Tales from Quinth: The Prophecy of Doom (Extreme)

Started by sullivanthedreadlord, August 13, 2013, 08:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivanthedreadlord

Its been awhile since I worked on this but I would like to start it up again. I would put it in the extreme just because there could be battles, killing, and other things that might make it necessary to put in said category. If you are interested just drop me line.

When the demon king has ruled over his people for a thousand years, a greater evil shall awaken to consume and burn the world to ashes. Weep for your salvation for only when the two blood lines have united shall the world be saved. Though salvation may come from the union of the two tribes, it rests on the precarious edge of a blade. It could spell doom for one or even both tribes. Pray and hope for only the true salvation shall come from the unification of both tribes against this greater evil. The hope shall be slim for these two tribes have been at war from as long as any mortal can remember. Weep for salvation may never come.

Unknown Prophet
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page