A new town a new life mx f or fxf (nc-h ex)

Started by Passion Pants, October 10, 2009, 10:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Juliet is taking time away from her family to explore a little of the country at the age of 22 she has only had one long term b/f who she has split from.Her father is a powerful man ( your choice) who has crossed many.

Whilst in a town she is snatched from the streets by order,taken away her passage explained still by regular  text messages so her family does not suspect.

Her captor/s wish to use her has a high class call girl and at somepoint let her father know how they are using his little girl.Of course at first she must have her will broken and also her body to all the depravity's to come.

This could be either a female gang abduction or male would work either way and it could descend into really dark stuff.

PM ME FOR INTEREST OR SUGGESTIONS
my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass

zemo8801

i would be interested in trying this out if it has not been taken by anyone yet just let me know i think i would be the male that you could be looking for hope to hear from you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

playfullchick76

oh I love your idea. I would love, if you wish, to be part of it, but as a girl who was snatched a while ago, and has been mostly broken and been a sensual, meek call-girl for years perhaps.

If you want. I could be something like a mentor for your character.