OC Wrestling Federation

Started by Primarch, May 13, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

I was just looking through my own past posts and came across a wrestling game I was in that didn't get anywhere. That's an idea I'd like to give a try. I won't decide on a precise story line at this time until some characters are put in and we see what we have, but current ideas include a stable of established champions getting disrupted by an influx of eager newbloods (or talent purchased from a rival but failing federation). Possibly something as simple as the lead up to the annual major Pay-Per-View and everyone competing to get in on the prime fights at the chance for glory.

The game would likely be based, if anything, on the WWE and that represents about 95% of my wrestling knowledge to be perfectly honest. It would ultimately be a company built around our original characters however. While this game would obviously involve the wrestlers & divas, I think quite a lot of fun could be had if anyone had an interest in taking up commentators, interviewers/reporters, managers and any number of others that tend to be involved. As it stands I believe I will somewhat GM the game via a.....well GM NPC. Though if someone wishes to take up the character we can work out something for a means of directing the plot. 

There's a character sheet you can fill in here. The stats at the bottom will serve for the sheer purpose of giving a guideline on your characters strengths. I'm not going to put a limit on how many points you distribute, be reasonable and I won't need too. 

Character Template
[float=right][img height=500][/img][/float]
Played by:
Stage Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hometown:
Alignment: (Face, Tweener, Heel)
Gimmick: (A brief description of your wrestler)
Style:  (What kind of wrestler are you? Classic, Power, Hybrid, Striker, Guile, Speedster, Acrobat, Technical, Hardcore, Unorthodox, Olympian )
Signature Move(s):
Trademark Taunt: (Can be a phrase or gesture. Using your trademark taunt can help your wrestler out of a tough spot or give them that extra boost)
Theme Music:

Attributes

Durability: x/10
Strength:x/10
Technique: x/10
Submission: x/10
Speed/Aerial: x/10
Stamina: x/10
Charisma: x/10
Hardcore: x/10
Overall:

*Credit to WTF game for template

So if you are interested, please say so. Any questions, comments or suggestions are welcome. Cheers.

Primarch

My own character, to get the ball rolling.

Played by: Primarch
Stage Name: Victor "The Imperator" O'Connor
Sex: Male
Height: 6'4
Weight: 285 lbs
Hometown: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: Victor's gimmick is an aggressive dominator, established with high impact moves and short matches. Labeled as 'The fastest big guy in the game,' Victor won over early crowds with his impressive displays of athleticism and occasional dry wit. His in-ring ferocity, after match attacks and general unsportsman like behaviour quickly saw a heel turn.   
Style: Hybrid (Power/Speed)
Signature Move(s):
Shield Breaker
Clothesline from Hell
Superkick
Trademark Taunt: Victor has two trademark taunts, after performing his 'shield breaker' move or a similar high-impact slam and achieving a pin Victor taunts "Broken!" over his still 'unconscious' opponent. His other taunt is a reference to the Classic Roman origins to his nickname 'Imperator.' Victor extends a fist with his thumb pointing out sideways before tilting his thumb down. This is usually followed up with a particularly aggressive or callous attack.   
Theme Music: Blood is the Price of Glory

Attributes
Durability: 9/10
Strength:10/10
Technique: 8/10
Submission: 8/10
Speed/Aerial: 10/10
Stamina: 8/10
Charisma: 6/10
Hardcore: 6/10
Overall: 65

The Imperator

Primarch

Will we see 'The King' Aaron Shaw coming back?

Batman4560

I will say this, ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Played by: Batman4560
Stage Name: The King Aaron Shaw
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 221 lbs
Hometown: The United Kingdom
Gimmick: A man born to "Rule the Ring". The king was trained by the best in the U.K. The King quickly found success in every company he went to and by the age of 23 he had held every major wrestling belt in the country. Now He seeks to Rule the United States and prove his dominace by making a stable of Wrestlers that all hold the gold.
Style:  Hybrid Technical/Power
Signature Move(s):  Spinebuster- Jumping Knee drop- The Royal Mutilation (Triple fishermen suplex with a pin.)- "Hail to the King" (Flip piledriver)
Trademark Taunt: A wave to the crowd followed by a bow.
Theme Music: Hail to the king, Avenged Sevenfold

Attributes

Durability: 8.5/10
Strength:8.5/10
Technique: 9/10
Speed/Aerial: 7/10
Charisma: 8/10
Hardcore: 6/10
Overall: 63

Primarch

I've got to pop away for a few minutes, but click into my profile and check my old posts, its about 9 pages back.

MisterFirman

Color me interested in this!  I'll post my character's profile and whatnot momentarily.  I have to ask, would you prefer a face or a heel?  I'm comfortable playing either.

Primarch

This early it doesn't matter. Victor is a heel so you could a face to balance that out. Or take a heel too and make room for others to bring in more faces.

Batman4560

King is also a heel but I may also make a face down the road.

Strangefate

Posting tentative interest, not sure yet.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Primarch

lesleymoon

Color me interested as well! :)

I'd want to play a female wrestler...though if there isn't enough interest in ladies I'd be happy to be a valet/manager/interviewer type.

I do have one question....I know the characters are gonna be originals, but do you have any objection to using actual wrestlers as bases/models? Just curious before I start plotting, lol

Primarch

Quote from: lesleymoon on May 13, 2014, 08:11:42 PM
I do have one question....I know the characters are gonna be originals, but do you have any objection to using actual wrestlers as bases/models? Just curious before I start plotting, lol

I personally have no issue with doing so.

Batman4560

Prim, if you want I can play a GM and you play the Owner of the company. If that would help you at all?

Primarch

Batman4560

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Played by: Batman4560
Stage Name: Kyle Callaway
Sex:Male
Height:6'2"
Weight:197 lbs
Hometown: Cleveland Ohio
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: The GM of ___ Kyle is the kind of GM to do what is right. First and foremost he tries to put on the best possible show for his paying customers. He is prone to doing the right thing but takes no nonsense from anyone who attempts to undermine or question him. Kyle is a retired wrestler who held the world title for nearly a year straight and used his lethal double uppercut to finish his foes. He now uses the same move to end anyone who questions his final say. 
Style:  Classic
Signature Move(s): The Double Cut. (Two fist uppercut to the jaw)
Trademark Taunt: For the People!
Theme Music:

Attributes

Durability: 7
Strength: 8
Technique: 8
Submission: 2
Speed/Aerial: 3
Stamina: 4
Charisma: 9
Hardcore: 5
Overall: 43

xPeachyPuff

Interested! I'll work on a character and stuffs~

- Rainbow ♥

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Primarch

Right, I need to vanish now. I'll set up the Roster tomorrow, if people have any recommendations for an opening plot feel free to toss it out there. We can discuss it tomorrow regardless.

