Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulAngel

What of a dog that acts like a feline?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Lycana

What about birds and fish and rodents??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Remiel

Are your animals all in need of psychological therapy?

SinfulAngel

Im almost certain mine are... Are you in need of some Therapy?

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

I think I'm in need of therapy but who has the time?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Lycana

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

CaptainErotica

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Berek

Lycana

Isn't it cheaper than going to a university?

Berek

Lycana

Berek

They do say the best things in life are free, don't they?

Lycana

That they do, but truly what are the best things?

Berek

Making love with beautiful people has to come high, don't you think?

Lycana

I would sure hope so, but there are some stranger people out there, ya know?

Berek

Lycana

Who would put making love to beautiful people at the bottom of the list... Wouldn't nuns fall under that category?

Berek

Do you think nuns are strange people like I do?

Lycana

Very strange people, anyone else picture a little ol' lady with a ruler when they think of nuns?