Between a Rock & a Hard Place ((Interest check/Recruiting/NEEDS PLAYERS))

Started by Milanthe, November 10, 2008, 07:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Yes... You're drunk... But he's from a different pack girl. A different world. Don't do it... Don't do it... *Hours later* Fuck... I did it... Or rather him...

((XD)) Katherine is a Null. Meaning if it's magic, you can't do it around her. Vampires can't roll people, stringing them around their fingers, witches can't cast spells, warlocks can't make enchantments, runes and charms of luck and love are pretty much useless if she's about. Even were's can't change forms around her. So of course, she's the perfect person to hire when your group of paranormals needs to meet with another group of paranormals from another city. Or hell, if you need to go to theirs, just offer enough money and she'll go with you. Which is exactly what the wolf pack of Dallas, TX did when the pack Leader needed to speak with the Were Pack leader of LA. Things went great at the meeting, a little too great if you asked Kathy. She didn't mean to sleep with the unmated Alpha of LA, but oopsie, fifteen shots of whiskey later, she did. And now if she doesn't go back to LA with him, Dallas's wolf pack will have to fight off his MUCH bigger pack. And she would have been totally fine with it... If she weren't allready engaged to the Master Vampire of Dallas. What the fuck is a girl supposed to do?

~~~

Ok, when I originally thought up this idea, I thought maybe 3 people max.  Now I've got a girl who wants to be an antagonist in this little plot, and I realize, it just might be a good enough plotline to hold a few others and still hold it's own in an RP.  Meaning multiple romances for everyone.  Right now, I've got a few places planned, but people can make their own.  I'm just mainly wondering who's interested and if they're interested who do they want to play?  The parts are first come first serve.  Once we get the MV of Dallas and the Alpha of LA and Dallas, we can start.  However, just because we've started doesn't mean more people can't join in!

((TBNBP = To Be Named By Player))

Katherine:  Exelis
MV of Dallas ((TBNBP)): 
MV of LA ((TBNBP)):
Alpha of Dallas ((TBNBP)):  Max Jaeger ((Played by Golgol))
Alpha of LA: Mathias Barrestone ((Played by Jay))

Vampires of Dallas:
             Female Vampires: Shaden Jericho ((Played By Reign who wan'ts to be an antagonist to Katherine))
             Male Vampires:   Vicrum ((Played By Aced))
Vampires of LA:
             Female Vampires: [/b]((TBNBPs))
             Male Vampires: [/b]((TBNBPs))
Weres of Dallas ((You don't have to be just a were wolf, you can be other animals as well.)):
             Female Weres: [/b]  Alexandria "Alex" Johns - Wolf (Played by Bella)
             Male Weres: [/b]((TBNBPs))
Weres of LA:
             Female Weres: [/b]  Sierra Dawn Walker (Played by SakiaWarner) 
             Male Weres: [/b]((TBNBPs))
Specific Romance Parts I'd like to see others play than the triad that you can sign up for now just to save us a headache:

Were of DallasxWere of LA:
             ((TBNBP))x((TBNBP))
Vampire of DallasxWere of Dallas:
             Vicrum ((Played By Aced))xAlexandria "Alex" Johns - Wolf (Played by Bella)

OOC Thread:  ((Needs to be made))
Dallas Thread:  ((Needs to be made))
LA Thread:  ((Needs to be Made))
MV of D's Place:  ((Needs to be made))
MV of LA's Place:  ((Needs to be made))
Alpha of D's Den/Place:  ((Needs to be made))
Alpha of LA's Den/Place:  ((Needs to be made))
Katherine's Place:  ((Needs to be made))
Hotel:  ((Needs to be made))
Bar:  ((Needs to be made))
Park:  ((Needs to be made))

Rules:

1.  Exelis is the GM, pay heed to all she says.
2.  In OOC, don't go pissing off people for jollies or by being an idiot.  No insults.  You will get one warning before you are blacklisted for this.