RubySlippers

Played by: Rubyslippers
Stage Name: Cackles the Clown
Height: 5 Ft./10 In.
Weight: 225 Lbs.
Hometown: Hell's Kitchen
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: A clown from a psych ward who lost it, and now brings his art to the ring.
Style:  Hybrid Guile/Unorthodox
Signature Move(s): Heart Punch, Foreign Objects, Spit Green Mist
Trademark Taunt: Form horns over his head with both hands.
Theme Music: Midnight Syndicate - Goons & Greasepaint  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSY8u6yAB7k

Attributes

Durability: 9.5/10
Strength: 6/10
Technique: 7/10
Submission: 6/10
Speed/Aerial: 6/10
Stamina: 9.5/10
Hardcore: 9/10
Overall: 61

Batman4560

Zeth

What system are you using? Is it only male wrestlers?

Primarch

Freeform, female wrestlers are welcome.

Primarch

Played by: Primarch
Stage Name: Mark Crane. 
Height: 5'11
Weight: 200 lbs
Hometown: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Gimmick: He's the boss (and you better believe its Mr. Crane to you). A pragmatist compared to his idealist General Manager. While both are interested in putting on the best show, Mr Crane is more likely to insist on appealing to the more base desires of the crowds. He is always on the search for more talent, always willing to offer his hand to help someone out of the dung of mortality and make them a legend in that ring. But if you don't provide, Mr. Crane will drop you like dead weight. More than once a story has seen him step into the ring and getting his hands dirty in a match and you can be damn sure that he's learned a thing or two after running this company for thirty years. 
Style: Classic
Signature Move(s):
Executive Decision - Spinebuster
Aggressive Negotiation - Figure four leglock

Trademark Taunt:
Theme Music:

Attributes

Durability: 8/10
Strength: 7/10
Technique: 5/10
Speed/Aerial: 3/10
Stamina: 6/10
Hardcore: 3/10
Overall: 46

Primarch

SpiralSpider

Heck, yeah! I used to be involved in forum-based wrestling roleplays a while ago. I'll work up a character bio shortly and I have no trouble playing announcers, commentators, managers, valets, etc.... as needed.

Played by: Spiral Spider
Stage Name: Hale Merry
Sex: Female
Height: 5'11
Weight: 207lbs
Hometown: Rochester, PA
Alignment: Neutral / "Tweener"
Gimmick: Merry started out as a mental patient out on a day pass with her nurse. She was keenly interested in professional wrestling and it was found to calm her down. Nurse Jen used to take her out to watch shows in person, not knowing that she was feeding her obsession in an unhealthy way. She latched on to wrestlers, becoming one part social vampire, one part keen mimic and the rest made up of the worst, stalking fan imaginable. In the beginning, she was a couch potato member of the peanut gallery, but she organized brutal back yard matches that sated her lust as she moved on from absorbing what info she could from independent league matches and on to sitting in the seats at televised events.

She formally broke into her wrestling career during an off-camera federation-run event where novices were invited into the ring to try to take down one of their champs for bragging rights. She got her ass handed to her over and over again, but her stamina and tenacity was impressive. It's hard to keep a girl down when she's laughing at you the entire time and appears to get off on the pain you deal her with almost every blow. As the wrestler she is today, she's known as being extremely hard to predict. While she loves submission holds, it's hard to see them coming. She's not all there, but she seems to be enjoying herself.
Style: unpredictable mix of technical, hardcore and power that lend to her own brand of unorthodox wrestling.
Signature Move(s):

• Poison Ivy - an exaggerated Texas Cloverleaf (an homage to her original idol, Dean Malenko. Hale is a submission artist at heart)
  • Crossface Chickenwing - because it's fun and she likes to hear people say it.
  • High Angle Half Crab (groin stretcher)
  • STF(U) - STF, on the ground submission hold focusing on shutting the opponent up.
  • Flowing Snap DDT - She spent much of her early career stalking and imitating Raven. She pulls off his "raven effect/evenflow" DDT flawlessly. She doesn't even bother giving it a name or a twist of her own. It's done out of habit at this point.
Trademark Taunt: Maniacal laughter after sustaining a particularly nasty blow.
Theme Music:

Attributes

Strength:7/10
Submission: 10/10
Speed/Aerial: 4/10
Charisma: 7/10
Overall: 60

Other pics: 1 2 3

I don't have theme music for her yet. It used to be Marilyn Manson's "Dopehat" but I'd like to find something more current and/or culturally relevant. Definitely up for suggestions.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

caelcormac

Throwing my hat in for interest. Can we have more than 1 PC? I'd love to make a color commentator, but I'll probably want a wrestler at some point too.

Batman4560

I'm not the GM but I would say everyone is allowed two characters. I mean, I am playing two so I don't see why anyone else would not be allowed. Also King could use a court. ;)

Primarch

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 14, 2014, 07:50:56 PM
Heck, yeah! I used to be involved in forum-based wrestling roleplays a while ago. I'll work up a character bio shortly and I have no trouble playing announcers, commentators, managers, valets, etc.... as needed.

Quote from: caelcormac on May 14, 2014, 08:08:53 PM
Throwing my hat in for interest. Can we have more than 1 PC? I'd love to make a color commentator, but I'll probably want a wrestler at some point too.

Taking up two characters is perfectly fine, especially if one of them is a commentator/manager/valet/interviewer or any of that jazz.

DemonessOfDeathValley

The Demoness is definitely interested.

Are you ok with a Diva that is more in the vein of Lita, not just tits and ass?

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Primarch

DemonessOfDeathValley

Awesome. I will do a character bio after I've had some sleep. My brain is a bit fried at the moment.

SpiralSpider

What say you to Hale?

Wanted to make sure you didn't miss her since I edited my last post. ^.^'

Countdown0

Hello :D Couple of questions.

