Towns of Salem ~ TOWNIES, AND VAL, WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 04, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Quote from: SunshineSparkle on March 17, 2016, 08:40:59 AM
Dear Val,
I'm the Retributionist, not one of those vile creatures.
Well, while I have no particular reason to believe that, I also have no particular reason to doubt it, either.  And so far it seems no one intends to object... but it would be nice to get a few more votes in first, or at least some more conversation.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mintprincess

The speaker will vote
For the same reason as Val
To get more convo

I will place my vote
For the player named Missy
As she has no claim

Haiku count: 61

King Serperior

So, I have come to the conclusion that, while I am not 100% certain about Der, Remiel, and Sunshine being the Bodyguard, Doctor, and Retributionist as they have respectively claimed, I am quite unwilling to vote for them and risk losing them.  I have my suspicions.  I have my doubts.  The time is not yet here were I must choose any of these three.  You are all free to attempt to sway my opinion one way or another, but that then leaves the following options to choose from:

Yugi, I know not whom you represent, but a part of me seems to think that maybe you are town.  RPGuy, I feel in the dark about you for I don't know what to expect.  I have some doubts about you, as I do for most everyone here, so you are no exception.  Minty, as the tiebreaker, I feel that you may be for the town.  The truth is that I just don't know.  I piece of me feels that you are sincere and your haiku-skills speak truth, so I will give the benefit of the doubt.  Missy, I truly do not know.  I have just a feeling, but the feeling leans against you.  And finally, Val.  Val, I am maybe 60% sure you are for the town.

So, for this matter of voting, I shall have to make the difficult choice between Yugi, Guy, and Missy for they are the three I am least certain about.  I have spent some time pondering this important decision and I feel that I shall vote in the case of Missy.  I am more than willing to accept attempts to sway this vote, but I feel that this is perhaps the right choice.  Be that as it may, votes can and do change.  This is not, by any means, my final decision for I am still weighing the facts.  I suppose that this is luck for I am not a gambling man.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Remi - 1 (Yugi)
Missy - 3 (Remi, Mint, KS)
Sunshine - 1 (Val)

Yet to vote

RPGuy, Sunshine, Derwaysh, Missy
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Missy

Quote from: Mintprincess on March 16, 2016, 03:38:45 PM
so to protect one
You vote the other random?
What sense does that make?

Taking the heat off Remi maybe?

I consider it a distinct possibility the person most invested in getting someone lynched on the first day is doing so for their own purposes. Every time a townie gets lynched the mafia is one step closer to winning.

Mintprincess

And yet no townie
Has found their way to the noose
And will not today

yugi006

Quote from: Missy on March 17, 2016, 03:39:14 PM
Taking the heat off Remi maybe?

I consider it a distinct possibility the person most invested in getting someone lynched on the first day is doing so for their own purposes. Every time a townie gets lynched the mafia is one step closer to winning.

If you do not want the mafia to win then vote Remi.

Mintprincess

Quote from: yugi006 on March 17, 2016, 04:20:59 PM
If you do not want the mafia to win then vote Remi.
the mint is feeling
Partial to the sweet doctor.
Not up for changing

:P

yugi006

Well we haven't verfied he is 100% percent the doctor. I'm not asking you to change your vote but I do believe Missy is part of the town.

Remiel

Yugi's logic works for me.  I'm changing my vote to ThatRPGuy.

Mintprincess

What a great idea!
I will also change my vote!
To that R P Guy!

Galactic Druid

Wait, what? Why the hell am I on the chopping block all of a sudden? Especially from you, Remi, I was the first to point out yugi's logic against you is faulty as hell. I'm starting to think he may have been right after all after that play.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

yugi006

But ThatRPGuy is also with the town. At least that is what I believe. The mafia is just a bunch of lies.

Mintprincess

Quote from: yugi006 on March 17, 2016, 05:07:27 PM
But ThatRPGuy is also with the town. At least that is what I believe. The mafia is just a bunch of lies.
just like the night owl
Was the one you thought shady?
Oh sweet sweet yugi

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 17, 2016, 05:04:02 PM
Wait, what? Why the hell am I on the chopping block all of a sudden? Especially from you, Remi, I was the first to point out yugi's logic against you is faulty as hell. I'm starting to think he may have been right after all after that play.
What logic did he
Actually use for remi?
I must have missed this.

yugi006

Quote from: Mintprincess on March 17, 2016, 05:50:20 PM
just like the night owl
Was the one you thought shady?
Oh sweet sweet yugi

What logic did he
Actually use for remi?
I must have missed this.

Well he was shady for switching his vote from Remi to MP without reason.

Derwaysh

Methinks Yugi, Mint and Remiel are onto something too. Sorry Guy but you get my vote.

To make noose great again. >:)
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

persephone325

Vote Tally

Remi - 1 (Yugi)
Missy - 1 (KS)
Sunshine - 1 (Val)
Guy - 3 (Remi, Mint, Der)

Yet to vote

RPGuy, Sunshine, Missy
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Getting you guy to vote for Guy was not my intention. Remiel is the one that we should be voting for here.

Valerian

I have to agree that RPGuy seems quite suspicious at this point.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

SunshineSparkle

You get mine as well, RPGuy.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Galactic Druid

Wow, is there some secret PM clubhouse that I'm missing out on or something? I don't see how the entire village can be so sure about me given what's happened in the gane thread so far.

How is Remiel or Derwaysh still alive after making the claims they did right out the gate?

How is mint still alive when she was voted leader, backed hard by RedPheonix, no less? The voting patterns this game have been unusual at best, and I don't understand how everyone is so sure of me seemingly out if the blue.

Mintprincess

Remy and derwaysh
Are still alive in this town
To make them look bad

However this speaker
Can verify who they are
But you? Who are you?

-grins-

Haiku Count: 68

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on March 18, 2016, 09:25:11 AM
Wow, is there some secret PM clubhouse that I'm missing out on or something? I don't see how the entire village can be so sure about me given what's happened in the gane thread so far.

How is Remiel or Derwaysh still alive after making the claims they did right out the gate?

How is mint still alive when she was voted leader, backed hard by RedPheonix, no less? The voting patterns this game have been unusual at best, and I don't understand how everyone is so sure of me seemingly out if the blue.

Process of elimination.

Galactic Druid

What elimination, exactly? We're on the second day of lynching.

I'm not even going to try arguing you guys are wrong at this point, I'm more or less already dead. I'm just trying to figure out how things went so south for me so quickly. I feel like I'm missing something...

Mintprincess

Mint will tell you all
Once the day has passed us by
You know we are right <3