F or M wanted for Zombie Apocalypse RP

Started by Orochimaru, July 11, 2012, 10:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I always have a huge kick for these things. The killing of people you don’t like who are infected, no rules besides to survive and the sheer fun in general. The story will be basic enough to any zombie outbreak movie/book/video game, but the plot will be modern day. I have a few ideas on settings.

Setting one: Your and my characters are both attending an anime convention when the outbreak happens. They will not know each other and will end up being barricaded inside somewhere after my character saves yours. I do have suggestions/likes for what I want the others cosplay to be.

Setting two: Your character is a lifeguard for a popular beach in Californa and my character is just a random person that actually decided to go to the beach when the outbreak happened. They end up in the lifeguard tower and will make it from there.

I prefer females and to play a nerd character. I am also open to other pairings though like me being a photographer and yours being a model when shit goes down. I do MxM, but only if the other is feminine and a crossdresser. Someone like Kyoko Matsushita could work for body type. I am also open to other ethnicities being used, even though I prefer black females. It also should be noted that I could play a female or futa IF convinced.

I will also be willing for a Highschool of the Dead RP ^^ For this I am a bit picker as I ONLY play Kohta Hirano and he is to be paired with the females [except alice of course].

I think that is pretty much it besides posting rate. I am looking for AT LEAST once a day to every other day, but I am open to discussion on times you are available that are reasonable. I have plenty of images too. ^__^ Please read my On and Offs too. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47096.msg2227358#msg2227358

If everything fits your stands, please just shoot me a PM and if you have a pairing/situation that you want. Say so. ^^ Oh and I only do forum RPing.

Orochimaru

I am also willing to listen to any ideas you may have as well. So, yes, I am still looking here. If I did not say anything, I will also do FxF or me being a futa xF.