First, will any of the game feature 'not in character' sections where the wrestlers are not performing in front of people, and so don't act the part? Or do we get to just maintain the wrestling story the entire time?

Second, would having two wrestlers (one face and one heel) be acceptable, as opposed to having one wrestler and one "other" type of character?
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Zeth

I'm tossing my hat in as a wrestler and commentator. If Commentator is taken, I'll take something else like manager.

Blobbe

Bizarrely potentially interested, with the caveat of asking what section the game would be put in

Primarch

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 14, 2014, 10:39:14 PM
What say you to Hale?

Looks solid, put her in the roster.

Quote from: Countdown0 on May 14, 2014, 11:44:48 PM
First, will any of the game feature 'not in character' sections where the wrestlers are not performing in front of people, and so don't act the part? Or do we get to just maintain the wrestling story the entire time?

Second, would having two wrestlers (one face and one heel) be acceptable, as opposed to having one wrestler and one "other" type of character?
As for the first question, I had pictured this game as being primarily 'In Character' to he honest.
Second question, that's fine.

Quote from: Zeth on May 15, 2014, 12:32:46 AM
I'm tossing my hat in as a wrestler and commentator. If Commentator is taken, I'll take something else like manager.
One Commentator might be claimed, but a second is certainly welcome.

Quote from: KaylaM on May 15, 2014, 07:34:53 AM
Bizarrely potentially interested, with the caveat of asking what section the game would be put in

I've put the roster in 'Light Human Small Groups' as I don't think anything else would be necessary or appropriate. Everything else should be the same.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Just for my understanding, for my character creation, will there be times when she isn't in character? Because, I actually have two versions of her. One is that she's kind a 'real' character. In that, the person she plays on camera is similar or close to the person she is off camera.

The other is completely kayfabed on camera and is different in 'real life'.

Which do you think would 'fit' better?

Primarch

Assume characters will always be in their 'In Camera' persona.

xPeachyPuff

Just trying to find an image for my character. Not sure if I'll be able to get her up over the weekend, since I'll be away, but Monday I will get her up for sure (: Sorry for the delay.

- Rainbow ♥

Primarch

Feel free to post a WIP with any details you have in mind. I'm interested in our breakdown of characters. Victor & Aaron are from Ireland & England. Depending on how the rest fall into place we might be able to do a 'foreign invasion' storyline or something.

DemonessOfDeathValley

I'll get my character bio up, probably sometime later today.

xPeachyPuff

Here is my WIP. Just gotta complete 2 more things, which I might be able to do tonight. Is she suitable so far?

- Rainbow ♥

WIP

Played by: xSnorkleRainbow
Stage Name: Kim Young Min. ('Kim')
Sex: Female.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs
Hometown: San Francisco, California.
Alignment: Tweener.
Gimmick: (A brief description of your wrestler)
Style: Acrobat / Submission.
Signature Move(s): Split Legged Moonsault, The Octopus, Shining Wizard, Double Leg Nelson Hold
Trademark Taunt: (Can be a phrase or gesture. Using your trademark taunt can help your wrestler out of a tough spot or give them that extra boost)
Theme Music: Troublemaker - Now

Attributes

Strength: 5/10
Submission: 9/10
Speed/Aerial: 9/10
Hardcore: 4/10
Overall: 57

Primarch

RubySlippers

Two characters well I want to do a lady wrastin' gal to likely also an arm piece to Cackles the Clown.

SpiralSpider

Manager character concept:

Stage Name: Ruth-Anne Dell
Sex: female
Height: 5'9
Weight: 143
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Alignment: Tweener, will likely lean towards heel
Gimmick: Ruth-Anne is a young heiress to an established fortune; she's the daughter of a famous entrepreneur father. As a manager, she's determined to strike out and make a name for herself. She views her wrestler(s) as an important investment and will do anything to help further their careers and raise their worth. She's likely to distract and interfere in matches when the ref's back is turned and she thinks she can get away with it. Maintaining control over her name(s) is really important and depending upon their personality, this might end up as perhaps a sexual relationship or constantly butting heads with a stubborn wrestler.
Style:  Classic (Non-wrestler. Likely just cat fighting if an encounter comes to blows)
Signature Move(s): Bitch slap, Blowing powder from her compact in someone's face.
Trademark Taunt: She faints, threatens to sue or arranges a wardrobe "malfunction"
Theme Music:

Attributes

Durability: 5/10
Strength:4/10
Technique: 5/10
Submission: 3/10
Speed/Aerial:7/10
Stamina: 5/10
Charisma: 9/10
Hardcore: 2/10
Overall: 40

Primarch

Looks good. Add her to the roster thread. Should she be listed as a Manager or Valet?

SpiralSpider

DemonessOfDeathValley

Edited to remove my character.

Primarch

Looks good, hit up the roster.

SpiralSpider

Demoness - both of our girls have maniacal laughter as a taunt...

DemonessOfDeathValley

SpiralSpider, I can come up with something else. Your character was posted first.

SpiralSpider

Or we could have them be in the same group? The laughter could be a common sign amongst allies? I dunno.

DemonessOfDeathValley

SpiralSpider, either is fine by me.

Zeth

Does a commentator need wrestling stats? I'll can put them on if he get's involved in a match but he is pretty much going to have max charisma and below average in everything else.

Batman4560

I would say fill it out just in case.

Countdown0

Batman, does the king need an underling? This is my heel wrestler's info, and I kind of see him as the "follow the bad guy's orders" type of guy. Like hired muscle, you know? :D

Played by: Countdown0
Stage Name: Andy "The Cannon" Buchanan
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 327 lbs.
Hometown: Aberdeen, Scotland

Gimmick: Andy Buchanan wasn't ever a 'bad' student when he was learning how to compete in the ring. He picked up the techniques and the reversals and the holds and pins and such all well enough. But when it came right down to it, Andy never truly cared to rely on those sorts of things. He first came to be known as 'The Cannon' when one of the people who taught him remarked that another wrestler who he kicked in the chest flew back like he'd "been shot out of a cannon". It stuck, whether by reputation, or because Andy made an effort to remind people of it, it stuck. Andy's goal in a match is always about using his power. Raw physical strength. You can't teach size and strength, and Andy has both. You might out run him, or out think him, or out wrestle him, but you'll never over power him.