3.  Exelis reserves the right to add more rules as necessary.
4.  Unless you're in a hotel room/your house/other places of privacy please don't muck up this RP with pointless smut.  If it's something about paying your allegiance to your alpha/MV, allright.  But please don't go 'hey your smexy' 'your smexy too' Together:  'LETS DO IT!' *Romps where they are*  ...  Yeah, that'll put you on the black list. 
5.  Black listers are to be shunned in the RP.  There's a reason they were blacklisted.  Just ignore their posts.
6.  I know a lot of people hate OOC in the RP, but if it's just a small question that you have ((I.E.  I thought we were going to McDonalds/Sonic/Some place to eat?))  Go ahead.  It'll help the RP move along and keep you from being stuck untill someone finally takes a look at the OOC thread.
7.  Have fun.
8.  Do not PM me about interest in this thread.  Just post here!
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Skye

Vampires of LA:
           Female Vampire: Shaden Jericho (Miss antagonistic ;) )

(Plot-gasmic!)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Jay

I would be honored to take the roll of Alpha of LA.
LA Alpha: Mathias Barrestone

Belladonna1

Well, since I live in Dallas... I'd love to play a were from there! :)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Milanthe

Bella, think you can give me a name for your character so I can put you up!  :D

Belladonna1

Alexandria "Alex" Johns- Dallas Werewolf  :)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

SakiaWarner

"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Aced

I'm a Dallas native myself and could quite readily play a Dallas Vampire named Vicrum!

Milanthe

Updated the character list!  We need a few more guys I think, just to make things even up a little.  The Dallas Alpha is still up for grabs, and we need another male or two I think.  Oh, Bella and Sakia, do either of you want to take part in the pairings I put up.  While they're not pairings that have to be, I just thought they might be fun and put more drama and depth into the mix. 

Belladonna1

Sure!

Aced (Vicrum) and I could pair up - (we've already PM'd about it!) ;)

Aced

Quote from: Bella on November 17, 2008, 08:24:19 PM
Sure!

Aced (Vicrum) and I could pair up - (we've already PM'd about it!) ;)

Indeed we have and I would love to pair these characters up ^^

Milanthe

Belladonna1

Milanthe

Nope.  In the plot it says that Katherine is engaged to the MV of Dallas.  That's the whole reason for the conflict between the Weres.  The Alpha Wolf of LA wants Kathy, but can't have her because of the MV of Dallas.  He threatens to take down the slightly (or perhaps not so slightly) weaker wolf pack of Dallas if she doesn't choose him over the MV of Dallas.  And the MV of Dallas is allready being fought over by Katherine who's engaged to him and I believe Rein's character Shaden who doesn't think he should get with a human.  I dunno if she's wanting a truly romantic relationship between Shaden and the MV or not as of yet, but the relationship between Kathy and the MV of Dallas is romantic. 

Belladonna1

Ahh, sorry about that! (*Duh* slaps self on forehead*) ;)

Well then, I will just wait for another Dallas Vamp to come along!! ;D

Milanthe

lol no you guys talked about it, I think I may have a friend willing to be vampy.  That is if he'll ever reply to my PM.  >.>;;; 

Belladonna1

* well, I'm pretty sure that it was my "blonde moment" that got Aced confused about the pairings... he did sign on to play the MV so if you don't hear from your friend, we can just pretend that my "duh" moment never existed!! ;D

GolGol

I sent a character description for the alpha werewolf of Dallas to you Exelis, about two days ago :p If you need it resent please poke me. I almost never have the chance of playing Swedish in a game like this so now I have taken the opportunity ^^;;
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Milanthe

Yeah, I got it.  And I sent you a message about how the MV of Dallas was open if you wanted it.  You didn't get the first message apparently, so I just replied and sent you another.

GolGol

I received your message now, thankies ^^

My character:

Dallas Alpha Werewolf Max Jaeger
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Duchess

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]