Jan's thoughts

Started by jantraveller2010, October 19, 2010, 02:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jantraveller2010

Hello all Jan here.

I am new here having just been approved and am on probation. Historically I have Roleplayed for several years, though this has generally been IM based (Yahoo).

I am looking to expand my skills and am open to guidance and suggestions from anyone.

I am m but generally play female characters, though I am happy to play the right male character now and again.

I have completed my on’s and off’s which should give a good indication of me.

Overall I am generally Earthbound and in current time. That said I am not adverse to exploring Earth in different times and to possibly non earth surroundings  - though generally humanoid  characters.

I am normally around Monday – Thursday 6PM-11PM UK time, weekends are variable. Extended hours some days when I can escape!

Detail, especially of clothes, body features, feelings, etc is important to me. Part dressed sexual contact is preferred to full nudity.

The following are some scenes I have thoughts on, I am happy to elaborate if you contact me:

As a female character

Usually slim, short hair, grown up very sheltered, inside stiring sexuality, but shy, self conscious embarrassed, however experienced I am, if at all, it is almost always very limited, straight, basic sex.

Young wife on first business trip away.

Recently married woman, early 20’s, is sent away on a business trip to a convention. There she meets someone (Female or Male) who seduces, pushes her and uses her sexually, way beyond any experience she has. This will usually start off as a seduction but can move to pressured or out and out forced sex.

Teenage girl at a party

16/17 year old girl from very sheltered background. Her parents very are very conservative, she maybe has been to a girls only school. She has some sexual experience, maybe with another girl, maybe masturbation. She feels very guilty of this, sexually she is very hung up. At the party she meets a boy or man who takes advantage of her, pushing her further and further, getting her acceptance after a time of pushing for each level.. until he won’t stop. 

Divorced Mother

A woman with children (at least 1 girl) has been divorced by her husband who had multiple affairs. She bales herself because of her very shy and conservative nature. How self conscious she was. They were married for 20 years and she has only ever had sex in the missionary position in the dark, no oral, no making out outside the home. She meets a nice man, not pushy and very understanding, after dating fro some time, she lets him touch her in the car one day – just like teenagers, soon she invites him back and has sex with him. Soon he takes control, introducing her to more varied and humiliating sex, sex parties, other females. Then he moves on..... he wants her daughter..... and he wants her to watch......

Girls together

A girl 17 with limited sexual experience, one of the geeks, very shy, finds one day she is changing (pool or store changing room) with her best friend and realises her friend is looking at her.. she feels strange and tingly. Later she talks to her friend.......

As a male, I could work in any of those roles where a male would be involved.

Well that is a start I will add other roles once I get some more experience and better understand some of the thoughts of others.

If you want to get in touch either message me or IM me, my yahoo details are in my profile. :)
Jan
Roleplayer in training