Style: Power

Signature Move(s):

Military Press Spine Buster
Fallaway Slam
Stalling Vertical Suplex (Andy will sometimes do a few squats before finishing the move)
Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex (Yes, into an object or wall when one is available)

Trademark Taunt: Push his opponent's face back to the ground as they try to stand, then stand one foot on them and flex. Says "sit your ass down" during the push. Also "weightlifting routines" with his opponents, like 'curling' them before a Fallaway Slam.
Theme Music: Droppin' Plates - Disturbed

Attributes:

Durability: 10/10
Strength:10/10
Submission: 5/10
Stamina: 7/10
Charisma: 5/10
Hardcore: 3/10
Overall: 54/80

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Batman4560

Countdown0

Quote from: Batman4560 on May 16, 2014, 12:16:52 AM
Consider him hired.

Haha, nice.

Let me know if the King needs any "completely fair and upstanding" support in any of his matches :D

Assuming he get's the nod from Primarch, of course.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Batman4560

All the two need now is a manager and two more guys in their group so they can take the world, mid card, womens and tag titles.

Countdown0

Quote from: Batman4560 on May 16, 2014, 01:03:33 AM
All the two need now is a manager and two more guys in their group so they can take the world, mid card, womens and tag titles.

Well, I do like womens and titles.

Careful though. I do have a face guy I'm trying to put together. If I come up with an idea that I actually like for more than 5 minutes, we may have an enemy who isn't just a red shirt.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Batman4560

All enemies are Red Shirts to the King!!!

Countdown0

Quote from: Batman4560 on May 16, 2014, 01:31:22 AM
All enemies are Red Shirts to the King!!!

So... we put them through flaming tables? Oh, that actually sounds fun to me :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Batman4560

You mean flaming tables wrapped in barbed wire!

Countdown0

I mean flaming tables with a pane of glass on top of them wrapped in barbed wire! AND... uh... other miscellaneously unpleasant foreign objects! Lot's of those!

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

zenpai

Played by: Zenpai
Stage Name:Joe Black
Sex: male
Height: 5”11
Weight:170
Hometown: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Alignment:  Tweener,
Gimmick: Excentic  genius and  violent
Style: Extremest
Signature Move(s): ultra violence (Frog splash on to a chair).
Re-educator (corkscrew neck breaker)

Trademark Taunt: Mental break down .
Theme Music: Lateralus by Tool

Attributes

Strength:6/10
Submission: 4/10
Speed/Aerial: 8/10
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

SpiralSpider

Anybody interested in being managed by Ruth-Anne?

Primarch

Quote from: Countdown0 on May 16, 2014, 12:11:15 AM
Stage Name: Andy "The Cannon" Buchanan

Get that man in the roster.

Quote from: Zeth on May 15, 2014, 10:59:27 PM
Does a commentator need wrestling stats? I'll can put them on if he get's involved in a match but he is pretty much going to have max charisma and below average in everything else.

Yeah but in the stats regardless. You never know when you'll get dragged into the ring.

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 16, 2014, 06:52:15 AM

I'd offer Victor but with a Scottish character now thrown into the mix the break down seems very US/Ireland + Britain. Might be better to attach her to an American.

On another note, we've got a lot of Heels & Tweeners. Some faces would be great. 

Primarch

Foxy DeVille

Played by: Foxy Oni
Stage Name: "The Farmer's Daughter" Daisy Holiday
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 139 lbs
Hometown: Omaha, Nebraska
Gimmick: Daisy is a third generation wrestler on both sides of her family. Her paternal grandfather was the notorious "Dirty Dick" Holiday, a rough and tumble brawler. Her father, Dan Holiday, was more traditional and used an amateur wrestling style. Maria, Daisy's mother, originally came from Mexico but wrestled locally as the high-flying Lady Cheyenne. She learned her own skills from her father, the legendary luchador El Tornado. Thus Daisy was destined to entered the squared circle. Fortunately she's loves wrestling as much as she does riding horses on the family farm. Daisy is outgoing and flirty, always ready with a smile or wink at the fans. In the rings she dresses like the sexy country gal she is and wrestles barefoot.
Style: Hybrid. Old school technician mixed with lucha style acrobatics
Signature Move(s):
  Cattle Mutilation
  Discus Punch
  Indian Deathlock
  La Magistral
  Leg Lariat
  Moonsault

Trademark Taunt:

Theme Music: "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" by Trace Adkins

Attributes

Durability: 7/10
Strength: 5/10
Submission: 9/10
Hardcore: 7/10

Primarch

Rave

I...am oddly interested in this. Never thought I'd go for this kind of game, but color me interested as-well. I'll be working on a character sheet once I find the right image to use, perhaps someone to manage my character as-well. Do we have any managers in the roster of players currently?

SpiralSpider

Since Ruth-Anne's got noone to manage and we need faces....

Stage Name: Mickey Dietz
Weight: 153
Hometown: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Gimmick: Mickey is the son of a Dairy farmer who ran away from the rural lifestyle in order to literally join the circus. His mother had him in gymnastics and balet at a young age in order to rein in his over abundance of energy that came with a diagnosis of ADHD. The majority of the family was conservative, though, and didn't approve of his mother's choice of activities. But that little seed his mama planted help him find his own way when he ran off to strike it on his own. He does not dislike the farm lifestyle - or any other for that matter. He is a symbol of freedom and feels everyone should be able to live their life the way they want, provided they aren't hurting anyone. He'll stick up for the underdog to that end. He's a bit of the average Joe, the "boy next door" with an energetic twist. He doesn't take himself (or anything else) too serious, which is why he tends to give his favorite moves such silly names.
Style: Hybrid - Speedster/Acrobat
Signature Move(s):

• Frog Splash
  • The Flipperdoodle Supreme - Dragonrana (diving hurricanrana variant)
  • The Flying Rump-romper - Corner Springboard Bulldog
  • Spinning Bumble Bomb - Corkscrew Quebrada (spinning  Moonsault)
Trademark Taunt: Profanity or rude gestures to those who really deserve it. Otherwise, he'll jeer from the sidelines, mostly during tag-team matches. This is good-natured teasing, he's generally a "good boy".
Theme Music: Happy - by  Pharrell Williams

