The Soldier In the Family (f lf m)

Started by wolventears, May 21, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Sophia was in a horrible marriage. Her husband was verbally and physically abusive and treated her like she was beneath him. Wouldn't allow her to get a job because the woman is supposed to stay at home. Cook, clean, and tend to the man of the house. He hadn't always been like that. Not until the I do's. She just didn't understand it. And she couldn't leave. He would take everything from her in the divorce and since she had no family left, she had nowhere to go.

Then her and her husband are invited to her in-law's house for a little welcome home party. Her husband's brother, whom she had never met, having gotten married while he was stationed in another country for the army, was coming home.

There is instant attraction, between the two of them but as she is his brother's wife, he won't do anything about it. But he catches them in a heated argument, one where the husband is laying his hands on her and he has to step in.

The husband drags her home early, furious of her and how his brother thought it was his place to stop how he treated his woman.

I'm thinking one night, a fight can take place, the husband gets drunk and passes out and so she leaves, needing some time away from him. She goes to a bar in town, not expecting to see anyone she knows there, but her brother in law is there.

Basically, I see an affair happening, them falling for each other and he'll have to figure out a way to get her away from his brother before the man kills her.

Details can be discussed with my partner. This is just a rough idea. I need a male to play the brother in law. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile