BDSM in the Castle [MUL, mostly BON] / F and M needed

Started by rick957, July 07, 2009, 06:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick957

All roles have been filled, thanks!!!  For you first 5 respondents, see my explanation post way at the bottom.

Hello -- I'm a male looking for female and male writing partners for a group thread.  The set-up is below, it's a fairly stock, modern BDSM scenario for dominant males and submissive females.  There's no real background story (sorry!), but the emphasis is on strong descriptive writing and creative twists.

I can picture doing the thread with a total of 4 or 6 writers, evenly split gender-wise.  Mostly I'm interested in finding people who are roughly at my level in terms of writing ability.  Feel free to peruse my posts to get a sense of my style.  (I'm somewhat new to both RPs and E, so I don't have a list of On's and Off's yet.) 

I'm not on par with a lot of the people here, but vivid physical description is what I do best, and also what I want most from partners. Ideally, I also want people who can improvise and be creative within the scenario, adding complications and fresh ideas.  I prefer posts of about one to three good-size paragraphs in length, not one-liners and not much longer posts, although somewhat longer is fine.

I'm hoping we can pair off as writers, have some fun together, and then switch partners, so the thread will look like several simultaneous One-on-One threads that occasionally cross over.  (If there's some special way to set that up, I can try to figure that out once we have people.)

If you're interested, please PM me or post here so I can look at some of your other posts to see how you write; if your stuff doesn't resemble mine, then we're probably not compatible.  If you don't have much on E yet to demonstrate your style, please send me a sample of what one of your posts might look like.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-- Rick

"Discipline Lessons in the Castle" [BON with some VAN]

George is a successful middle-aged investor with more money and time than he can put to good use. Shortly after acquiring his fortune -- by shortselling stocks and betting on the misfortune of others -- he purchased a large Victorian-era castle from a small Eastern European country, which he had transported brick-by-brick to his wooded estate. Here he hosts small parties for other bored millionaires who share his domineering tendencies. Recruiting at elite schools throughout New England, he keeps a rotating stable of young submissives in locked rooms in the castle.

George enters the large meeting room and greets his two compatriates disinterestedly. The three men sit at a large oak table in a room with high ceilings lit only by candelight. The flickering flames dance over the cruel sneers of the businessmen and swarm over the walls, hung with toys, outfits, and accessories of various levels of discomfort.

"Vivian will be down in a minute... She's recovering from our rather breathless rendezvous earlier this evening." The other men chuckle, knowing George's mercilessness toward his current favorite pet. "The other girls will be along shortly ...."

Presently a girl enters the room on her hands and knees, wearing lingerie and a padlocked collar, dragging behind her a length of chain. George instructs her to greet his friends first ....

Haibane

kckolbe

I'll throw my hat in the ring as well.  Perhaps a touristy kinda guy interested in tryin it out, or are these chars experienced doms only?  I"m good either way.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

rahatngt

A young and rich stockbroker maybe late 20s. Interested in not so young girls rather someone similar or or older age high powered woman like a lawyer or broker. That would be my preference but if its out of scope of what you planned I may reconsider.

SassyB

I'll put my hand up, not done anything BDSM yet so willing to give it a try....My RP experience is mainly what I've been doing here on E the last couple of months but I have a few stories going so plenty of examples from 1 paragraph postings to half a page! 
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Haibane

I must confess it was me who mentioned this game to rahatngt. He quite likes to have high-powered successful women 'broken' and humiliated. I've not played such a role before but I can give it a try. Thing is, its at odds with your story background, rick957, of having the girls as school-age.

Maybe another girl or two will wnat to be of that younger age, maybe a bit high-class and snooty? So they can be brought down to earth? But as I said I'm willing to play an older woman if that is OK, perhaps a lawyer or stock broker who bested your guy, rick, in a trade once and he's had his eye on her, planning her downfall.

I prefer to play willing or semi-willing submissives. Women who end up enjoying what is done to them, rather than those who kick and scream and suffer and so on - that's not my thing. Is that OK?

lacuna

I wouldn't mind being a highclass snooty girl who was younger and can be brought down to earth to enjoy submission. :)

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

kckolbe

Quote from: SassyB on July 07, 2009, 12:14:14 PM
I'll put my hand up, not done anything BDSM yet so willing to give it a try....My RP experience is mainly what I've been doing here on E the last couple of months but I have a few stories going so plenty of examples from 1 paragraph postings to half a page!

I'm kinda in the same boat as you Sassy.  I think it will be a lot of fun.  ~grins~
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Haibane

Hi lacuna!

Hm, 3 guys, 3 girls. Maybe if rick is happy we can think about characters now?

SassyB

I'm ok with the age criteria, most of my characters are usually late twenties early thirties, although there are a couple younger ones. 

kckolbe - a joint learning curve for both of us lol! 

I'll go think about my character now while I'm watching Ghost Whisperer  :D
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Haibane

May I suggest we put our characters in the OOC thread? They can include photos and that keeps all the non-IC stuff out of the game thread.

Here's a character sheet I often use:

Player Name:
Character Name:
Nationality:
Height:
Weight:
Stats:
(bust-waist-hips for F, length and girth for M)
Hair Colour and Style:
Eye Colour:
Appearance:
(insert photo)
Background/Character Details:

I'm not a huge fan of arranging a fixed posting sequence, I tend to like to post when I see an opportunity, plus if we stick rigidly to a sequence the game will run at the pace of the slowest poster, which is never a good thing in a big group.

I think in the OOC thread, rick needs to flesh out the story a little more. Have the girls been abducted some time ago and are used to this treatment (the scene with 'Vivian' seems to indicate this) or are some of them new prisoners? How did he find them? How were they abducted? Stuff like that.

I'm fine with experienced doms or noobs, the noobs can have been invited here by rick's character, but it strikes me they should all be stinking rich and reasonably cultured, same with the girls (cultured that is, not trash) so as to fit the general story.

Age wise the lowest age allowed by site rules is 16. My girl will be in her mid-20s. For other characters around mid-30s so that physical fitness is unimpaired is a good upper limit for me. A guy of 45 might be getting a beer belly... and a woman could be getting saggy... can't have that! ;)

I'm not sure we need to fix pairings either, clearly the men are in charge so why don't we see how it goes? Why are we pairing off? What is wrong with a group scene? I'm a bit confused here.

kckolbe

Perhaps the pairing is for the first night and then things open up?

Intro Thread