Attributes

Stamina: 9/10
Hardcore: 5/10

Rave

Played by: Rave.
Stage Name: Ezra "Playboy" Rascal.
Sex: Male.
Height: 6'3.
Weight: 230 Ibs.
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada.
Alignment: Tweener, leaning towards Heel.
Gimmick: Ezra is billed as a playboy, sometimes arrogant new breed wrestler. He grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, where his mother worked as a Black Jack dealer and his father worked as a security guard in the very same casino. Coming from no Wrestling experience, Ezra was first introduced to the idea when he was scouted by a wrestling promoter who happened to see him in a boxing gym where Ezra liked to kill time. Ezra was far too flexible and un-orthodox for boxing, and that is when he flew to Alberta, Canada where he trained in the Hart Dungeon (The infamous professional wrestling training grounds) for four years. Upon his returned, he was a reformed man and was quickly signed a contract. He has a very cheeky personality, usually preferring to flirt with the Divas rather than pay attention to his matches, thus earning the nickname "Playboy", which he adapted into his ring name. He likes to be flashy, at times, and has gone on record to draw the most female crowd in a single venue his second year of wrestling, a record he holds nearly as amazing as having the title. Ezra is ambitious, and is always looking to overthrow those in power (Particularly Title Holders) and usurp their throne using his unorthodox'd style.  
Style:  Striker - Unorthodox/Hybrid-Acrobat.

Signature Move(s):
Shooting Star Press 
Busaiku Knee (Crowd Favorite/Finisher) 
Dash Run DDT.

Trademark Taunt:

Theme Music: Drop Bombs - by: Samples.

Attributes

Strength:8.5/10
Speed/Aerial: 7.5/10
Charisma: 10/10

Note:
Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 16, 2014, 06:52:15 AM

If accepted, I'd actually take you up on that offer.

Primarch

Rave

Foxy DeVille

Wow. That is a lot of heels. Gonna just be two farm kids defending the name of fair play and good sportsmanship.

DemonessOfDeathValley

I've actually got a female and male face created. BUT....I only want to be responsible for playing two characters.

So, opinion. Male or female?

Primarch

Quote from: Foxy Oni on May 16, 2014, 06:29:32 PM
Wow. That is a lot of heels. Gonna just be two farm kids defending the name of fair play and good sportsmanship.

I do believe we need to start declining heels at this point. So anyone making a character.......faces please!

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 16, 2014, 06:31:59 PM
I've actually got a female and male face created. BUT....I only want to be responsible for playing two characters.

So, opinion. Male or female?

Based on whats posted to the roster we have slightly more men than women. So female could work. But you've already got a female in the game, so you could take a male for variation. Could do a non-wrestler too. Up to you really.

Countdown0

Well, I'm on making a face wrestler now. That way I have a bad guy and a good guy :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strangefate

I've been thinking of making a couple characters when I get the free time, maybe later tonight.  I know I want to make a masked or face paint-y high-flyer face type.  For the other, I was either going to make a lady face wrestler or a strong style male face.  Haven't really decided.  Depends on how things are evening up.  If I go with the two guys, maybe I'll make them some kind of tag team, but they'd also play singles.

That said, I feel like writing commentary would be fun too, but I don't really want to play a commenter as a full time character.  Are there going to be NPCs?  I'm thinking jobbers in particular.  I wouldn't mind slapping a few jobber-types together or running them for others when needed but I don't know as I'd necessarily want to play them full time.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

caelcormac

So I have my commentator 99% written up, but I see that we are heel heavy and are looking for faces. As written, he's a weasely Bobby Heenan type, but I can change him to a face without to much trouble. He just needs a change of attitude.

I'm also looking to make a face wrestler, but I'm not sure what yet. Leaning towards a masked luchador type high-flyer.

Countdown0

Alright, here's a Face type of guy. He's arrogant enough to firmly believe that he's better than anyone else, but also arrogant enough that he wants to prove it. He loves to put on the show too.

Played by: Countdown0
Stage Name: Ian Carver (usually just revered to as 'Carver')
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 248 lbs
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Gimmick: Ian Carver has wrestled all over the world, with some of the best in the industry today. He's always preferred to go it alone, and has his mind set on being the champion. But now that he's signed on with CWF... actually, that hasn't changed a damn bit. Ian wants to put on a show. He wants to get the crowd up and roaring, getting them to chant "holy shit" or "this is awesome", to change the game and take things to another level. While he's one of the most technically sound wrestlers in the world, Carver like's to get creative, changing up his strategy to keep opponents guessing. Its a whirlwind of him doing whatever makes sense in his own mind. That constant but controlled change leaves even Carver guessing what it is he's going to do next. Maybe he's nuts, maybe he's brilliant, or maybe he just does things and the chips fall where they may. One thing is certain though. You don't want to miss it. Win or lose, its one hell of a show.

Style: Technical/Hybrid (some straight up brawling mixed in with the established, practiced techniques)

Signature Move(s):

Release German Suplex
Spear (through/into objects if available)
Swinging Neckbreaker
Superplex To The Outside (except Carver always does it from the top rope)
Burning Hammer

Trademark Taunt:

Not During Match: "You've got the dirt, then the ground, then there's YOU. Then you go up and there's clouds. Then there's stars. Then you go further, and that's my level. You wanna beat me? Get on my level!" (the last part "get on my level" is often chanted by fans as Carver says it)

During Match: Points up to the sky (read: his level)

Theme Music: Calm Like A Bomb - Rage Against The Machine

Attributes:

Strength: 8/10
Technique: 10/10
Charisma: 10/10
Hardcore: 8/10
Overall: 65/80

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Primarch

Quote from: Strangefate on May 16, 2014, 06:48:24 PM
That said, I feel like writing commentary would be fun too, but I don't really want to play a commenter as a full time character.  Are there going to be NPCs?  I'm thinking jobbers in particular.  I wouldn't mind slapping a few jobber-types together or running them for others when needed but I don't know as I'd necessarily want to play them full time.

If you would be worried about losing interest I'd recommend not going for it, though a jobber would probably only be needed once in a while. Extra men for a handicap match or something.

Quote from: caelcormac on May 16, 2014, 07:25:11 PM
So I have my commentator 99% written up, but I see that we are heel heavy and are looking for faces. As written, he's a weasely Bobby Heenan type, but I can change him to a face without to much trouble. He just needs a change of attitude.

