Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Silly girls..... no need to quibble....the win belongs to the cowgirl.

WINS

Zaphod

Miss, there are a few cows running wild in that field over there. Can you help?

Walks off with the WIN as you forget all about it and ride off to catch the cows. :P

Anesa

Grumbles and ropes the crafty fibber, tying him up out in the field to hang out with the cows.

MINE

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*using the powder from a cap-gun.. makes a tiny explosive.. which then creates a small hole in the toybox.. which I crawl into (when at toybox and all that, now super small.. via shadow).. rummaging through the giant land of toys.. until amongst other cool findings, I swipe the win.. and a G.I. Joe Hummer*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Reads the instructions on her new ACME Vampire Charmer.  Straps on her turban (that's how I've seen it done elsewhere), sits on the floor with her legs folded and commences to blowing on the bamboo instrument, the high pitched sounds piercing to the human ear.  In moments, Mordred comes through the door, walking over to the cowgirl to offer up the WIN, his eyes glazed over and his look of excruciating pain almost comical.  The cowgirl ceases to playing the flute, about to thank him for the prized gem, when the vamp shouts:  ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE DAMN FLUTE!!!

Grins.... a WINS a WIN!  ;))

Mordred

After sending a letter to ACME (how dare they create such a thing).. learns through Matrix-style, how to hypnotize horses. Becomes a master at this art. Infultrates Camille's stable, and starts a revolt! In the chaos, as she tries with no luck to round up those naughty beasts, this vampire.. still recovering from the pain.. sneaks into her home.. snoops around a bit.. swipes some goodies in her fridge.. and finds the win.

After retreating.. he whispers a word.. which causes the horses to chase Camille.. each one brandishing fangs (but they won't bite.. not hard)
*See Pillory*

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

Throws gasoline on the BIG BOLD LETTERS and sets them afire, but not before first swiping back the WIN....

I'm sorry Choucho, but this WIN is too valuable to be left in the hands of someone not yet approved.  *Winks*  But I do wish you much success in your approval process. 

WINS

Choucho

Thanks for your wishes Camille.

But I think I'll try my hardest for this

WIN!!!

afterall a newbie should have a shot at the gold too. lol
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

Sorry sweetie..but it's mine mine MINE

*Takes a calming breath*  So, how do you like E so far?

Choucho

It's a really cool place. Still trying to figure out my way around, but I'm getting there. Can't wait to get approved and see ALL of the features this place has.

oh and by the way

I  WIN!!

Anesa

Smiles at the girl.  Quite impressed with her persistence and grace, but not enough to allow her to keep the WIN.

MINE.... thank you.  :-)

Choucho

Smiles back and sneakily takes the WIN!!!

Knightfox

Grins at the two ladies arguing over the win, saunters past, slips the win from between their silken fingers and shoots them both a winning smile, before disappearing, road runner stylee into the distance
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Choucho

Hey! I don't think so. You're not getting the win that eaisly.

Chases him down, pounces on him like a cat and snags the WIN! back for herself. HA!!!

Adammair

*Strides up and calmly takes the WIN, and dashes off to his hideaway cave, to keep the WIN safe.*

Choucho

Looks for the hideaway cave. Can't find it.. oh wait.

I found you!!!

The WIN is now mine!

abandoneddolly

Choucho

looks around confused.. where did you come from??

Fine you can have it.. oh Wait..

I change my mind I'll take the WIN back, thank you kindly.

abandoneddolly

I'm always here silly new person. -claims the win-

Choucho

:D I think the win is mine.

abandoneddolly

nope, the win belongs to the dolly

Choucho

>:) I'm going to have to politely disagree with you. The WIN belongs to yours truly

abandoneddolly

disagree all you want its still mine