Stories, Plots and pairings~ [F for M]

Started by KittenWitch, September 12, 2021, 08:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittenWitch

This is a work in progress
* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Hi there!

Here is my post where I'll make a list about the types of stories I've got on the brain and would love to do.
Please note that I only really want male character partners at the moment as I'm trying to get back into writing and am more comfortable with writing as female.

If you want to do one of these please PM me (:

I'm interested in many things, and am pretty versatile; if one of these idea's catches your attention but you want to change something about it (be it settings, era, sexuality or other) just let me know! These are rough plots that I thought could be fun and entertaining. It's important to note I do like a romantic element to my stories; it could be one-sided, or not work out, but I want there to be passion and emotions thrown into the mix.

I can RP in forums (preferred), DM's or Discord. I prefer forums just as it's a nice visual and helps me with the order of things, I'm aware a lot of people are using Discord these days so I can do that too.

Ideas/pairings in red are ones I really want to try!

KittenWitch

Main Story Ideas

The Witch of the West = Y/C is a hunter who is troubled by the many fears your town has of a witch known to lure in children and eat them, she curses the land and can transform into a hideous beast You set out on a mission to kill her and end the people's fears - after a long trek you find yourself standing in a beautiful garden, and see a woman tending to the plants. Perhaps Y/V got the wrong place? Surely such a pretty woman is not the same witch the town speak of? She is kind and soft and nothing like the rumours... what do you do now?

A Fallen Angel = Y/C is an alien who was meant to go on a simple exploration mission to a tiny blue planet called Earth, you've done this type of mission before but something goes wrong and you end up plummeting to the ground. You wake up in horror as you look upon a human woman and he garden, that you've crashed in.

Your Majesty - Y/C is a poor peasant who strikes it lucky by being granted a job working a job at the Palace for the Queen. You learn quickly that the King is cruel and that the Queen is in great need of someone to talk to. One thing leads to another and it becomes a life and death situation as you have to decide if you keep your secret affair with the Queen, who you're slowly falling for, or leave due to the possibility of the King finding out, and it costing you your life!

The Pianist = University is a rough time for most students, and will finals looming Y/C needs to find a quiet place to study their chosen subject. Y/C hasn't been to this part of campus before and is lured to a classroom where they hear soft and beautiful piano music. Inside a student plays a sad song on a grand piano and Y/C feels like there's more behind this student than first glance might tell.
[Y/C must have an ailment/disability (physical or mental) of some kind]

KittenWitch

Pairings & Fandoms
More general/vague ideas

Pairings

• Vampire x Human
  • Witch x Werewolf
  • Prince/ss x Assassin
  • Mage/Scholar x Warrior
  • Yokai/Ghost x Human