I'm also looking to make a face wrestler, but I'm not sure what yet. Leaning towards a masked luchador type high-flyer.

Switching the Commentator to a face would be great. Or a Tweener leaning face. Luchador sounds solid too.

Carver can be added to the roster.

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Zeth

My face idea 'Major Victory' a military type gimmick wrestler. Think Sergeant Slaughter but a Face and younger. What stat represents rough neck style of striking and such. Like the Undertaker or JBL?

caelcormac

Played By: caelcormac
Stage Name: Dan "Dozer" Richardson
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 375 lbs
Hometown: San Francisco, Ca
Gimmick: A staple of the tag division for years as half of the Demolition Crew and a former world champion, Dozer had a long and storied career before settling down in front of a microphone. He prides himself on his ability to call a match straight down the middle and present the facts as they may, and if he panders a little to please the crowd, well, who could fault him. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of wrestling maneuvers and holds, and often presents his expertise starting with “As a former (Insert Anything Here) Champion” much to the annoyance of his fellow comentators.

He has an irregular interview segment called “Discourse with Dozer”. The ring is dressed with a carpet, some wingback chairs and a little table, and Dozer dresses in a smoking jacket and pretends to smoke a comically elaborate pipe. Interviewees range from up and comers, current champions, number one contenders, and even Mr. Crane himself on a couple of memorable occasions. Discourse with Dozer is famous for never having all the same furniture from one show to the next as something, if not everything, is always destroyed by the end of the show.

Style: Classic, Power
Signature Moves: Bulldozer Spear (Spear into corner turnbuckle), Boston Crab, Fisherman’s Suplex
Trademark Taunt: “As a former (Insert Anything Here) Champion…”
Theme Music:  TNT – AC/DC
Attributes
Strength:6/10
Technique: 6/10
Overall: 43

Primarch

Quote from: Zeth on May 16, 2014, 11:31:26 PM
My face idea 'Major Victory' a military type gimmick wrestler. Think Sergeant Slaughter but a Face and younger. What stat represents rough neck style of striking and such. Like the Undertaker or JBL?

Sounds good.

Dozer looks solid. Put him in the Roster.

Current character breakdown:
We currently have 3 males for the Irish/British 'Invasion Force,' they are all Heels. We have no females.
The US/CWF faction have 4 males (2 faces & 2 tweeners, one of which is leaning heel). The US faction have 3 women (1 face & 2 tweeners, one of which is leaning heel).

So if we could get one more male wrestler for the Invasion Force (possibly a Face or Tweener leaning Face) & some women it would be great. I think we can start quite soon regardless.

DemonessOfDeathValley

I will get my second character bio up later today. Unfortunately real life will have the majority of my attention today.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Edited to remove second character as I have bowed out.

Primarch

DemonessOfDeathValley

Thank you very much, should I add her to the roster?

Primarch

Yep.

On that note I'm going to stop accepting females from the US. We need women for the 'invasion,' unless we have defectors. Otherwise we need a different plot for the women.

Kadigan

I'd talked to Zeth about coming in as a manger/side kick type. With the no more US Females rule, looks like I'll be bowing out. 

Primarch

Its more for the wrestlers. A manager is fine.

But we still need women for the UK/Irish faction.

Kadigan

Sorry, perhaps wasn't terribly clear, I was more planning a manager/partner/wrestler role. I'd already started shaping a char. Best of luck.

Primarch

SpiralSpider

Here's some ladies for the invasion. Kind of a cheesy gimmick, but it works. Anyone else can feel free to be a part of the "Brothel" too. Brothel girls could easily end up temporarily as valets on the arm of other heels - particularly those involved in the invasion.

Stage Name: Madame Arabella
Alliance: 1)Brothel, 2)Foreign Invasion
Sex: lots of it! Female
Height: 5'5
Weight: a lady never tells... 119
Hometown: Sydney, Australia
Gimmick: Prostitution is legal in more areas of the world than many people realize. In Eastern Australia, not only is it allowed, legal and encouraged, but organized brothels are permitted. Arabella is the owner of one such pleasure establishment and has decided to take her services on the road. Unfortunately, while prostitution is fine, brothels are not legal in Great Britain, so the Madame took on a certain amount of business fronts over the years. Her girls have been gymnasts, dancers, sideshow freaks and other, less suspicious 'entertainers'. Coming to America made things a little tougher, since the sex trade industry was entirely illegal. Hopping on the infiltrating bandwagon, she brings her 'Brothel' to the federation as capable female wrestlers and only scantly veils their ulterior motives....
Style:  The Madame would prefer to not get her hands dirty directly, but stands a fair shot of being able to take care of herself if necessary. Hybrid -  Guile/Acrobat/Submission
Signature Move(s):

• Camel Clutch Capture
  • Surfboard
  • Summersault Senton
  • "Spanish Fly" Press - particularly erotic Spanish Press Pin maneuver
Trademark Taunt: Stripping (for distraction) or telling others they haven't got enough (money, length, looks) for her or her girls...
Theme Music: Amiel - Meet Me In the Red Room (Brothel General theme)

Attributes

Strength: 4/10
Overall: 51

Stage Name: Olivia Evans A/K/A "Hard End"
Alliance: 1)The Brothel, 2)Foreign Invasion
Height: 5'7
Weight: 152
Hometown: London, England
Alignment: Tweener, heavily leans towards Heel because of associations.
Gimmick: Olivia loves what she does - both in and out of the ring. She's definitely not the sex worker you'd take pity on and think was being exploited. She was a wrestler since back in high school, fighting her way up into sports that were usually seen as jut for the boys. Her classical roots propelled her onward into weight lifting as a senior and through college. She loves the chance to get in the ring and toss others around. Although she's not the biggest woman in the world, she has a surprising amount of strength. She's definitely the Madam's minion and sees the Brothel as a sort of sisterhood.
Style:  Power
Signature Move(s):

• "Brothel Buster" - Bronco Buster variant, bounces off the ropes at the end to bring her rump down hard on her opponent.
  • Snap Mare
  • Brainbuster
  • Sunset Flip Powerbomb - female opponents only
  • Headbutt to the Groin - male opponents only
Trademark Taunt: Turning to the side and slapping her ass.
Theme Music: Amiel - Meet Me In the Red Room (Brothel General theme)
Attributes

