I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Zu for what we did in the General's quarters ::)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity because I haven't seen him often recently.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

LookingGlass

I <3 miafire because I feel like she's got that sense of style.

Belle33

I<3 LG and I hope he's enjoying the approval process. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jeffrey

I <3 Belle because she likes ice cream
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

MiaFire

I love Jeffrey just because I've not seen him in a long time
-

LookingGlass

I <3 miafire because she seems like quite the kind lady.

Story Tale

I <3 LookingGlass cause he's a hot sexy man.

LookingGlass

I <3 najlah because she's a funny and beautiful woman.

Story Tale

Blesses your <3 and <3s you for knowing to come to the game forums when unapproved.. (i didn't even do that!) :P

LookingGlass

I <3 you for giving me props for doing so, though at first I did so on a whim and wasn't completely sure I was allowed to.

Story Tale

BANNED for... oh wait wrong one..

<3ed for acting on a whim.

LookingGlass

I <3 najlah for making me chuckle and think that I clicked on the wrong link.

Story Tale

<3s for making me happy that I made you happy!

LookingGlass

I <3 najlah because she continues to prove how awesome she is.

Story Tale

Aws best thread ever. <3s the creator and <3s LookingGlass for posting in it at just the right moment so it would be on top and I would see it and be all oh look at this, and then. Yea.

That is all.

LookingGlass

I <3 najlah being all excited and happy to reply.

MiaFire

I love Looking Glass for being so complimentary :)
-

LaCroix

I <3 Mia for being such a wonderful writing partner and convincing me to give forum writing a chance.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

MiaFire

I love Raven even if he gives me cavities with the sweet things he's got to say ;P Mwah!
-

LaCroix

And I <3 Mia even if she does accuse me of kidnapping her sometimes. *winks*
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Jason

I <3 Ravenchild because he combines two awesome things into his name: Ravens, which are just awesome; and child, which refers (to me) about the most innocent time of our lives, childhood. Thanks for the memories champ!

LaCroix

Haha, you are welcome Jay. I <3 Jay because we all need a little Crazy in our lives.

MiaFire

I love Raven for being the writer to two very good rp's. :D
-

LaCroix

I <3 Mia for being my inspiration for those RP's as well as my kitten. :)