved in order to start adult role-playing here. You can do so with answering the Questionnaire and posting it to the Intro Threads.

Good luck. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

RBrim08

Quote from: jouzinka on March 06, 2009, 01:06:52 PM
Hi. :)

You need to get approved in order to start adult role-playing here. You can do so with answering the Questionnaire and posting it to the Intro Threads.

Good luck. ;)
Ah, okay, I thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for telling me!

jouzinka

Well, not particularly wrong I'd say. Just in a reverse oder. :D But this thread can stay till you're approved and then you can bump or modify the first post. :)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Mintychan

Hey, I'm in the mood for a slave RP... If you get approved, if you'd still like to do this, shoot me a PM. ^_^