Strength:9/10
Submission: 7/10
Speed/Aerial: 5/10
Charisma: 4/10
Overall: 59

Stage Name: Cookie
Alliance: 1)Herself, 2)The Brothel, 3)The Foreign Invasion
Weight: 157
Hometown: Reading, England
Alignment:  Heel
Gimmick: Cookie is selfish and shrewd and her Madame's got her number only because she knows the right price. She's volatile and constantly looking for a new way to get ahead in life. She'll use whatever means necessary and use others as necessary. However, she's good at what she does and manages to make many people eat out of the palm of her hand because of her skill in manipulation.
Style:  Hybrid - Unorthodox/Hardcore (Does not do well in matches where strict rules are applied)
Signature Move(s):

• Monkey Flip
  • Crotch Bomb
  • Schoolgirl Pin
  • Use of props...
Trademark Taunt:
Theme Music: Amiel - Meet Me In the Red Room (Brothel General theme - for now)

Attributes

Speed/Aerial: 6/10
Overall: 57

Feel free to take this idea or leave it. Also - the Brothel gimmick doesn't necessarily need to add sexual elements to the story.

Primarch

Well that certainly addresses our lack of Invasion girls problem. If you are sure you want to take on this many, they look fine. I'm sure Victor wouldn't be against having a Valet. Put them in the Roster!

DemonessOfDeathValley

Does the Invasion angle encompass the women's division too? Because I had a bit of a thought, of my Snake Lady and maybe her 'followers' opposing The Brothel.

Primarch

Well the game was certainly shaping up that way, unless we wanted a separate story for the womens title. But I think a general invasion works quite well.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Primarch on May 18, 2014, 06:18:25 PM
Well that certainly addresses our lack of Invasion girls problem. If you are sure you want to take on this many, they look fine. I'm sure Victor wouldn't be against having a Valet. Put them in the Roster!

I don't mind playing this many characters. But I'm not emotionally attached to these three (except maybe Olivia) so I think they'll be mostly story fodder. I could see Cookie losing a lot because of her rebellious demeanor.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Unless there was going to be like a side storyline or something, that saw my characters going or the women's title or there would be some kind of feud, I think it might a bit too much for me to take on. I'm going to stick with just my two girls.

Strangefate

Roster seems to filled out pretty quick.  What sort of characters are still needed then?  Or what kind are being discouraged?  Just male heels and American females?
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Primarch

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 18, 2014, 06:26:50 PM
I don't mind playing this many characters. But I'm not emotionally attached to these three (except maybe Olivia) so I think they'll be mostly story fodder. I could see Cookie losing a lot because of her rebellious demeanor.

Any interest in Cookie playing valet for Victor? I'm sure he'd be willing to arrange an interference to make sure she wins a match.

Quote from: Strangefate on May 18, 2014, 06:38:20 PM
Roster seems to filled out pretty quick.  What sort of characters are still needed then?  Or what kind are being discouraged?  Just male heels and American females?

The US faction still have a small numerical advantage. So additional invaders would be great. But managers and other support characters would also be great.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 18, 2014, 06:33:26 PM
Unless there was going to be like a side storyline or something, that saw my characters going or the women's title or there would be some kind of feud, I think it might a bit too much for me to take on. I'm going to stick with just my two girls.

How about Daisy and Tara team up and this could be their entrance music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxxmuyCqs

O:)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Primarch on May 18, 2014, 06:40:24 PM
Any interest in Cookie playing valet for Victor? I'm sure he'd be willing to arrange an interference to make sure she wins a match.

Sounds like a good idea.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Foxy Oni, that sounds like a great idea. I even like the music.

Foxy DeVille

Played by: Foxy Oni
Stage Name: "The Crown Jewel" Ivanka Swarovski
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 169 lbs
Hometown: Ostrava, Czech Republic
Gimmick: Coming from a poor family, Ivanka Swarovski swore she would never live like that again. Her tall stature and ruthless determination made her the perfect fit for pro wrestling. Ivanka's top concern is money and she'll d anything for it. She does have a sense of business ethic sand always honors her financial agreements. Her nickname comes from the fact that the Czeck unit of currency is called the koruna, which translates into "crown."
Style: Hybrid (Striker/Acrobat). Ivanka uses her long and powerful legs to her advantage
Signature Move(s):
  Czech-Out (her primary finisher)
  Big Boot
  Hanging Figure Four Necklock
  Poison Rana
  Running Knee Lift
  Spinning Heel Kick

Trademark Taunt: Ivanka pulls a 100 koruna bill from her top (worth about five bucks in the US), crumples it up, and drops the wad on a fallen opponent.

Theme Music: "World Domination" by 5Angels

Attributes

Overall: 62

Batman4560

I think our group is filing out very well. Still I would like to get one more male in the invasion group. If nobody is opposed I can write up one.

Strangefate

I'm intending to make up a couple of characters tonight once I get through a few RP I need to update.  Got the names and pictures down, just need to figure move sets and stats.   One will be a big man heel type (IE, King Kong Bundy, Big Show, that sort of thing, don't think the game has one yet, does it?) for the invasion group, and the other an extreme high-flyer face (w/ face paint gimmick, on the order of Jeff Hardy, Goldust, etc), possibly for the invasion group as well.  I figure he can straddle the line/bridge the divide during that storyline, not being a full-on heel like some of the other invaders.  As in he can start in the invader camp but eventually join up with the American faces, if that sounds workable.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Countdown0

Srangefate, I don't think we have a true "big man" (read: giant) yet. In fact, I think the biggest guy so far is one of my guys (he's 6'5", so not really a giant. Big, but not a giant). So a HUGE heel guy like Bundy or Show has yet to be taken as far as I am aware.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Strangefate

Character Template
Played by: Strangefate
Stage Name: Le Spyder
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 177 lbs.
Hometown: Lyon, France
Gimmick:  The mysterious Spyder is known for his in-ring athleticism and daredevil risk-taking, particularly when featuring in specialty matches and is considered an expert with the ladder.  His various outfits and face paints typically involve a spider theme and his appearances are often heralded by dimmed lights and a heavy purple mist.  He sometimes cuts promos while holding his pet tarantulas, and his speeches are often odd and cryptic.  Nevertheless, he tends to fall on the side of fair play and rarely cheats to win.
Style: Acrobat/Hardcore
Signature Move(s):
Standing Moonsault
Back Dropkick
Diving Somersault Senton
Jumping Roundhouse Kick

Trademark Taunt:  Observes downed opponent from atop corner turnbuckle; standing back flip mid-match
Theme Music: Neukoln - David Bowie

Attributes

Technique: 10/10
Overall: 64

Character Template

Played by: Strangefate
Stage Name: Viktor ‘Bear’ Buzinsky
Height: 7’ 2”
Weight: 510 lbs.
Hometown: Kuril Islands
Gimmick: Bear Buzinsky is a massive giant in the ring and tends to dominate through sheer physical size and strength.  Following a brief run as a monster heel some five years ago, he now tends to gravitate towards tag teams and heel stables where his strength can be utilized by others.  Rarely considered the brightest or most strategic of wrestlers, he is nonetheless a formidable opponent for all but the strongest contenders.  He boasts a record of having never been defeated in a Battle Royale or lost a submission match.
Style: Power
Signature Move(s):
Bear Claw (Chokeslam)
Bear Hug (Bearhug)
Down Body Splash
Sitdown Splash

Trademark Taunt:  Stands in ring with arms crossed, shaking head, temporarily impervious to any blows or grapples.
Theme Music: Russian Dance - Tom Waits

Attributes

Durability: 10/10
Strength: 10/10
Submission: 10/10
Charisma: 5/10
Overall:  59

When I thought up these characters, I originally intended them to be Americans, but switched them to the invasion side since that supposedly needed more members.  If two is too much though, I can easily switch one back. 
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Primarch

Ivanka looks good, add her in (Invader I assume?)

QuoteWhen I thought up these characters, I originally intended them to be Americans, but switched them to the invasion side since that supposedly needed more members.  If two is too much though, I can easily switch one back.

There's currently 3 Invaders and 4 US. So either way there's going to be 5 and 4 with these two added to the roster. I don't mind which way you do it. If you want to re-vamp one to being team US that's fine.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Primarch on May 19, 2014, 06:29:07 AM
Ivanka looks good, add her in (Invader I assume?)

For now... until someone makes her a better offer.

I was contemplating making a tag team fot the sole purpose of having them be the tag champs only to be completely destroyed by the Invaders. Nothing long term.

Zeth

Character Template
Played by: Zeth
Stage Name:Major Victory
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 300 lbs.
Hometown: Hollywood, Florida
Gimmick:The Ex-Military wrestler who wants to prove America doesn't suck.
Style: Power/Submission
Signature Move(s):
Gorilla Press Slam
Iron Claw
Power Bomb

Trademark Taunt:  Drill Sergeant like smack talk.
Theme Music: To be decided

Attributes

Strength: 9/10
Speed/Aerial: 3/10
Overall: 55

Primarch

Quote from: Foxy Oni on May 19, 2014, 07:14:05 AM
For now... until someone makes her a better offer.

I was contemplating making a tag team fot the sole purpose of having them be the tag champs only to be completely destroyed by the Invaders. Nothing long term.

A good idea but I'm not sure if there's actually much interest in a tag title. Might just shift it out in favour of something else. Not sure what yet though. If anyone has any suggestions I'm open.

Hey Zeth, let me know when Major Victory is finished and I'll take another look.

Zeth

He is finished. I can not find a picture of a wrestler that fits or a good theme song.

Primarch

Okay well a theme song is something we can hold off on but I'm going to ask you decide on a picture. Having some image so the rest of us can picture him beside everyone else is something I'm going to insist on.

Strangefate

Once Major Victory is finished that'll be another home team character, so I might as well just leave both of mine Invaders. 

I'd also be up for either of my characters being part of a tag team, now or later on, if you decide to keep the tag titles around.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

Zeth

Updated! Yes he is a meathead.

DemonessOfDeathValley

But a hot one. And if I'm not mistaken....the photo is of Chris Masters ;D

Zeth

Yes, that is Chris Masters.

The cool Ex-Wrestler commentator is taken so I choose the dweeby non-wrestler commentator. But there will be no Micheal Cole knock off her. Instead I'd like to go with her.

The picture is WCW's Miss Hancock/Stacy Keebler. Need an original character name though.

NubianLegend

Is it too late for this one? I was thinking of adding a former UFC champion  into the mix.

Ron Don Volante

Color me uinterested as well!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Zeth

Should one of us go PM Primarch? I hate to be pushy.

DemonessOfDeathValley

This looks abandoned to me.

Zeth

Primarch

Apologies, unfortunately I have not been able to find the time to get the game set up and get the ball rolling. If anyone wishes to take over feel free to use anything already in place and good luck, otherwise I'm afraid I don't see this happening. Again, very sorry.

Zeth

Anyone still want to do a wrestling game in the Light category?

NubianLegend

Crash

I might be able to do a face Tag Team with a Surfer gimmick if that works.  Light works for me.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Zeth

Well I wanted to make a Ring x Mama game. But that won't work because in that manga all the wrestlers were women and dudes were just managers or trainers that shagged them. Guys on Elliquiy want to play male wrestlers.

So who has ideas about running a game and who can GM? I'm sure we can find players judging the interest this thread has received.

Crash

Question: Did this game get to the point of coming up with shows and get threads made?

If not a thread breakdown could be...

Two Show threads that relate directly to what would be on TV (for Matches, Interviews, Backstage Scenes that are filled...etc...)

Some backstage areas such as Locker Rooms, Showers...etc.

Maybe a planning thread and an OOC: Thread.

Titles could be...
Heavyweight Championship
Intercontinental Championship
Tag Team Champions
Women's Champion
Women's Tag Team Champions

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Zeth

No, no wrestling game threads were made by Primarch or myself,as far as I know. You are only allowed a certain number of threads per player ratio in group games if I remember correctly.

Crash

I might be able to take the role of Commissioner if we need it.  I can set up shows and try to get things rolling if we still have the interest from the players.

I probably wouldn't talk the roll of a wrestler as I have other GM duties, but I can get us organized and going in the right direction if people want to roll with this still or I could restart it as a new game and see if there is interest.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Zeth

I must also bow out. I can't GM or play in anything now, I just joined two more games and do not have the time.